What is an "assault rifle"?

This is stupid. Assault is a word. There was a time when the musket was the “assault rifle” as it was the weapon used by the military for their assault. Since they no longer use the musket, is the musket now no longer an assault rifle?

I am up for breaking the Cult of the AR. And, yes, it's a cult that's gotten out of control.
You're describing a behavior that you don't like. Do you advocate banning an inanimate object to eliminate this behavior? If so, do you actually think that would work?
He needs an excuse to justify the blatant tyranny and oppression he supports.

Well clearly an AR-15 or an AK variant it an assault rifle. I think we have established that
ARs and the like are sporting rifles nothing more nothing less

sporting it what you choose to do with it,,not what it is,,

all guns are created for killing and thank the lord that the 2nd was specific for this reason,,,
the 2nd is for weapons of war
learn the 2nd before you piss on it again,,,

Well clearly an AR-15 or an AK variant it an assault rifle. I think we have established that

That has not been established. There is no agreement on what constitutes an assault rifle.

I am up for breaking the Cult of the AR. And, yes, it's a cult that's gotten out of control.
You're describing a behavior that you don't like. Do you advocate banning an inanimate object to eliminate this behavior? If so, do you actually think that would work?

Might as well ban unlimited data plans because some people say nasty things online.

What do we call the other rifles that fire the same round out of the same magazine as the AR15? Are they not assault rifles because they’re not black and designed less tactically?

This is stupid. Assault is a word. There was a time when the musket was the “assault rifle” as it was the weapon used by the military for their assault. Since they no longer use the musket, is the musket now no longer an assault rifle?
The term "assault rifle" is clearly defined, based on the original "assault rifle" or "storm rifle" produced by the fucking Nazis.\

See the WW2 Sturmgewehr 44. Literally translates as "storm rifle" but means "assault rifle."
450px-MP44_-_Tyskland_-_8x33mm_Kurz_-_Arm%C3%A9museum.jpg

It was the combination of the light CQB weapons (sub-machine guns that used pistol ammunition) and the more powerful, longer-ranged battle rifles. It fires an intermediate sized cartridge (not a pistol round, and not a full-powered rifle round). So, it accomplishes the role of both, and fires like both (select fire).

An example would be the weapons in WW2. The U.S. would have used this type of rifle to replace the M1 Garand, M1 Carbine, Thompson Sub, and the M3 grease gun.

The civilian versions of these "assault rifles" do not have the same capabilities (select fire), and are not assault rifles, by definition.

The term "assault rifle" is clearly defined, based on the original "assault rifle" or "storm rifle" produced by the fucking Nazis.\

See the WW2 Sturmgewehr 44. Literally translates as "storm rifle" but means "assault rifle."

It was the combination of the light CQB weapons (sub-machine guns that used pistol ammunition) and the more powerful, longer-ranged battle rifles. It fires an intermediate sized cartridge (not a pistol round, and not a full-powered rifle round). So, it accomplishes the role of both, and fires like both (select fire).

An example would be the weapons in WW2. The U.S. would have used this rifle type of rifle to replace the M1, M1 Carbine, Thompson Sub, and the M3 grease gun.

The civilian versions of these "assault rifles" do not have the same capabilities (select fire), and are not assault rifles.

doesnt really matter since the 2nd was specific for these arms,,,

stop letting the left control your thoughts

I don't own any assault rifles. I do own a couple of defense rifles and several defense pistols. I also do not own assault motorcycle Helmet.

all guns are created for killing and thank the lord that the 2nd was specific for this reason,,,
Lol
ARs and the like are generally used for hunting/sporting/home defense anything else they are used for is minimal... Maybe a percentage of the percentage

I don't own any assault rifles. I do own a couple of defense rifles and several defense pistols. I also do not own assault motorcycle Helmet.

defense is what you do with it,,and if needed you will assault with it,,

but thats OK since the 2nd says you can still have one

Lol
ARs and the like are generally used for hunting/sporting/home defense anything else they are used for is minimal... Maybe a percentage of the percentage

doesnt matter what you decide to do with it,,,

the 2nd is specific for weapons of war,,,

An example would be the weapons in WW2. The U.S. would have used this rifle type of rifle to replace the M1, M1 Carbine, Thompson Sub, and the M3 grease gun.

The civilian versions of these "assault rifles" do not have the same capabilities (select fire), and are not assault rifles.

I am not letting anyone control my thoughts.

What gave you that idea?

I was simply explaining the real meaning of "assault rifle" since all the leftist idiots seem to want to loop every firearm into the same category.

I am pushing for a repeal of all federal and state gun laws. You don't seem to know me very well.

An example would be the weapons in WW2. The U.S. would have used this type of rifle to replace the M1 Garand, M1 Carbine, Thompson Sub, and the M3 grease gun.

The civilian versions of these "assault rifles" do not have the same capabilities (select fire), and are not assault rifles, by definition.

... And would never pass military muster, Because they also lack proper gas chambers, sufficient barrels, m-4 ramps and high end bolts...

Lol

Which ARs and the like certainly are not... lol

... And would never pass military muster, Because they also lack proper gas chambers, sufficient barrels, m-4 ramps and high end bolts...
No, but they look scary, and that is good enough for the ignorant twat nozzles.

I am not letting anyone control my thoughts.

What gave you that idea?

I was simply explaining the real meaning of "assault rifle" since all the leftist idiots seem to want to loop every firearm into the same category.

I am pushing for a repeal of all federal and state gun laws. You don't seem to know me very well.

your not doing a very good job if you accept a civilian version

they are controlling you and you are not supporting the true meaning of the 2nd from what you say

the 2nd is specific for weapons of war..........

Lol

Over the counter ARs would never be excepted on the battlefield,
and would last a matter of minutes

Lol

any gun you can get your hands on is a weapon of war,,,

Forum List

Back