What if there is a recording of Trump using "N" word?

I grew up in a black hood' with mostly black friends
we called our real brothers the N word along with our black friends
...the N word does NOT have the impact that people say it does
...the blacks/Asians/Mexicans/ hate and call the other races names/etc
...it's what humans do

On a side I can't stand "THE "N" WORD", makes us sound like such pussies. And then add hypocrisy, as some are excused and who knows what to think. It's human stupidity.

But I don't like the word ****** either. It's dehumanizing. EDIT: Ha ha, big ass N word was sanitized.

Personally, if Trump's big mouth was an issue he'd have lost me some time ago. Words don't bother me so much. I prefer the tangible, and Trump gets things done. Doesn't mean I excuse him, and I'll be she's trash anyway. I'd think differently if he demonstrated more than progressive race rhetoric.

It depends when and in what context. The word was used commonly in the seventies into the eighties and faded out among whites after that. There are lots of movies from that time that used it extensively, like Blazing Saddles and The Jerk.

Rewriting history is bull

On a side I can't stand "THE "N" WORD", makes us sound like such pussies. And then add hypocrisy, as some are excused and who knows what to think. It's human stupidity.

But I don't like the word ****** either. It's dehumanizing. EDIT: Ha ha, big ass N word was sanitized.

Personally, if Trump's big mouth was an issue he'd have lost me some time ago. Words don't bother me so much. I prefer the tangible, and Trump gets things done. Doesn't mean I excuse him, and I'll be she's trash anyway. I'd think differently if he demonstrated more than progressive race rhetoric.
He doesn’t get shit done. Do you mean the economy? Sure after that huge tax break/stimulus the economy is doing a little better than before trump but it’s not worth it and we’re all going to have to pay for it

Trump isn't worth what? I don't feel like I'm paying a price for him.
The debt went up because of his tax breaks for the rich. Youre paying for it. You or your grandkids

He doesn’t get shit done. Do you mean the economy? Sure after that huge tax break/stimulus the economy is doing a little better than before trump but it’s not worth it and we’re all going to have to pay for it

The debt went up because of his tax breaks for the rich. Youre paying for it. You or your grandkids

Again proving you know shit about economics.

Actually, tax breaks only increase the deficit when you restrict the measurement to one year. Year two is pretty even then it reduces deficits. It also increases GDP so in terms of the real deficits they are greatly beneficial.

So your claim that tax breaks increase the debt for your grandchildren is a lie.

And you are silent on the runaway spending as both parties practice. Runaway spending is the problem. And you completely whiffed on that

Actually, tax breaks only increase the deficit when you restrict the measurement to one year. Year two is pretty even then it reduces deficits. It also increases GDP so in terms of the real deficits they are greatly beneficial.

So your claim that tax breaks increase the debt for your grandchildren is a lie.

And you are silent on the runaway spending as both parties practice. Runaway spending is the problem. And you completely whiffed on that

Bull shit, tax cuts decrease revenue growth, which has the result of increasing the deficit due to less money being brought in had there not been tax cuts.

10 years prior to Reagan's tax cuts revenue grew at a rate of 12.41% per year, the 10 years after it grew at a rate of 5.68% per year.

The 5 years prior to Bush II's tax cuts revenue grew at a rate of 6.61%, the 5 years after it grew at a rate of 1.87%.

Any tax cut without a corresponding spending cut adds to deficits.

It would probably be more damaging if there wasn't the constant barrage of Trump Hate for the past two years. He has been accused of pretty much everything to this point, so a revelation like this probably would be lost in the general hate towards him.

Most people are getting numb to all of it, even the people who enjoy it are probably getting desensitized to it.

Lots of hypocrisy regarding the 'N' word. It's a well used word amongst black folk, even used as a word of endearment and yet everybody gets into a panic if it's discovered that a white guy used it even if the last time he did it was 30 or 40 years ago.

It seems obvious that if the government is taking in less money, the debt is going to go up. Unless they cut spending of course but they haven't. So, the debt is going to balloon because of Trump's tax break and since the rich got most of the breaks, that throws the tax burden more on you and I. Right? I mean, you wouldn't dare raise your masters taxes back to what they were/should be. That means you've shifted the tax burden more onto us when it comes time to pay. For now it's just being tossed on the debt like Bush's war was.

Oh yea, and that war was going to pay for itself too remember? That's what Republicans said. How did that work out?

GOP tax law will add $1.9 trillion to debt: CBO

Trump tax cuts carry a big price tag: Huge debt and risk of another financial crisis, budget office warns

When it happens you'll blame freddy fanny barnie frank pelosi reed obama and omarosa but not Republicans.

I am sure he used(s) it, but I don't think there is a tape of it.

Omarosa swore on a stack of "The Art of the Deals" that there was
this reminds me when Harry Reid claimed that someone told him that Mitt hasnt paid taxes in ten years with no evidence, so I guess Ohmawoza will demand that Trump go on live TV and claim that he has never said the N word?

There is absolutely no excuse for the use of the connotative pejorative of 'N word' in dialogue; however, it is NOT illegal to do so & while it warrants social and societal ramifications it does not preclude one's title or authority... just saying (not indicteable... kind O like "their claims" in Russiagate)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back