🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is a woman

If it's Uncle Mario's fish market you have a winner.
If it smells like Tuna it might be Huma ?
If you pet and it B wet, you win that bet !
Sorry...I'm having a Busey moment...
Huma-Abedin-Hillary-Clinton-1030x773.jpg

The red haired white woman and the black woman at the end of the video are both gorgeous.

many can’t see it, many don’t realize it, many can’t pick up on it and many will argue the defense because indoctrination says it’s ok to let it all hang out, & has been smeared into the brains of many sexually gone wild hollywood whores and their teaching of sex as soon as age 5 today. So now dancing on stage in a thong isn’t really a woman it’s fucking slut!

and a man can’t touch what women can do as mothers to provide, our instincts to protect are off the charts.
our instincts to know somehting is wrong is off the charts!
now they want to abuse you ———you all roll right with it because it’s time to get with the times right.

So put your entire body in display just like the whores do on stage at a strip club. The screen is your stage.

Regardless of what you see on the news the rate of actual gender dysphoria or even "gender non-binary" folks is still reasonably small. It's just part of the natural variability within the human species. Yeah we've highlighted it a LOT these days and you're seeing more and more discussions around this, but honestly, at the end of the day, in your real grey flannel life you are unlikely to suffer any "ill consequences" because of ANY of this.

You are being manipulated to amp up the gain on a relatively weak signal and get outraged over it.

Eve is the archetypal woman, patterned after Lucifer.

That's an interesting exegesis. I'd actually like to know the thinking behind that. I understand there is a Jewish tradition of Adam's first wife, Lilith, who was not as compliant as Eve and was thus shuttled off to the outer darkness, but I've not heard the Eve as Lucifer concept.

I am ashamed that there are so few real women left in America.

Oh gosh, I wonder what that means. Can you tell us what a "real woman" is in this sense? Please, please, please?

I want the reckoning and I want it to hurt the sluts.

ooooh, the sluts. You see a lot of those around? Are they sluts when they agree to sleep with someone who isn't you? Just curious what the definitions are here.

That's an interesting exegesis. I'd actually like to know the thinking behind that. I understand there is a Jewish tradition of Adam's first wife, Lilith, who was not as compliant as Eve and was thus shuttled off to the outer darkness, but I've not heard the Eve as Lucifer concept.

Lucifer was God's "special angel" with qualities that the other angels didn't have. I believe God created Lucifer with some of his own qualities and power, from his own 'resources'. Eve was created the same way, out of the 'resources' of Adam. Thus as Lucifer was an extension of God, so Eve was an extension of Adam. The pattern of rebellion is also evident in the two. Thus Lucifer was the actual archetype of mortal women.

Lucifer was God's "special angel" with qualities that the other angels didn't have. I believe God created Lucifer with some of his own qualities and power, from his own 'resources'. Eve was created the same way, out of the 'resources' of Adam. Thus as Lucifer was an extension of God, so Eve was an extension of Adam. The pattern of rebellion is also evident in the two. Thus Lucifer was the actual archetype of mortal women.

That's interesting. Honestly. Not joking. That's an interesting read on it. Of course in modern theological circles it would no doubt fly like a lead balloon given the inherent sexism. But I can see the metaphorical concept.

Thanks for explaining.

Regardless of what you see on the news the rate of actual gender dysphoria or even "gender non-binary" folks is still reasonably small. It's just part of the natural variability within the human species. Yeah we've highlighted it a LOT these days and you're seeing more and more discussions around this, but honestly, at the end of the day, in your real grey flannel life you are unlikely to suffer any "ill consequences" because of ANY of this.

You are being manipulated to amp up the gain on a relatively weak signal and get outraged over it.

You have no clue of how many young children and teens are being manipulated into hating their bodies.
What message do you think a young person absorbs when they go to therapy/medical doctors and it's suggest they would be happier if they took hormones for life and had medically unnecessary surgeries?
Just a few years ago no respectable doctor would preform a hysterectomy on a young girl simply because she doesn't want to have a period. And boys who are underdeveloped aren't prescribed testosterone like candy just so they can grow a beard or bulk up.
So while it may be a small minority, the mere fact medical science is playing along should be disturbing beyond complacency.

You have no clue of how many young children and teens are being manipulated into hating their bodies.
What message do you think a young person absorbs when they go to therapy/medical doctors and it's suggest they would be happier if they took hormones for life and had medically unnecessary surgeries?
Just a few years ago no respectable doctor would preform a hysterectomy on a young girl simply because she doesn't want to have a period. And boys who are underdeveloped aren't prescribed testosterone like candy just so they can grow a beard or bulk up.
So while it may be a small minority, the mere fact medical science is playing along should be disturbing beyond complacency.
We are all guinea pigs for the doctors. :omg:

And that's a new thing? Huh. Seems to me that our society has been demanding women hate their bodies since time immemorial.

Given that that probably happens almost never I don't have a significant opinion on it. I know you'll gladly share whatever shock-story you were guided to by OANN or Drudge, but the key to remember is: what do you want when a child says to a therapist "I'm thinking of suicide because my life doesn't make any sense to me? I feel I'm trapped in the wrong body".

Just a few years ago no respectable doctor would preform a hysterectomy on a young girl simply because she doesn't want to have a period.

And that's happening now? And it's really common and not just a really bad one-off tragedy of malpractice?

And boys who are underdeveloped aren't prescribed testosterone like candy just so they can grow a beard or bulk up.

No we wait until the boys become men at which point we endlessly advertise T-Boosters to them because they aren't ENOUGH of a man.

I suspect these fear stories you thrive on are little more than corner cases. Indeed if I were to go simply on how you've characterized them I'd be upset too. But I suspect there may be more to the stories that inform your fear.

Forum List

Back