🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What immigrant Moms must go through to reclaim their babies

regarding the people that INSIST on completely free immigration---with no
IMMIGRATION AND CUSTOMS ENFORCEMENT oversight-----be not
deceived. I know about STUFF going on and I am a naïve idiot-----the leaders of the ANTI-ICE movement have agenda--------the only people who would like to disband oversight would be those who ----WANT THE
CRIMINAL ACTIVITY TO CONTINUE Their "noble" campaign to do
away with I.C.E. is tantamount to "noble" campaigns by the MAFIA
to do away with the police department. Al Capone would have been delighted if ELLIOT NESS had dropped dead

What part of DO NOT BREAK INTO OUR COUNTRY ILLEGALLY do these people not understand?

She was seeking asylum. Which is legal.
Cowardice Is the Crime That Enables All Others

The rule of law is the law of the rulers, not of those who have to suffer under their tyranny. Free men make their own laws; no real American has sympathy for a foreigner in trouble who runs away from a fight.

You say that because you're not in a dire situation. You haven't lived through war and other violent and traumatic events in your life.

Regardless of what you think, asylum is still legal so your thoughts about running away from a fight are insignificant.
There are legal ways to apply for asylum that don't involve handing your daughter over to child traffickers.

But for a black American to defend the cause of illegal immigration is to condone self-genocide. The uninvited invaders have already dominated your former territory. They have taken over your fabled hoods of yesteryear. And now you clamor for more?

You know not all us have grown up in the hood right?
Your Sympathy Proves Your Collusion

We can take Africans out of the hood, but we can't take the hood out of them. The supposedly refined Barack Obama showed what he really wished he'd been by supporting that out-of-control punk, Trayvon Martin.

Forum List

Back