🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What immigrant Moms must go through to reclaim their babies

This was not the safety she had sought for herself and her son. This was not the American dream.

Seems the lady is a couple of years late. Legal immigration is an American Dream. ILLEGAL invasion never has been, except when the Left has one of theirs on office.

Wrong - Obama deported 2 million. Many if not most with criminal records.

Wrong. Never said Obama didn't deport his fair share, just that many of them were here in the first place because he was leaving the country WIDE OPEN for them to enter!

It's time to ask yourself, a proverbial question....

Who are you? A Sheep, or a Goat? YOU get to decide, every day of your life! Even if you do not believe in God....you still get to decide....

The Sheep and the Goats
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 25:31-46 - New International Version
So if we don’t let illegal break into the country by the millions we are going to hell. Is that your message?

What part of DO NOT BREAK INTO OUR COUNTRY ILLEGALLY do these people not understand?
the part that says, even if they crossed illegally, they have a right, under our laws, to seek asylum....

And whether they committed the misdemeanor of crossing the border outside of the gate, does not stop them from still getting their hearing, before a judge, for seeking asylum... the misdemeanor is not held against them when seeking asylum, regarding the judge's decision on whether they qualify or not....

so, no, it is not illegal to seek asylum, no matter the crossing, is my understanding....

illegal crossing, can be prosecuted if this is what the refugee also did.... and the admin pursues that.... which is a misdemeanor level crime, not a felony.... and cruel to pursue....especially it if the refugee is accepted for asylum....

What immigrant Moms must go through to reclaim their babies

so what

it all could be avoided by NOT ILLEGALLY ENTERING THE COUNTRY

What part of DO NOT BREAK INTO OUR COUNTRY ILLEGALLY do these people not understand?
the part that says, even if they crossed illegally, they have a right, under our laws, to seek asylum....

And whether they committed the misdemeanor of crossing the border outside of the gate, does not stop them from still getting their hearing, before a judge, for seeking asylum... the misdemeanor is not held against them when seeking asylum, regarding the judge's decision on whether they qualify or not....

so, no, it is not illegal to seek asylum, no matter the crossing, is my understanding....

illegal crossing, can be prosecuted if this is what the refugee also did.... and the admin pursues that.... which is a misdemeanor level crime, not a felony.... and cruel to pursue....especially it if the refugee is accepted for asylum....
You are incorrect.

me thinks you've picked the wrong preacher as an example....

:rolleyes:

Me thinks he's correct.........Are his numbers wrong..........He's being modest with the Million a year coming here..........

How many can we take without destroying ourselves..........You can play the RELIGION view all you want..........it's a numbers game........and those numbers have to be controlled. Of course the left doesn't want that...............Open borders.........and End ICE..........the chants.

The problem isn't in this country........it is in the countries they flea from.........it is overwhelming our Border Agents and Courts.......Need double the numbers now and double the funding.........

But I don't see that happening........do you..........Do you see the FAMILY detention centers being built........and more courts..........

I don't............we have loop holes being abused...............they need to be closed and E-Verify to handle the businesses who hire illegals........We can't continue to encourage them to keep coming.........there are too many........unless your goal is to change the demographics of our nation.........and financially destroy us.

Who are you? A Sheep, or a Goat? YOU get to decide, every day of your life! Even if you do not believe in God....you still get to decide....

The Sheep and the Goats
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

So if we don’t let illegal break into the country by the millions we are going to hell. Is that your message?
no, of course not.... I am speaking about the refugees from the Caravan from Central America that are seeking refugee status, whose children have been stolen by our government, to be put in to our Foster care system and adopted by other Americans.....

The Sheep and the Goats

no, of course not.... I am speaking about the refugees from the Caravan from Central America that are seeking refugee status, whose children have been stolen by our government, to be put in to our Foster care system and adopted by other Americans.....
So if they are truly refugees why don’t they seek refugee status in Mexico? Don’t you even know when you are being taken advantage of? Are you really that dumb?

You are incorrect.
I don't think so....

it is the way our government has handled it the past 50 years, so there certainly is precedent supporting this being the case.

If you live in a country NOT CONNECTED to our continent, you would have to seek asylum through our US Embassy there in the country you are in, which is your ONLY MEANS.....

The Sheep and the Goats

So if they are truly refugees why don’t they seek refugee status in Mexico? Don’t you even know when you are being taken advantage of? Are you really that dumb?
Dumb...........it is a political strategy..........change the Demographics of a few major electoral States........change the dynamics of politics.........

It is about political power and has nothing to do with the children or the victim card being played.

We are being played...........and have been for quite some time.

It's like the Flores 20 day rule.........they could pass a law on that in a day.............they will not do it because it is fanning the flames........which is the current purpose.

You are incorrect.
I don't think so....

it is the way our government has handled it the past 50 years, so there certainly is precedent supporting this being the case.

If you live in a country NOT CONNECTED to our continent, you would have to seek asylum through our US Embassy there in the country you are in, which is your ONLY MEANS.....
Why don’t they seek asylum in Mexico.

You are incorrect.
I don't think so....

The last 2 decades plus it has increased the numbers coming here to an average of a million a year..........the number of 11 million is more than likely complete BS.

and I take that back....

we had the Mariel Boatlift Cuban refugees coming by boat, that we took in and also the Haitian by boat, and once in US Waters we took in.

so going through an embassy, even if overseas, is not the ONLY MEANS!!!

You are incorrect.
I don't think so....

THEY DO!!!

Mexico took in about 2000 refugees a year about 15 years ago, mostly from Central America, and it rose in 2008 to about 10,000 to 14,000 a year, the Mexican Govt is taking in as refugees.... SINCE THEN! They took in 14000 refugees in 2017 and on record to beat that number this year....

You are incorrect.
I don't think so....

THEY DO!!!

Mexico took in about 2000 refugees a year about 15 years ago, mostly from Central America, and it rose in 2008 to about 10,000 to 14,000 a year, the Mexican Govt is taking in as refugees.... SINCE THEN! They took in 14000 refugees in 2017 and on record to beat that number this year....
OMFG...............Mexico took in a WHOLE 14000 immigrants.........

Whoop de fucking do...............

You are incorrect.
I don't think so....

THEY DO!!!

2000 a year, and we have between 15 and 20 million illegal here already. Mexico needs to step up. So does Canada.

Forum List

Back