What is Biden doing with the illegal children crossing the border?

Hellokitty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
So there's an exemption for illegal minors crossing the border in Biden's EO. A few questions. How do they verify the age of these minors? What do they do with the minors they let in, who is housing, feeding, clothing and educating them? How do they keep track of them? Is this all being done at the expense of US children's welfare? Keep in mind this is 100's of thousands minors! Also what is the age cutoff being used to qualify as a minor, 16, 17 18? Is this the new goal to flood the country with illegal minors who get amnesty and bring over their families?

So there's an exemption for illegal minors crossing the border in Biden's EO. A few questions. How do they verify the age of these minors? What do they do with the minors they let in, who is housing, feeding, clothing and educating them? How do they keep track of them? Is this all being done at the expense of US children's welfare? Keep in mind this is 100's of thousands minors! Also what is the age cutoff being used to qualify as a minor, 16, 17 18? Is this the new goal to flood the country with illegal minors who get amnesty and bring over their families?

molesting them like he did his own children,,

molesting them like he did his own children,,

They have to pass the sniff test first. I bet they smell really nasty, like a mixture of rancid milk, chili peppers, urine, feces, pot, and bad sex.

I've been to enough Mexican garage sales in Texas to know that. I could smell them from two blocks away.

Somebody has to teach these kids how to shower....

biden shower 33.jpg

You'd think he would want to reunite them with their parents or family.....

The Democrats call accusations that they are the party of sex traffickers and pedophiles "baseless right wing conspiracy theories".
Well Jeffery Epstein was a convicted pedophile, and he was adored by the Democrat politicians and celebrities.
BillClintonisarapist with-Epstein-andavictim.jpg

bidenisapedophilefacttruth.jpg

Last edited:

They just give them to anyone who claims they are family. The Biden administration doesn't care if they are sex traffickers, slavers, or whatnot.

more evidence that the democrats are sick people

A California state senator fighting to throw pedophiles into prison for longer has blasted progressive members of her own party for trying to water down the new law, declaring: “I’m done with us.”

Democratic Sen. Susan Eggman, who reps part of San Joaquin County just outside San Francisco, gave the fiery speech on the Senate floor last Thursday when lawmakers were weighing legislation that would make it a felony to purchase or solicit a minor for commercial sex in the Golden State.

“I’d like to say as a progressive, proud member of this body for the last 12 years, I’m done. I’m done with us protecting people who would buy and abuse our children. I’m done,” said Eggman, 63.

They take their word for it. I'm sure a lot gets lost in the translation.

He is sniffing them.....

They have to pass the sniff test first. I bet they smell really nasty, like a mixture of rancid milk, chili peppers, urine, feces, pot, and bad sex.

I've been to enough Mexican garage sales in Texas to know that. I could smell them from two blocks away.
The Latino people I met when we moved to west TX in the late 50s in 7th, 8th, and 9th grades were clean and hard workers in class and on the playground. Their best scholar was as bright as the principals kids.
They were friendly and had good senses of humor, too. Those were good days. And they were just like us.

Our corrupt diseased govt is flying them back in after they've been deported.

Forum List

Back