What Is a woman?

Why does it worry you so much what someone prefers to be called? Tards like YOU are the ones making it an issue.

It's no skin off my nose if someone born as a male wants to be called a woman.

So you should be the one telling us why it is such an issue for you.
Because women should be revered and respected for who and what they are. They should also be allowed to be who and what they are.

Women are not not males, trans-sexuals, or hermaphrodites.

Women never smell like balls. :laughing0301:

I'd say smelling like neutral to woman is lucky!

Smelling like neutral to balls, is..you gotta take a shower.

• Banned
Why does it worry you so much what someone prefers to be called? Tards like YOU are the ones making it an issue.

Really. It's no skin off your nose if l scam cheat, lie and misrepresent as long as it doesn't effect you? Ok. Great ethics, kiddo.

ANYONE should be allowed to be who and what they are.
I allow women to be women and men to be men and I know the biological difference between the two. I think all school children should be taught honest biology. Those who want to transgender can do that but it does not change biology. Persons born with a penis should use one public restroom and Persons born with a vagina should use another public restroom. This isn't hard. It isn't even science. It's common sense.

To force women and little girls to have men in the public restroom with them or some guy in a women's sporting event because he identifies as a women is just dumb. People should be allowed to be what they want to be, but they should not be able to require everybody else to accommodate whatever they identify as.

At some point all this 'identifying as' becomes completely ridiculous.
FoqcvJvagAAC7hD

Last edited:
Born with XY chromosomes. A vagina, uterus. That simple.
Huh?
Usually XY chromosomes mean a penis and a pair of balls.
XX chromo-s are the vagina and uterus.

Males are mutated/altered female, what the Y chromo does along with testosterone to make the changes from she to he 'plumbing', etc. Sometimes the transition, in womb and later at puberty gets a bit garbled and not everything comes out as "Y". But that biological quirk is rather rare, single digit percentage range.

Brain sex (1991 edition) - Open Library

[Pdf] Download Brain Sex: The Real Difference Between Men ...​

So you should be the one telling us why it is such an issue for you.

It's called science.
You know that thing you leftist say Conservatives dont understand.
Would you date or marry a chick with a dick?
If not you're not adult enough to be dating according to shemales.

Forum List

Back