What if there is a recording of Trump using "N" word?

What are they gonna do, impeach him for it? LOL it’s pure insanity this is dominating the news cycle. PURE INSANITY

So where was I?

Oh, yeah.

Muslim runs a car into a crowd, Trump calls it "an act of terror."

A Nazi runs a car into a crowd, Trump says some Nazis are "very fine people". His values and actions prove him unable to unequivocally condemn.

What more do you need to figure out?

Those two statements aren’t even comparable LMAO. Did he call the driver of the car a very fine person? Nope.

The continual BS and lying by AltKampfer Trump is wearing the American people down.

Once he is pared down to his 33%, handling him will become much, much easier.

NAZIS: The Joos will not replace us! The Joos will not replace us! The Joos will not replace us!

VERY FINE PERSON: Gosh, I think I will run with these guys.

:lmao:

Except he never called the driver a very fine person. You’re a fucking liar.

So where was I?

Oh, yeah.

A Nazi runs a car into a crowd, Trump says some Nazis are "very fine people". His values and actions prove him unable to unequivocally condemn.

Those two statements aren’t even comparable LMAO. Did he call the driver of the car a very fine person? Nope.

It's G... he spends 24/7 whining because Hillary lost... pathetic.

It wouldn't really move the needle. According to some, Trump is an obvious racist. Tape of it wouldn't prove anything they didn't already know. And considering all Trump supporters are racists, what would it change? They'd cheer it rather than condemn it, right?

So where was I?

Oh, yeah.

Why do you bear false witness? You put your soul in peril just to score bogus points on a forum? Really?

Wow.

I have news for you. It would have made no difference at all who won the election. That's why I didn't vote for either one of them.

But you just go ahead and keep lying. It's your soul, your choice. God has given you free will.

On a side I can't stand "THE "N" WORD", makes us sound like such pussies. And then add hypocrisy, as some are excused and who knows what to think. It's human stupidity.

But I don't like the word ****** either. It's dehumanizing. EDIT: Ha ha, big ass N word was sanitized.

Personally, if Trump's big mouth was an issue he'd have lost me some time ago. Words don't bother me so much. I prefer the tangible, and Trump gets things done. Doesn't mean I excuse him, and I'll be she's trash anyway. I'd think differently if he demonstrated more than progressive race rhetoric.
Niggah please!! :whatsign:

On a side I can't stand "THE "N" WORD", makes us sound like such pussies. And then add hypocrisy, as some are excused and who knows what to think. It's human stupidity.

But I don't like the word ****** either. It's dehumanizing. EDIT: Ha ha, big ass N word was sanitized.

Personally, if Trump's big mouth was an issue he'd have lost me some time ago. Words don't bother me so much. I prefer the tangible, and Trump gets things done. Doesn't mean I excuse him, and I'll be she's trash anyway. I'd think differently if he demonstrated more than progressive race rhetoric.
A Muslim runs a car into a crowd, Trump calls it "an act of terror."

Trump has never said "some Nazis are very fine people." You a sleazy lying piece of shit. Most of the leftwing refuse in here aren't even worth debating, they're so fucking stupid and disgusting.
"You had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides." - Donald J. Trump
Yup no mention of Nazi's or White Supremacist in that statement anywhere. It must be code.

People like G5000 hear what they WANT to hear, then tell others of the same mindset and before you know it what they want to hear becomes truth for no other reason than bc THEY SAID SO.

Spa
So where was I?

Oh, yeah.

Why do you bear false witness? You put your soul in peril just to score bogus points on a forum? Really?

Wow.

I have news for you. It would have made no difference at all who won the election. That's why I didn't vote for either one of them.

But you just go ahead and keep lying. It's your soul, your choice. God has given you free will.

Spare us the sermons... you are in position to preach.

Non Issue, more bull shit to stir the pot with, no one on this board can claim they've never used the word...
I used it once....in 6th grade.....will never ever ever use it again. My mother (raised in TX) was mortified.

