What Is Cultural Marxism?

The poor simply demand the rest of us be forced to take care of them. They know how to whine and expect others to do for them what they should be doing for themselves. If they spent half the time trying to better themselves as they do demanding what someone else has earned be given to them, they wouldn't be poor.
Case in point...

The point was that the only thing the poor do is demand someone else give them something. That's not fighting back. That's being a leech and begging.

vis a vis a nation which exploits labor and uses the resources of a nation to enrich the few. Stupid people, that is the set of people who disdain the masses and seek to limit power and control to the few and powerful, will rue the day they supported voter suppression and opposed collective bargaining, labor unions and equal opportunity for all.

Now stupid people will claim this post of mine is "funny", which is a prime example of the set of people challenged by history and reality. One need simply watch a rally in support of Bernie Sanders to see the young people and the middle classes are setting a new course; the one set by the conservatives had been set a drift do to false pathos unfulfilled promises and incompetence. Support for neo fascism has begun to ebb - seen by the failures of Rubio and Fiorina - and the hate and fear mongering of Cruz and Trump.

Stupid people will still fall for the propaganda uttered by these demagogues and charlatans, and we will read their posts and threads from now until November.

Those rallying around Bernie are prime example of what I said. They think all sorts of things are owed to them and have truly believed the lies Bernie tells about how they deserve someone else to fund it for them.

1. Post the "lies" with evidence
2. "They think" maybe the only true and honest part of any of your posts.
3. Thanks once again for proving to be one of the stupid people.

1. FREE college tuition. That's a lie unless you can provide evidence where the college pays no bills, salaries, etc. That Bernie calls it a good investment makes it a lie. If it's such a good investment, why does he expect someone other than the parents of those kids to do the investing. Wouldn't the kids own parents be willing to invest in him/her if it was that good?

2. Not worth addressing your misrepresentation of what I said

3. Thanks for proving you're nothing more than the typical Liberal piece of shit that believes one person that earned something should have a portion of it transferred to some entitlement minded leech.

The Frankfurt School weren't a bunch of "Moral Relativists" pushing "Feminism, Gay Rights, Civil Rights and Atheism" in fact "Feminism, Gay Rights, Civil Rights and Atheism" are all ideas whose time had come (yes, giving women and blacks the right to vote was really an idea whose time had come, and not everyone believes an old man in the sky is looking after us all). What's more these movements all predate The Frankfurt School.

The Frankfurt School were anti-fascists. Having escaped Hitler - and having seen the cultural changes concerning Hitler's rise to power - they were interested in analyzing and preventing such fascism from ever rising again (hence their extensive criticism of SOVIET COMMUNISM). In fact; most of what people complain is Cultural Marxism (ie. various industries promoting a certain politics) fits the definition of a "Culture Industry" - a concept Theodor Adorno and Max Horkiemer created.

You cannot analyze the political effects of Culture WITHOUT the Frankfurt School - as they were some of the first theorists to grapple with the effects of culture on politics and vice versa.

This paranoid conspiracy theory that The Frankfurt School were out to destroy Western Culture - was constructed mostly by The Free Congress Foundation - a conservative think tank - and specifically by William S. Lind; an employee and fellow trainspotter to Paul M. Weyrich.

You can even look up Weyrich's 1999 open "Letter to Conservatives" in which (within the first paragraph) he points out the potential of this theory to other think tanks and conservative leaders. Or you can read his and Lind's book "The Next Conservatism" in which they openly state the desire to start a Culture War around this issue.

Anyone who talks about Cultural Marxism in a serious or grave tone is in fact; being a useful idiot for a manufactured Culture War.

Unless you've got a youtube video saying that, there's no way Lucy will ever take you seriously.

Anyone who talks about Cultural Marxism in a serious or grave tone is in fact; being a useful idiot for a manufactured Culture War.
First post on the first day of joining. Excellent!
Well real life events tend to disagree with you.
Manufactured Culture War, huh? That's true. Followers of the Frankfurt School manufactured it against the citizens of European ancestry.

Critical Theory came about to fix a serious problem, the poor don't know how to organize or fight back. That's an elite thing.

