What if there is a recording of Trump using "N" word?

Does anyone honestly believe that the word isn’t in Donald Trump’s vocabulary though???? Really?

Yes because if it was there would be numerous recordings of him saying it, not just a recording that no one even knows whether or not it exists.
To some the existence does not matter.
That's the beauty of it.

Just for the record, I’m one of them…. This is like the whole Paula Dean fiasco…gee, a senior citizen used the N-word? Call 60 Minutes!!!

Just to bring up your other thread about what Trump’s problem is….

It isn’t that he said the N-word. I think most reasonable people would give someone of his demographic a pass.

His problem stems from his comical insistence that he doesn’t even have the word in his vocabulary, never said the word, etc… The same playbook he tried with Stormy Daniels, Karen McDougal, the summit with North Korea and a dozen or so other lies he told where the truth can be verified. That you expect the press just to accept that he lied and not report it…is sad.

Last edited:
On a side I can't stand "THE "N" WORD", makes us sound like such pussies. And then add hypocrisy, as some are excused and who knows what to think. It's human stupidity.

But I don't like the word ****** either. It's dehumanizing. EDIT: Ha ha, big ass N word was sanitized.

Personally, if Trump's big mouth was an issue he'd have lost me some time ago. Words don't bother me so much. I prefer the tangible, and Trump gets things done. Doesn't mean I excuse him, and I'll be she's trash anyway. I'd think differently if he demonstrated more than progressive race rhetoric.
He doesn’t get shit done. Do you mean the economy? Sure after that huge tax break/stimulus the economy is doing a little better than before trump but it’s not worth it and we’re all going to have to pay for it

Trump isn't worth what? I don't feel like I'm paying a price for him.
The debt went up because of his tax breaks for the rich. Youre paying for it. You or your grandkids
The tax cut didn't reduce revenues, so you're obviously full of shit. I'm not paying shit for Trump. I'm paying for imbeciles who vote for Democrats.

Does anyone honestly believe that the word isn’t in Donald Trump’s vocabulary though???? Really?

Yes because if it was there would be numerous recordings of him saying it, not just a recording that no one even knows whether or not it exists.
To some the existence does not matter.
That's the beauty of it.

Just for the record, I’m one of them…. This is like the whole Paula Dean fiasco…gee, a senior citizen used the N-word? Call 60 Minutes!!!

Just to bring up your other thread about what Trump’s problem is….

It isn’t that he said the N-word. I think most reasonable people would give someone of his demographic a pass.

His problem stems from his comical insistence that he doesn’t even have the word in his vocabulary, never said the word, etc… The same playbook he tried with Stormy Daniels, Karen McDougal, the summit with North Korea and a dozen or so other lies he told where the truth can be verified. That you expect the press just to accept that he lied and not report it…is sad.
You have to be an imbecile to believe snowflakes would give Trump a pass on anything.

You haven't got a shred of proof that Trump ever used the word, yet you operate as if it's a proven fact that he has. That's how we know you're a duochebag.

On a side I can't stand "THE "N" WORD", makes us sound like such pussies. And then add hypocrisy, as some are excused and who knows what to think. It's human stupidity.

But I don't like the word ****** either. It's dehumanizing. EDIT: Ha ha, big ass N word was sanitized.

Personally, if Trump's big mouth was an issue he'd have lost me some time ago. Words don't bother me so much. I prefer the tangible, and Trump gets things done. Doesn't mean I excuse him, and I'll be she's trash anyway. I'd think differently if he demonstrated more than progressive race rhetoric.
He doesn’t get shit done. Do you mean the economy? Sure after that huge tax break/stimulus the economy is doing a little better than before trump but it’s not worth it and we’re all going to have to pay for it

The debt went up because of his tax breaks for the rich. Youre paying for it. You or your grandkids
The tax cut didn't reduce revenues, so you're obviously full of shit. I'm not paying shit for Trump. I'm paying for imbeciles who vote for Democrats.

Under Trump's watch, national debt tops $21 trillion for first time ever

FWIW…Fellow celebrity apprentice cast member Penn Gillette (of Penn and Teller fame) has this to say:

Screen Shot 2018-08-15 at 5.34.33 PM.png

As for me…I’ll believe it when I see it/hear it.

Gillette has been a Trump critic in the past so it’s a grain of salt with this guy.

Full story here…

Penn Jillette Says Trump 'Apprentice' Tapes Exist: "I Was in the Room"

Under Obama's watch, national debt tops $11 trillion for first time ever
Under Obama's watch, national debt tops $12 trillion for first time ever
Under Obama's watch, national debt tops $13 trillion for first time ever
Under Obama's watch, national debt tops $14 trillion for first time ever
Under Obama's watch, national debt tops $15 trillion for first time ever
Under Obama's watch, national debt tops $16 trillion for first time ever
Under Obama's watch, national debt tops $17 trillion for first time ever
Under Obama's watch, national debt tops $18 trillion for first time ever
Under Obama's watch, national debt tops $19 trillion for first time ever
Under Obama's watch, national debt tops $20 trillion for first time ever

I don't recall you announcing those events, douchebag.

WTF does "racially insensitive" mean? It means the offended person is an insecure douchebag who probably is inferior. When Jessie "I Have a Scheme" Jackson called New York Hymie-Town, nobody cared because all you have to do is look at the government representation there! All democrats have to be approved by the jewish lobby groups, this generally goes for most national elections but that is off topic.

Here is the classic R&B tune, Don't Let Me Down, HymieTown.. :p

Last edited:

:abgg2q.jpg:

No but we recall you making a bigly deal about it

A Muslim runs a car into a crowd, Trump calls it "an act of terror."

A Nazi runs a car into a crowd, Trump says some Nazis are "very fine people". His values and actions prove him unable to unequivocally condemn.

What more do you need to figure out?
Trump has never said "some Nazis are very fine people." You a sleazy lying piece of shit. Most of the leftwing refuse in here aren't even worth debating, they're so fucking stupid and disgusting.

He said there were very fine people on both sides referring to a KKK rally. So there were fine people who were protesting the Klan and there were also some very fine people who were in the KKK parade. That's what he said. So, what's the difference between KKKers and Nazis in your mind?

Forum List

Back