Did you know what it meant when you said it? I told my cousin “fuck you” when I was like 9 or something and didn’t know what it meant and she told on me LOL

Does anyone honestly believe that the word isn’t in Donald Trump’s vocabulary though???? Really?

Yes because if it was there would be numerous recordings of him saying it, not just a recording that no one even knows whether or not it exists.

He doesn’t get shit done. Do you mean the economy? Sure after that huge tax break/stimulus the economy is doing a little better than before trump but it’s not worth it and we’re all going to have to pay for it

Trump isn't worth what? I don't feel like I'm paying a price for him.
The debt went up because of his tax breaks for the rich. Youre paying for it. You or your grandkids
Liar.
The debt went up because Congress keeps stealing from Social Security and because the GD Fed raised interest rates unnecessarily.

He doesn’t get shit done. Do you mean the economy? Sure after that huge tax break/stimulus the economy is doing a little better than before trump but it’s not worth it and we’re all going to have to pay for it

The debt went up because of his tax breaks for the rich. Youre paying for it. You or your grandkids

Again proving you know shit about economics.

Actually, tax breaks only increase the deficit when you restrict the measurement to one year. Year two is pretty even then it reduces deficits. It also increases GDP so in terms of the real deficits they are greatly beneficial.

So your claim that tax breaks increase the debt for your grandchildren is a lie.

And you are silent on the runaway spending as both parties practice. Runaway spending is the problem. And you completely whiffed on that

It seems obvious that if the government is taking in less money, the debt is going to go up. Unless they cut spending of course but they haven't. So, the debt is going to balloon because of Trump's tax break and since the rich got most of the breaks, that throws the tax burden more on you and I. Right? I mean, you wouldn't dare raise your masters taxes back to what they were/should be. That means you've shifted the tax burden more onto us when it comes time to pay. For now it's just being tossed on the debt like Bush's war was.

Oh yea, and that war was going to pay for itself too remember? That's what Republicans said. How did that work out?

GOP tax law will add $1.9 trillion to debt: CBO

Trump tax cuts carry a big price tag: Huge debt and risk of another financial crisis, budget office warns

When it happens you'll blame freddy fanny barnie frank pelosi reed obama and omarosa but not Republicans.
You know absolutely nothing about economics

Again proving you know shit about economics.

Actually, tax breaks only increase the deficit when you restrict the measurement to one year. Year two is pretty even then it reduces deficits. It also increases GDP so in terms of the real deficits they are greatly beneficial.

So your claim that tax breaks increase the debt for your grandchildren is a lie.

And you are silent on the runaway spending as both parties practice. Runaway spending is the problem. And you completely whiffed on that

It seems obvious that if the government is taking in less money, the debt is going to go up. Unless they cut spending of course but they haven't. So, the debt is going to balloon because of Trump's tax break and since the rich got most of the breaks, that throws the tax burden more on you and I. Right? I mean, you wouldn't dare raise your masters taxes back to what they were/should be. That means you've shifted the tax burden more onto us when it comes time to pay. For now it's just being tossed on the debt like Bush's war was.

Oh yea, and that war was going to pay for itself too remember? That's what Republicans said. How did that work out?

GOP tax law will add $1.9 trillion to debt: CBO

Trump tax cuts carry a big price tag: Huge debt and risk of another financial crisis, budget office warns

When it happens you'll blame freddy fanny barnie frank pelosi reed obama and omarosa but not Republicans.
You know absolutely nothing about economics
I know I save a lot of money. I know I have zero debt. I know you are stupid.

Does anyone honestly believe that the word isn’t in Donald Trump’s vocabulary though???? Really?

Yes because if it was there would be numerous recordings of him saying it, not just a recording that no one even knows whether or not it exists.

No….because he’s an American who is 70+ y/o, was alive during segregation and didn’t grow up in a cave.

Forum List

Back