The poor simply demand the rest of us be forced to take care of them. They know how to whine and expect others to do for them what they should be doing for themselves. If they spent half the time trying to better themselves as they do demanding what someone else has earned be given to them, they wouldn't be poor.
Case in point...

The point was that the only thing the poor do is demand someone else give them something. That's not fighting back. That's being a leech and begging.

vis a vis a nation which exploits labor and uses the resources of a nation to enrich the few. Stupid people, that is the set of people who disdain the masses and seek to limit power and control to the few and powerful, will rue the day they supported voter suppression and opposed collective bargaining, labor unions and equal opportunity for all.

Now stupid people will claim this post of mine is "funny", which is a prime example of the set of people challenged by history and reality. One need simply watch a rally in support of Bernie Sanders to see the young people and the middle classes are setting a new course; the one set by the conservatives had been set a drift do to false pathos unfulfilled promises and incompetence. Support for neo fascism has begun to ebb - seen by the failures of Rubio and Fiorina - and the hate and fear mongering of Cruz and Trump.

Stupid people will still fall for the propaganda uttered by these demagogues and charlatans, and we will read their posts and threads from now until November.

Those rallying around Bernie are prime example of what I said. They think all sorts of things are owed to them and have truly believed the lies Bernie tells about how they deserve someone else to fund it for them.

Cargo Cultists!! A primitive response to others' prosperity!!

Greg

Case in point...

1. FREE college tuition. That's a lie unless you can provide evidence where the college pays no bills, salaries, etc. That Bernie calls it a good investment makes it a lie. If it's such a good investment, why does he expect someone other than the parents of those kids to do the investing. Wouldn't the kids own parents be willing to invest in him/her if it was that good?

3. Thanks for proving you're nothing more than the typical Liberal piece of shit that believes one person that earned something should have a portion of it transferred to some entitlement minded leech.

Public education is funded by local taxes, a Jr. College is an extension of high school, think of it as the 13th and 14th grades. A place where someone who is interested in higher education or vocational training can live at home with their parents and complete the first two years towards a Baccalaureate degree, or a technical skill.

Such education or training is necessary for a young adult to succeed and secure independence while exercising personal responsibility for their future. Or, we can continue to import skilled talent from Asia and South Asia.

As I've indicated stupid people have closed minds and do not think sagaciously or with a panoptic perception.

Thanks for proving once again you are a callous conservatives, a curmudgeon and one of the stupid people.

Public education is funded by local taxes, a Jr. College is an extension of high school, think of it as the 13th and 14th grades. A place where someone who is interested in higher education or vocational training can live at home with their parents and complete the first two years towards a Baccalaureate degree, or a technical skill.

Such education or training is necessary for a young adult to succeed and secure independence while exercising personal responsibility for their future. Or, we can continue to import skilled talent from Asia and South Asia.

As I've indicated stupid people have closed minds and do not think sagaciously or with a panoptic perception.

Thanks for proving once again you are a callous conservatives, a curmudgeon and one of the stupid people.

A Jr. College is not an extension of high school. You want to think that but you, as usual, are wrong.

If it's necessary to be successful, let that young adult exercise some personal responsibility and show he's worthy by "investing" in him/herself. If his/her own parents won't do it, it doesn't sound like a good investment to me.

Stupid people think someone is owed something simply because they want it. If you think those kids are such a good investment, write a check on their behalf. That's what I do for my kids and they are the only ones for which my responsibilities lie. Mine don't lie with someone else's kids.

Thanks for proving you're the typical stupid bleeding heart Liberal that thinks something should be done then, instead of doing it himself, tries to find ways for the government force others to do it so he can feel better. I don't anyone food, clothing, shelter, education, healthcare, etc. If they can't pay for it and you won't, let them do without.

A Jr. College is not an extension of high school. You want to think that but you, as usual, are wrong.

If it's necessary to be successful, let that young adult exercise some personal responsibility and show he's worthy by "investing" in him/herself. If his/her own parents won't do it, it doesn't sound like a good investment to me.

Stupid people think someone is owed something simply because they want it. If you think those kids are such a good investment, write a check on their behalf. That's what I do for my kids and they are the only ones for which my responsibilities lie. Mine don't lie with someone else's kids.

