What is a Libtard?

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Definition. - A person of Liberal political views, according to Conservatives

Example - President Obama, All Democratic lawmakers, most registered Democrats

Etymology - A recently created word by Conservatives suggesting those with Liberal political views are mentally retarded.

JMHO - This word is similar to the kinds of words my classmates and I made up when we were 8 years old when we wished to degrade a boring teacher, or someone whom we didn't like. Frankly, it's rather depressing to see adults using this childish language, but this goes to the mental state of those who like to use it, and since the vast majority of those people are Conservatives....well, I'll leave it at that.
:bye1:

It's easier to divide people when one demonizes people. It's also easier to rationalize the havoc one's political hero unleashes when one views his political opposition as either evil or simply mentally retarded. And thus the easy tack of Trump supporters is bolstered by simplistic rhetoric.

Etymology - A recently created word by Conservatives suggesting those with Liberal political views are mentally retarded.

JMHO - This word is similar to the kinds of words my classmates and I made up when we were 8 years old when we wished to degrade a boring teacher, or someone whom we didn't like. Frankly, it's rather depressing to see adults using this childish language, but this goes to the mental state of those who like to use it, and since the vast majority of those people are Conservatives....well, I'll leave it at that.
So all you have is generalities nothing specific...Yet you never claim close to describing what a liberal is...Just pejoratives and assumptions..

mirror.jpg

^ Libtard

Perhaps the libtards are the neo-liberals.
Noam Chomsky says they are the cause of world strife.

I'd define them as progressive un-American c*nts. Folks much like yourself.

A libtard is the most American-hating, white-male-hating abomination which crawled out of a rust-speckled chrome urinal in a bus station men's room. Creatures which are both psychotic and psychopathic at the same time. Who are so far up their own asses they could nurse off their own gall bladders.

What do you think about the word "Teabagger," you fucking douche bag?

I'd define them as progressive un-American c*nts. Folks much like yourself.

And why are they "un-American"? Would it be because you define American as what you like, and these people don't like what you like, so they're "un-American"?

It's easier to divide people when one demonizes people. It's also easier to rationalize the havoc one's political hero unleashes when one views his political opposition as either evil or simply mentally retarded. And thus the easy tack of Trump supporters is bolstered by simplistic rhetoric.
Here are some words leftwingers are fond of using:

Teabagger
Homophobe
Racist
Sexist
Orange Cheeto
`
`

To me, it is a word that when grouped together with other similar words, form the lexicon of the under or poorly educated person.

How do you feel about "Teabagger?"

Q. "What is a Libtard"

A. The word itself is a pejorative, used by those whose sole source of information seems to come from the Limbaugh / Hannity / Alex Jones / Breitbart News, and believe Trump, and his neo fascist effort to censor journalists in the MSM.

What is a Libtard?
AWESOME...I thought you'd never ask.
This "person" believes adult men with beards, an adam's apple and a dress should shit next to my 14 year old daughter.
This person defys science / biology and believes gender is chosen.
This person believes in bottom up governing.
This person champions anything and everything that should be shameful.
This person seeks to rid America of everything truly American.
This person hates law and order.
This person through "tolerance" creates excuses for anything despicable
This person loves spending others money on filthy thirdworlders then whines and bitches about how we don't spend enough on our own bottom feeders.
This person believes lowlife piece of shits are entitled to access my bank account simply because they breathe oxygen.
This person believes they are way too smart for religion.
This person loves killing unborn babies...it's their approved contraception.

This was fun..thanks for the opportunity...let me know if you need me to carry on...I have lots more to add.

Forum List

Back