What is a...liberal?

Dude, have you not seen the Green New Deal? That is BIG gov't.
It's going to take a whole lot of money both public and private to get this world back on the right course before it's too late. Old industries will die and new industries will arise that doesn't come cheaply. But it represents opportunities as well as responsibilities.

Give it time, you loonies want everyone to need it.
The way the Republicans are giving away tax incentives so the rich pay no taxes at all and dump them on the working poor and the middle class ensures that there will be no middle class in the near future just the super rich trillionaires and all of us poor people. Remember the Looney Republicans made this all possible. Two other Republican presidents attempted " trickle down " economics and it was a complete failure. In this case the third time isn't a charm, just another failure.

It's going to take a whole lot of money both public and private to get this world back on the right course before it's too late.

Private money yes, public money no. If an innovation is unable to survive on it's own financially then it should fail.

I do not believe that spending trillions of dollars to be the right course to take.

Before it's too late? WTF dude. Are you under the impression that we're all going to die in the next 10 years?

Old industries will die and new industries will arise that doesn't come cheaply. But it represents opportunities as well as responsibilities.

Yep. But I do not believe our gov't should be playing favorites based on political objectives or donations.

Last edited:
You took something out of the Bible and twisted it. That is on you.

No, lying scum.....a direct quote.

Ecclesiastes 10:2 Meaning of The Heart of the Wise Inclines to ...​

https://connectusfund.org › ecclesiastes-10-2-meaning-...

— The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. .

What does it mean that the wise heart inclines to the right and the foolish to the left? (Ecclesiastes 10:2)​

What does it mean that the wise heart inclines to the right and the foolish to the left? (Ecclesiastes 10:2)
Ecclesiastes 10:2 New International Version (NIV)

The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

1650827272994.png

The way the Republicans are giving away tax incentives so the rich pay no taxes at all and dump them on the working poor and the middle class ensures that there will be no middle class in the near future just the super rich trillionaires and all of us poor people. Remember the Looney Republicans made this all possible. Two other Republican presidents attempted " trickle down " economics and it was a complete failure. In this case the third time isn't a charm, just another failure.
Wow, someone sure seems to like Bidung's "trickle up" economics.

You took something out of the Bible and twisted it. That is on you.
She's cherry picked the bible that allows that translation. It's not worth my time to prove it but it's easy to verify if anybody cares.

Private money yes, public money no. If an innovation is unable to survive on it's own financially then it should fail.

I do not believe that spending trillions of dollars to be the right course to take.

Before it's too late? WTF dude.

Yep. But I do not believe our gov't should be playing favorites based on political objectives or donations.
Saving the planet isn't in the best interest of the government and the people that it represents. I would think it would be one of the highest priorities. Sorry, you are horribly mistaken. Climate change isn't political, it's a fact. Only morons are rejecting it at this late time. It's as simple as two and two. Even you should be able to figure that out.

Forum List

Back