What income tax amount per year do you pay?

The amount of income tax I pay is

• $0

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • $0.01 to $500

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • $500.01 to $1,000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $1,000.01 to $2,000

• $2,000.01 to $3,000

• $3,000.01 plus

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
You have no idea of either my knowledge or my tax exposure.
Wage earners income tax is taken directly from their earnings. There are very few ways for most to significantly reduce their tax burden.
I'll guess, your tax knowledge is piss poor.

I'll guess, your tax knowledge is piss poor.

I’ll guess you don’t know anything about me.
I’ll also guess you have no knowledge of the federal income tax system in the US or the imagination to know that what I said is true.

There comes a point in earnings where the taxes paid surpasses the available measures to largely mitigate it. There’s no esoteric nuance to overcome it entirely.

I’m fine paying taxes. I’m patriotic in that way.
Unlike you who no doubt wold ring up the police or head down to hospital if needed despite contributing nothing to their operations. You also no doubt look down on those who are indigent or otherwise “don’t contribute” but who use social services.

Your braggadocio is unbecoming.

I’ll guess you don’t know anything about me.
I’ll also guess you have no knowledge of the federal income tax system in the US or the imagination to know that what I said is true.

There comes a point in earnings where the taxes paid surpasses the available measures to largely mitigate it. There’s no esoteric nuance to overcome it entirely.

I’m fine paying taxes. I’m patriotic in that way.
Unlike you who no doubt wold ring up the police or head down to hospital if needed despite contributing nothing to their operations. You also no doubt look down on those who are indigent or otherwise “don’t contribute” but who use social services.

Your braggadocio is unbecoming.
The only American tax situation I encountered was giving that to the lawyers in NC when my Great Aunt died.

In the UK, the stupid ones like you pay too much income tax following because they follow one lot of basic tax rules. The educated follow better tax rules that reduces and/or eliminates income tax. If you feel you're a patriot paying income tax, then you're an utter burke.

I don't ring the police, they're as much use as tits on a fish

Forum List

Back