🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is a woman

1650055014983.png

Given that that probably happens almost never I don't have a significant opinion on it. I know you'll gladly share whatever shock-story you were guided to by OANN or Drudge, but the key to remember is: what do you want when a child says to a therapist "I'm thinking of suicide because my life doesn't make any sense to me? I feel I'm trapped in the wrong body".

I know from 1st hand stories, so I don't need to read OANN, Drudge, CNN or MSNBC. Just curious where you are getting your information on this subject to discount my claims?

Yes people I know personally. How about you where are you getting your information?

So I guess the question still arises: "what do you want when a child says to a therapist "I'm thinking of suicide because my life doesn't make any sense to me? I feel I'm trapped in the wrong body".

So I guess the question still arises: "what do you want when a child says to a therapist "I'm thinking of suicide because my life doesn't make any sense to me? I feel I'm trapped in the wrong body".

The majority of transgender individuals have underlying mental problems that end up being ignored in exchange for affirming a falsehood. The data on suicides or thoughts of suicide never takes this into account, because it wouldn't support the propaganda narrative.
Trans say gender is separate from biological sex, yet the majority focus on manipulating biological body changes with hormones or surgeries. They are all chasing "stealth"
I would suggest you read some reddit or other message board discussions from trans individuals to get a better understanding of how many have been manipulated and how the medical community has failed them.
The whole situation is really sad, and it's sadder that individuals like yourself think people should just ignore it because it's effects such a small % of individuals.

The majority of transgender individuals have underlying mental problems that end up being ignored in exchange for affirming a falsehood. The data on suicides or thoughts of suicide never takes this into account, because it wouldn't support the propaganda narrative.

How many suicides are you comfortable with?

I would suggest you read some reddit

Rather than the science I just posted? Ummm....

The whole situation is really sad, and it's sadder that individuals like yourself think people should just ignore it because it's effects such a small % of individuals.

I actually DON'T think we should ignore the travails of gender dysphoria. What I think we need to get past is this culture war fear mongering by the Right about how schools are tying kids down and forcibly switching their genders.

Fear mongering because you don't believe someone can have a different mental experience than yourself is not valuable.

LOL. I think I would have felt too guilty to post something like that.

How do you do it?
I have reviewed hundreds of suicide case histories, and have witnessed family responses as well. The "victim" is at peace while everyone else is freaking out at their loss and sense of shame.

I have reviewed hundreds of suicide case histories, and have witnessed family responses as well. The "victim" is at peace while everyone else is freaking out at their loss.

I will defer to your superior knowledge on this topic, but your post also kind of reads like something that could be an "encouragement" to someone in a particular state. Which is why I asked how you can feel comfortable posting it.

I will defer to your superior knowledge on this topic, but your post also kind of reads like something that could be an "encouragement" to someone in a particular state. Which is why I asked how you can feel comfortable posting it.
I'm comfortable posting the truth on this subject.

Examine that post carefully.

I am actually honestly asking. I struggle with this sort of thing in my posting. I worry that things I say might be taken incorrectly. You are clearly a professional in this area so I'm genuinely curious. And I'm not making any nasty insinuations.

In many ways I've had a similar thought to yours. But I would be terrified of voicing it publicly.

I mean no offense, I mean no anything. I'm genuinely curious about your thoughts on posting something like you did.

(EDITTED TO ADD: I will gladly request my post be removed or deleted if it is necessary.)

I am actually honestly asking. I struggle with this sort of thing in my posting. I worry that things I say might be taken incorrectly. You are clearly a professional in this area so I'm genuinely curious. And I'm not making any nasty insinuations.

In many ways I've had a similar thought to yours. But I would be terrified of voicing it publicly.

I mean no offense, I mean no anything. I'm genuinely curious about your thoughts on posting something like you did.

(EDITTED TO ADD: I will gladly request my post be removed or deleted if it is necessary.)
I'm not a 'professional' in any sense. I have just perused hundreds of suicide cases and found that the act, in my judgment, ended the extreme suffering of the subject. What is inexplicable to me is that family and friends of suicide victims would prefer that they go on suffering, so that they won't suffer loss, embarrassment, or shame.

In the majority of successful suicides family and friends were unaware of the person's plan to kill themselves. This because the subject had made the decision and was determined to follow through. Handguns being the overwhelming 'means of choice' also reveals the determination to be successful.

Last edited:
I'm not a 'professional' in any sense. I have just perused hundreds of suicide cases and found that the act, in my judgment, ended the extreme suffering of the subject. What is inexplicable to me is that family and friends of suicide victims would prefer that they go on suffering, so that they won't suffer loss, embarrassment, or shame.

In the majority of successful suicides family and friends were unaware of the person's plan to kill themselves. This because the subject had made the decision and was determined to follow through. Handguns being the overwhelming 'means of choice' also reveals the determination to be successful.

But it doesn't feel to me like that answers my actual core question. You've seen what happens after the fact and I don't wholly disagree with your point. I'm still struggling to understand the feelings behind posting something like that. (As I said, in some ways I understand your point very well, I just feel massively uncomfortable saying that sort of thing out loud).

But it doesn't feel to me like that answers my actual core question. You've seen what happens after the fact and I don't wholly disagree with your point. I'm still struggling to understand the feelings behind posting something like that. (As I said, in some ways I understand your point very well, I just feel massively uncomfortable saying that sort of thing out loud).
In any discussion about suicide this needs to be said. I understand if others are uncomfortable saying it. In a different political climate this subject wouldn't be so onerous or controversial.

In any discussion about suicide this needs to be said. I understand if others are uncomfortable saying it. In a different political climate this subject wouldn't be so onerous or controversial.

I disagree over whether it needs to be said. Especially on something as meaningless as this forum.

many can’t see it, many don’t realize it, many can’t pick up on it and many will argue the defense because indoctrination says it’s ok to let it all hang out, & has been smeared into the brains of many sexually gone wild hollywood whores and their teaching of sex as soon as age 5 today. So now dancing on stage in a thong isn’t really a woman it’s fucking slut!

and a man can’t touch what women can do as mothers to provide, our instincts to protect are off the charts.
our instincts to know somehting is wrong is off the charts!
now they want to abuse you ———you all roll right with it because it’s time to get with the times right.

So put your entire body in display just like the whores do on stage at a strip club. The screen is your stage.

You're still looking for help on that, I see.

How many suicides are you comfortable with?
Rather than the science I just posted? Ummm....

Suicide effects many struggling with mental illness, so should science lie lie to the anorexic and prescribe weight loss medications?
So what science have you read challenging exclusive affirmative care?

Suicide effects many struggling with mental illness, so should science lie lie to the anorexic and prescribe weight loss medications?

No. But then one needs a certain amount of body fat to survive. One does not need to be a specific biological sex to survive.

But the deeper question is: do you think there is some "conversion therapy" that will work for the gender dysphoric? We know it doesn't actually work for sexual orientation. Is there a CBT treatment that they can undergo?

So what science have you read challenging exclusive affirmative care?

I am not that familiar with how psychologists are currently treating any of this. I am far more interested in people actually listening to the gender dysphoric and believing their experiences. Not just telling them they are "sick" and then working overtime to make their lives more difficult through legal actions.

Forum List

Back