🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What immigrant Moms must go through to reclaim their babies

the part that says, even if they crossed illegally, they have a right, under our laws, to seek asylum....

And whether they committed the misdemeanor of crossing the border outside of the gate, does not stop them from still getting their hearing, before a judge, for seeking asylum... the misdemeanor is not held against them when seeking asylum, regarding the judge's decision on whether they qualify or not....

so, no, it is not illegal to seek asylum, no matter the crossing, is my understanding....

illegal crossing, can be prosecuted if this is what the refugee also did.... and the admin pursues that.... which is a misdemeanor level crime, not a felony.... and cruel to pursue....especially it if the refugee is accepted for asylum....
You are incorrect.
I don't think so....

it is the way our government has handled it the past 50 years, so there certainly is precedent supporting this being the case.

If you live in a country NOT CONNECTED to our continent, you would have to seek asylum through our US Embassy there in the country you are in, which is your ONLY MEANS.....
Why don’t they seek asylum in Mexico.
THEY DO!!!

Mexico took in about 2000 refugees a year about 15 years ago, mostly from Central America, and it rose in 2008 to about 10,000 to 14,000 a year, the Mexican Govt is taking in as refugees.... SINCE THEN! They took in 14000 refugees in 2017 and on record to beat that number this year....
2000 a year, and we have between 15 and 20 million illegal here already. Mexico needs to step up. So does Canada.
No 14,000 a year now and 10,000 a year PLUS, for the past 10 years..... THEY came to the Party, and started helping over a decade ago....about when the crisis of refugees from Central America began!

I too, did NOT KNOW that.... till I looked it up a couple of weeks ago!

We FOUGHT for independence.

If they don't like THEIR country, CHANGE IT.

If they have corrupt governments, CHANGE IT.

Our doors need to close to these people.

If YOU want to help these people, SEND YOUR MONEY or GO THERE yourself, but STOP BURDENING US WITH THEM.

Not our responsibility.

Last edited:
You are incorrect.
I don't think so....

it is the way our government has handled it the past 50 years, so there certainly is precedent supporting this being the case.

If you live in a country NOT CONNECTED to our continent, you would have to seek asylum through our US Embassy there in the country you are in, which is your ONLY MEANS.....
THEY DO!!!

Mexico took in about 2000 refugees a year about 15 years ago, mostly from Central America, and it rose in 2008 to about 10,000 to 14,000 a year, the Mexican Govt is taking in as refugees.... SINCE THEN! They took in 14000 refugees in 2017 and on record to beat that number this year....
2000 a year, and we have between 15 and 20 million illegal here already. Mexico needs to step up. So does Canada.
No 14,000 a year now and 10,000 a year PLUS, for the past 10 years..... THEY came to the Party, and started helping over a decade ago....about when the crisis of refugees from Central America began!

Get back to us when they have taken in 20 million.

This will make those with an empathy gene cringe (and Trumpkins proud I suppose). F-ing disgusting IMHO.

CHICAGO (AP) - When Lidia Karine Souza would call her 9-year-old son -- allowed just 20 minutes per week -- he would beg his mom though tears to do everything in her power to get him out of U.S. government custody and back to her.

The 27-year-old Brazilian mother, who is seeking asylum, has been trying with all her might.

She searched for weeks to find Diogo after the two were separated at the border in late May. When she was released June 9 from a Texas facility, she filled out nearly 40 pages of documents that U.S. officials told her were required to regain custody.

Then they told her that the rules had changed and that she needed any family members living with her in the United States to be fingerprinted and still more documents. This was not the safety she had sought for herself and her son. This was not the American dream.

"This ... is a nightmare," she said, sitting in a suburban Chicago hotel, still waiting to be reunited with Diogo, from whom she'd never spent more than a week apart before this.

On Tuesday, Souza's attorneys filed a lawsuit against the Trump administration to demand her son be immediately released. He has spent four weeks at a government-contracted shelter in Chicago, much of it alone in a room, quarantined with chicken pox. He spent his 9th birthday on Monday without his mom.​

Continued:

Immigrant mom heads to court to get her son back

So when are you going to quit embarrassing the state of Idaho?

I don't think so....

THEY DO!!!

that 20 million estimate, are illegal immigrants, NOT refugees....

I'm not certain the refugees we've taken in, is even in that number.... because refugees, once accepted, are considered legal immigrants.

THEY DO!!!

that 20 million estimate, are illegal immigrants, NOT refugees....

I'm not certain the refugees we've taken in, is even in that number.... because refugees, once accepted, are considered legal immigrants.
THESE AREN’T REFUGES EITHER. THE shyster leftis pro open borders idiots on the left just told them to say that. Again, they crossed the entire country of Mexico to get to the US border. If they were true refugees they would have sought refugee status in Mexico. Do ‘t Be so dumb all the time.

Wrong. Never said Obama didn't deport his fair share, just that many of them were here in the first place because he was leaving the country WIDE OPEN for them to enter!

Nonsense - Illegal crossings, removals and returns under Obama were HALF of what they were under Junior Shrub.

3K1EcU58zPlFYLL7_cvxBztMZ6Z02OrJykVxr9i4_DheWHvEOxJkoJho4al-2ehyQHoAhfvcAl5aTyRQRWqNVly03MuD72fZGmo_RVudxjfs-h5mf_hOkThfFEMBHJqSKw

Crooked Paul is a criminal who was tampering with witnesses. He's now either gonna sing, or spend the rest of his life in solitary.
The world understands he's a POLITICAL prisoner. This will end soon.

Besides, you love real lawlessness.