Thanks for proving you're the typical stupid bleeding heart Liberal that thinks something should be done then, instead of doing it himself, tries to find ways for the government force others to do it so he can feel better. I don't anyone food, clothing, shelter, education, healthcare, etc. If they can't pay for it and you won't, let them do without.

Once again you cannot think outside the box of ideological dogma you've been brainwashed to believe. My heart has little to do with a pragmatic approach to solving problems. You make judgments about thousands of people you've never met and and decided "fuck them, I got mine and I have no duty or responsibility for their plight in life".

In my view that is why the Libertarian approach will never be successful in winning the White House or a Majority in The Congress, or a large segment of our population, for even agnostics like me accept the teachings of Jesus, be he a man or a son of God.

Two things you should keep in mind, Greed is a deadly sin, and you can't take it with you.

You are totally lost. Let's see the European model.
Finish 6th grade as elementary
Finish 8th grade as middle... therefore elementary and middle are combined in the same institution and is called 8 elementary
Here comes the fork in the road:
1/ One can chose to pursue further studies and goes to 4 years high school
OR
2/ one chooses to pursue a trade and goes to a 3 years trade school (2 days/week academics of language, math etc.. combined with the book knowledge of the trade and 3 days/week hands on apprenticeship under a journey man in real life in industrial setting and not school setting)

After high school there is a fork in the road again.
1/ one chooses to further one's studies and "goes" to college
OR
2/ one chooses to find employment

Enrolling into college: One has to have a certain GPA to be eligible to take a test for college enrollment. If one flanks the test, one's enrollment is denied. Pay attention to the minimum GPA requirement just to be eligible to take the enrollment test and enrollment is still not "guaranteed" since it is contingent on the test result.

So your free college for everybody doesn't work as you are trying sell it in order to expand an already failed public education system.

You are totally lost. Let's see the European model.
Finish 6th grade as elementary
Finish 8th grade as middle... therefore elementary and middle are combined in the same institution and is called 8 elementary
Here comes the fork in the road:
1/ One can chose to pursue further studies and goes to 4 years high school
OR
2/ one chooses to pursue a trade and goes to a 3 years trade school (2 days/week academics of language, math etc.. combined with the book knowledge of the trade and 3 days/week hands on apprenticeship under a journey man in real life in industrial setting and not school setting)

After high school there is a fork in the road again.
1/ one chooses to further one's studies and "goes" to college
OR
2/ one chooses to find employment

Enrolling into college: One has to have a certain GPA to be eligible to take a test for college enrollment. If one flanks the test, one's enrollment is denied. Pay attention to the minimum GPA requirement just to be eligible to take the enrollment test and enrollment is still not "guaranteed" since it is contingent on the test result.

So your free college for everybody doesn't work as you are trying sell it in order to expand an already failed public education system.

You are locked in a box of ignorance. Open the mind and you will see the problems with education in America are regional as well as diverse and no single solution exists. Closing paths is foolish, seeking a cookie cutter approach is too.

You are locked in a box of ignorance. Open the mind and you will see the problems with education in America are regional as well as diverse and no single solution exists. Closing paths is foolish, seeking a cookie cutter approach is too.
Uh.. so you are against quality education where achievement is rewarded with the possibility to get higher education by requiring certain academic standards to enter the halls of colleges. What is wrong with trade schools? Why do you say closing paths? If you are a lazy individual in school and are not striving for excellence then you can strive for excellence in a trade school. We need qualified people in trades. That's how society works. Selection of the brightest starts with the selection of who can enter higher education if it is a public expense. Society wants to pay for the education of the brightest who actually will serve society's interests with their exceptional knowledge in science, arts, industry...etc...

Uh.. so you are against quality education where achievement is rewarded with the possibility to get higher education by requiring certain academic standards to enter the halls of colleges. What is wrong with trade schools? Why do you say closing paths? If you are a lazy individual in school and are not striving for excellence then you can strive for excellence in a trade school. We need qualified people in trades. That's how society works. Selection of the brightest starts with the selection of who can enter higher education if it is a public expense. Society wants to pay for the education of the brightest who actually will serve society's interests with their exceptional knowledge in science, arts, industry...etc...

I'd repeat my post above but you will continue to believe what you believe. That's sad but I can't fix you.

