šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

What is a woman

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

many canā€™t see it, many donā€™t realize it, many canā€™t pick up on it and many will argue the defense because indoctrination says itā€™s ok to let it all hang out, & has been smeared into the brains of many sexually gone wild hollywood whores and their teaching of sex as soon as age 5 today. So now dancing on stage in a thong isnā€™t really a woman itā€™s fucking slut!

and a man canā€™t touch what women can do as mothers to provide, our instincts to protect are off the charts.
our instincts to know somehting is wrong is off the charts!
now they want to abuse you ā€”ā€”ā€”you all roll right with it because itā€™s time to get with the times right.

So put your entire body in display just like the whores do on stage at a strip club. The screen is your stage.

Last edited:

many canā€™t see it, many donā€™t realize it, many canā€™t pick up on it and many will argue the defense because indoctrination to let it all hang out has been smeared into the brains of many sexually gone wild hollywood whores and their teaching of sex as soon as age 5 today. So now dancing on stage in a thong isnā€™t really a woman itā€™s fucking slut!

and a man canā€™t touch what women can do as mothers to provide, our instincts to protect are off the charts.
our instincts to know somehting is wrong is off the charts!
now they want to abuse you and you all roll right with it because itā€™s time to get with the times right.

So put your entire body in display just like the whores do on stage at a strip club. The screen is your stage.

I am ashamed that there are so few real women left in America.

I want the reckoning and I want it to hurt the sluts.

It, they and them can do me a kind favor and they can all go fuck themselvesā€¦

Very rarely do we have the issue of someone born with both sexual organs and then you have to ask is it a male, female or whatever but that is the only time people!

Now what is a woman?

Ezra Miller is not a woman but unfortunately Hillary Clinton is one!

Bruce Jenner is not a woman but again unfortunately Nancy Pelosi is oneā€¦

You are not a woman and I sure damn well know I ainā€™t one even if I bitch like one!

Being a biologist I can tell you that women are when you take away reason and accountability. Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here!

Maybe we need a definition of what's a man, and work from there. :eusa_think:
1650030481131.jpeg

Male but not a man!

Forum List

Back