Political Prisoner? :icon_rolleyes:

I'll grant you that if Crooked Paul hadn't agreed to work for Don the Con (for free so he could use his position to share info with the Russians to eliminate a shitpile of debt) he might have flown under the radar ... but get real!

Paul Manafort and Rick Gates Allegedly Laundered Millions, Conspired Against U.S.

• On October 30, 2017, the same day Papadopoulos’s plea deal was unveiled, the special counsel announced charges against Manafort and his longtime business associate Rick Gates, who was also his deputy on the Trump campaign. The 12-count indictment included charges of “conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements, and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts.”

Prosecutors described an elaborate bank fraud and money laundering scheme linked to Manafort and Gates’s work for pro-Russian political parties in Ukraine. They said this went on from 2006 to at least 2016, but the charges were not linked to their work on the Trump campaign. (Conspiracy against the U.S. sounds dramatic but it can mean making false statements about your work with a foreign government.)

• In February 2018 Mueller filed new charges against Manafort and Gates, accusing them of laundering $30 million, failing to pay U.S. taxes for almost a decade, and using their real-estate holdings to fraudulently secure $20 million in loans.​

Everything We’ve Learned From the First Year of Mueller’s Investigation

It's time to ask yourself, a proverbial question....

Who are you? A Sheep, or a Goat? YOU get to decide, every day of your life! Even if you do not believe in God....you still get to decide....

The Sheep and the Goats
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 25:31-46 - New International Version

Progressives quoting Scripture.

How desperate must they be?

Abolish ICE is about as brilliant as Hillary for POTUS.

Who's running that outfit, anyway?

So if we don’t let illegal break into the country by the millions we are going to hell. Is that your message?
no, of course not.... I am speaking about the refugees from the Caravan from Central America that are seeking refugee status, whose children have been stolen by our government, to be put in to our Foster care system and adopted by other Americans.....

This massive FUBAR by the clueless orange fellow has already cost taxpayers tens of millions. It will pay out tens of millions more in settlements.

Btw: Heard on the tube last night that Trump response to the court order was that there were 101 "tender age" babies age 4 and under. 19 have been reunited and 19 have already been deported and they have no idea of the Mom's whereabouts. The rest are still being held and they've no idea who the parents are on those either.

What a F-ing mess

Last edited:
Dumb...........it is a political strategy..........change the Demographics of a few major electoral States........change the dynamics of politics.........

It is about political power and has nothing to do with the children or the victim card being played.

We are being played...........and have been for quite some time.

It's like the Flores 20 day rule.........they could pass a law on that in a day.............they will not do it because it is fanning the flames........which is the current purpose.

Illegal immigrants with no citizen status cannot vote.

Up your game Trumpling

Crooked Paul is a criminal who was tampering with witnesses. He's now either gonna sing, or spend the rest of his life in solitary.
The world understands he's a POLITICAL prisoner. This will end soon.

Besides, you love real lawlessness.

Political Prisoner? :icon_rolleyes:

I'll grant you that if Crooked Paul hadn't agreed to work for Don the Con (for free so he could use his position to share info with the Russians to eliminate a shitpile of debt) he might have flown under the radar ... but get real!

Paul Manafort and Rick Gates Allegedly Laundered Millions, Conspired Against U.S.

• On October 30, 2017, the same day Papadopoulos’s plea deal was unveiled, the special counsel announced charges against Manafort and his longtime business associate Rick Gates, who was also his deputy on the Trump campaign. The 12-count indictment included charges of “conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements, and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts.”

Prosecutors described an elaborate bank fraud and money laundering scheme linked to Manafort and Gates’s work for pro-Russian political parties in Ukraine. They said this went on from 2006 to at least 2016, but the charges were not linked to their work on the Trump campaign. (Conspiracy against the U.S. sounds dramatic but it can mean making false statements about your work with a foreign government.)

• In February 2018 Mueller filed new charges against Manafort and Gates, accusing them of laundering $30 million, failing to pay U.S. taxes for almost a decade, and using their real-estate holdings to fraudulently secure $20 million in loans.​

Everything We’ve Learned From the First Year of Mueller’s Investigation

Bullshit! That's fake news from seditious Fake news outlets. Mueller will be in Gitmo for sedition before this is over

Sure you didn't mean illegal immigrant moms? I'm pretty sure those moms who bring their kids here through the legal immigration process don't have such issues.

Wrong. Never said Obama didn't deport his fair share, just that many of them were here in the first place because he was leaving the country WIDE OPEN for them to enter!

Nonsense - Illegal crossings, removals and returns under Obama were HALF of what they were under Junior Shrub.

3K1EcU58zPlFYLL7_cvxBztMZ6Z02OrJykVxr9i4_DheWHvEOxJkoJho4al-2ehyQHoAhfvcAl5aTyRQRWqNVly03MuD72fZGmo_RVudxjfs-h5mf_hOkThfFEMBHJqSKw

BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE ALREADY HERE, YOU IMBECILE! Look at your own chart and what all those tall red columns represent. They poured in during Obama and no one in the DNC lifted a finger to stop them, in fact, they wave them in. We literally have an illegal Mexican nation that has invaded us and they MUST LEAVE.

BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE ALREADY HERE, YOU IMBECILE! Look at your own chart and what all those tall red columns represent. They poured in during Obama and no one in the DNC lifted a finger to stop them, in fact, they wave them in. We literally have an illegal Mexican nation that has invaded us and they MUST LEAVE.

SPIN FAIL ^ NOTED!! :113:

Forum List

Back