What is an "assault rifle"?

An assault weapon..or in fact most semi auto weapons can fire as fast as you can twitch your finger.

How fast is that?

Try it. It's pretty friggin fast. It makes nearly any semi auto weapon the near equivalent of a machine gun...which is a banned or heavily regulated weapon
I challenge you to do that and see how accurate you are. :laughing0301:

This is such complete bullshit.

We just need to go back to having machine guns, just to piss you off.

An assault weapon..or in fact most semi auto weapons can fire as fast as you can twitch your finger.

How fast is that?

Try it. It's pretty friggin fast. It makes nearly any semi auto weapon the near equivalent of a machine gun...which is a banned or heavily regulated weapon
There is simply no end to the stupid shit you are willing to say.

But it reveals so much.....they will not stop till all guns are banned.
That' why we need to never stop pushing until tactical hand-fired nukes are sold to babies on the street corner.

I am fucking done with this shit.

How fast is that?

That' why we need to never stop pushing until tactical hand-fired nukes are sold to babies on the street corner.

Good thing because posts like that make you look really stupid

Is this fast enough? "Only" about 300 rounds per minute, but no real difference from full auto in effectiveness.

Machine guns shoot as slow as 300 rounds a minute and ARs can be shot that fast. There is little difference between the two

How fast is that?

And your post about shooting a semi-auto really fast makes you look like a fucking genius.

How fast is that?

And your post about shooting a semi-auto really fast makes you look like a fucking genius.

Because there is so little kick an AR can be shot as fast as you can twitch your finger. I can twitch my finger really fast. Just ask my wife

Because there is so little kick an AR can be shot as fast as you can twitch your finger. I can twitch my finger really fast. Just ask my wife
And hit WHAT???

:laughing0301:

Have you ever fired a gun before?

Is one of these an "assault rifle"? If so, which one?

img_5067.jpg

91046.png

The black gun is the intended meaning of an assault rifle that used in combat and fires multiple shots until empty where as the one on top is a true riffle intended to fire one bullet at a time.
Both rifles are identical in function - they fire one round at a time.
But one looks scary so it should be banned. o_O

Staring down the barrel of either one is scary

but I guess Do you feel lucky

if they have only have one chance with one finger press which one gives you the better chance to survive assuming that the shooter couldn't hit the side of a barn with one shot but given the one pull that can spray

Luck may have nothing to do with it

and those same 67% can't define an assault rifles characteristics that don't bleed into every other gun out there.

We can work on it and make it bigger when you guys whine ........Why isn’t this an assault rifle too?
see what i mean? you can't even define what you want to ban - you just will ban MORE when you find out you've been wrong about what you THOUGHT you knew.

and it's a rugar 10/22 accessorized. if you're calling this an assault rifle then you are simply going by the look and not the performance nor features of the gun.

THAT is the issue. gun grabbers won't learn about guns, they just broaden their hate and in the end come after guns ALL THE WHILE saying they're not doing that.
Easy to come up with an initial definition based on firing rate
We can refine it as you guys start to whine about it

As a start, we can limit magazines to 15 rounds
That should slow you down when you want to slaughter school children

Not really bone head tape two 15 rounders together back to back, 3 seconds to flip the mags and rock on. Your neighbors with guns will probably not shoot "you" just the school children. What an idiot you are.
OK
I’m fine with making you do that

Just so you are denied the convenience of a 50 round magazine

What is an "assault rifle"?
A semantic device to avoid discussing the most effective tools of mass killing.
Except that there is an actual definition of an assault rifle that goes back to 1944.

Assault rifle - Wikipedia
An assault rifle is a selective-fire rifle that uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine.

In other words, NOT semantics.

The first "assault rifle" was the Sturmgewehr 44. Sturmgewehr literally translates as "storm rifle" but it means assault rifle in German.

450px-MP44_-_Tyskland_-_8x33mm_Kurz_-_Arm%C3%A9museum.jpg

And to all you morons who think a full-auto weapon is the equivalent of a fire hose, you're simply wrong. More rounds does NOT equal more hits, and AR rifles are virtually NEVER used on full auto in actual combat.
That's because they aren't full auto. AR's are semi auto.

How fast is that?

pretty sure that's never been done before.

Forum List

Back