Or you are full of yourself, like ALL liberals and think we are all obligated to plunk down our hard earned money on what YOU deem important. Many jobs don't require a college education. Those that want to go shouldn't be subsidized by people busting their hump to make a living so junior can become an anthropologist.

Or you are full of yourself, like ALL liberals and think we are all obligated to plunk down our hard earned money on what YOU deem important. Many jobs don't require a college education. Those that want to go shouldn't be subsidized by people busting their hump to make a living so junior can become an anthropologist.

True, many jobs do not require a college education, but life itself requires a quality education, especially in a Democratic Republic when voters choose those who lead and set policies - but I digress.

I never claimed everyone needs or is capable of earning advanced degrees. What I've said repeatedly on many threads, is the ability to read, comprehend, compute, analyze and communicate is necessary for one to be successful and even to survive in the 21st Century.

Jr. College is an affordable steeping stone to a young adults' future, in the trades, technology, academia, business or government & It ought to be a path open to all as are the taxpayer funded primary and secondary education.

BTW, not all conservatives are callous, only those unsocialized, and present as curmudgeons and stupid.

True, many jobs do not require a college education, but life itself requires a quality education, especially in a Democratic Republic when voters choose those who lead and set policies - but I digress.
The U.S. is a Constitutional Republic

The U.S. is a Constitutional Republic

Of course, which codifies the process on how we elect our representatives and senators by voting, a democratic process. Your use of Constitutional Republic is one more example of a member of the crazy new right echoing propaganda. It is evidence that you cannot or will not think for yourself, something way to common on the far side of the aisle upon which you sit.

BTW, why respond to my digression when the substance of my post was germane to the issue? Take that as a rhetorical question, I know why I explained that in the last phrase of the last sentence above.

Of course, which codifies the process on how we elect our representatives and senators by voting, a democratic process.
Of course, however in a Democratic Republic there is no protection for the minority (not necessarily minority by ethnicity) while in a Constitutional Republic the minority is protected by the Constitution. Huge difference.
Your use of Constitutional Republic is one more example of a member of the crazy new right echoing propaganda.
It is not a propaganda. It is a fact what your Cultural Marxist and Global Elitist ilk wants to change. It is you who tries to change the meaning of words. You are the demagogue, you are the provocateur.
It is evidence that you cannot or will not think for yourself, something way to common on the far side of the aisle upon which you sit.
It is you who want to portray your opponents as dumb fucks and enemies. It is you who portrays your opposition as mindless idiot to discredit the truth.
BTW, why respond to my digression when the substance of my post was germane to the issue?
Your argument for publicly funded college education was addressed previously. Your approach of portraying everybody as a dumb fuck who is not a Cultural Marxist/Global Elitist/intelligentsia/Academia stooge is duly noted.

Of course, which codifies the process on how we elect our representatives and senators by voting, a democratic process.
Of course, however in a Democratic Republic there is no protection for the minority (not necessarily minority by ethnicity) while in a Constitutional Republic the minority is protected by the Constitution. Huge difference.
Your use of Constitutional Republic is one more example of a member of the crazy new right echoing propaganda.
It is not a propaganda. It is a fact what your Cultural Marxist and Global Elitist ilk wants to change. It is you who tries to change the meaning of words. You are the demagogue, you are the provocateur.
It is evidence that you cannot or will not think for yourself, something way to common on the far side of the aisle upon which you sit.
It is you who want to portray your opponents as dumb fucks and enemies. It is you who portrays your opposition as mindless idiot to discredit the truth.
BTW, why respond to my digression when the substance of my post was germane to the issue?
Your argument for publicly funded college education was addressed previously. Your approach of portraying everybody as a dumb fuck who is not a Cultural Marxist/Global Elitist/intelligentsia/Academia stooge is duly noted.

You're welcome to your opinion - well - your right to echo the opinion of other members of the CRW.

Tell me, do you want to continue to have high tech firms hire skilled workers from Asia? Or should we as a nation invest in future generations of American workers?

Last edited:
You're welcome to your - well not yours - your right to echo the opinion of other members of the CRW.
Interesting deflection. Totally irrelevant to the definition of the form of Government in the U.S. Your condescending, elitist replies clearly demonstrate that you are not interested in an intelligent conversation but to stand on your soap box of demagoguery hurling shit all over.

Forum List

Back