What Is Cultural Marxism?

Isn't the OP a self-proclaimed Nazi? How would you attempt to lecture anyone else one proper social constructions? Its a little bizarre. Actually its very bizarre.

Isn't the OP a self-proclaimed Nazi? How would you attempt to lecture anyone else one proper social constructions? Its a little bizarre. Actually its very bizarre.

"Isn't the OP a self-proclaimed Nazi?"

No actually, I've never said I'm a Nazi, only some others have bizarrely decided that I'm something I've never said I am. A Right-Wing Nationalist ISN'T a Nazi.

There are people on this forum, who do have openly Nazi sig lines and also others who have praised Adolf Hitler in posts, things I have never had nor ever done....again bizarrely, The Usual Suspects don't seem to stalk those people.

It's not me who's bizarre, but they're VERY BIZARRE to point of appearing to have psychological problems and obsessive tendencies.

From your posts I deem you're Leftist, so what do you know? You certainly are hilarious choosing Isaac Newton, a man with intellectual ability.

We know what Cultural Marxism is, but lets refresh our memory about it.

This is 7 minutes and 36 seconds in duration, it's important to watch all of it, it's concise and very intelligently presented.

The Twisted Perverts from whose minds came Cultural Marxism:

The Frankfurt School and Critical Theory, expelled from Germany in 1935 and then landed in America to take root. The below link tells us all we need to know about this Communist filth, again it's important to read and learn WHERE the Cultural Marxism disease came from and who it came from....they and their "pupils" who are still perverting our societies are OUR MUTUAL Enemies.

It's worth reading all articles in Table of Contents parts I-III, they're not that long and are complete overview of The Enemy:

Frankfurt School and Critical Theory | Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy

The Frankfurt School issued 11 Aims of The Frankfurt School....here they are....recognise OUR Societies now and how the below filth infiltrated our educational and Governmental systems with the below 11 Aims:

View attachment 65433

Together we CAN and WILL smash Cultural Marxism. This is our main aim, especially the generation I belong to, because we are NOT having our children and then our grandchildren growing up in a society like we have NOW.

View attachment 65440

View attachment 65436

So MANY hysterical reactions in this thread, and ALL for a "Conspiracy Theory"....really has shaken up the bee hive hasn't it.

Here's a thread for you to go and play in, or are you cherry-picking also.....and now ALWAYS landing on me? Dear dear, such a lot of sheep you all are.....

Go on Isaac, be a good little boy, break from your flock and go and fetch the stick:

Jewish Necon Pundits Scared of Trump

Here's a thread for you to go and play in, or are you cherry-picking also.....and now ALWAYS landing on me? Dear dear, such a lot of sheep you all are.....

Go on Isaac, be a good little boy, break from your flock and go and fetch the stick:

Jewish Necon Pundits Scared of Trump

Have you yet figured out who you're quoting? Or ever managed to factually establish your claims about 'Cultural Marxism'? I've watched the video. It offers no source.

When you do manage to factually establish your claims, then there might actually be something to refute.

No actually, I've never said I'm a Nazi, only some others have bizarrely decided that I'm something I've never said I am. A Right-Wing Nationalist ISN'T a Nazi.

There are people on this forum, who do have openly Nazi sig lines and also others who have praised Adolf Hitler in posts, things I have never had nor ever done....again bizarrely, The Usual Suspects don't seem to stalk those people.

It's not me who's bizarre, but they're VERY BIZARRE to point of appearing to have psychological problems and obsessive tendencies.

From your posts I deem you're Leftist, so what do you know? You certainly are hilarious choosing Isaac Newton, a man with intellectual ability.

So you aren't a Nazi? I thought you acknowledged that somewhere along the line that you were.

Ok, so why is everyone asking if you think the holocaust happened?

So you aren't a Nazi? I thought you acknowledged that somewhere along the line that you were.

I haven't seen anything about holocaust denials or admission that she's a Nazi.

And yes, I've looked. I couldn't find any either. I'd say chances are decent its just an accusation. Either way, until I see evidence of it, I don't believe it.

No darling, I believe you were given this incorrect information in my....I think it was the Glenn Beck Is Insane thread....you were given incorrect and SLANDEROUS information by one of the idiots, there are a number in The Flock, who have bizarrely decided to INSIST I'm a Nazi....must be that they have a deep hatred of Germanic's who are Patriots and wish to see nations protected and preserved from influx of millions of Islamics teeming across borders from the Middle East.

The Holocaust, that's Tommy, he's pro-Radical Islam and a self-hating Britisher....and ONLY Tommy asks such questions, in another thread he repeatedly stalked Tilly with a similiar question....Tommy also is a bigot and a sexist, he has a thing for calling women "bitches", "slags" and "sluts" and in one thread advocated violence against women by saying a woman should have been hit in the face with a brick.

EVERYONE who disagrees with Tommy is automatically a "Fascist".

And yes, I've looked. I couldn't find any either. I'd say chances are decent its just an accusation. Either way, until I see evidence of it, I don't believe it.

"Either way, until I see evidence of it, I don't believe it."

You won't see it because I've never made such a comment, also I've never made comments praising Hitler or anyone. I have made quite a few posts stating that I'm NOT a Nazi, the latest was Monday.

Here's just one post I made from Monday, it doesn't matter if you're not THAT familiar with politics of Ukraine and East Ukraine, I think the point I make comes across quite clear, the piece I've bolded is Stratford's comment to me, then rest my response to him:

Monday at 10:51 PM#25

Lucy HamiltonGold Member

"Merkel is supporting official Kiev in breeding NAZIs in Ukraine, wait till those decide to spread around and get into EU. Merkel's policy is crazy and seems like all EU has to pay for that."

The ignorant amongst us ie. Ravi and Co. accuse me of being a Nazi, because I'm Austrian it seems.

So IF I WERE a Nazi, then I'd be supporting Svoboda and Pravyi Sektor, both openly WORSHIP Stepan Bandera....of course I'd put a 100% bet on that the ignorant amongst us ie. Ravi and Co. have never heard of Svoboda, Pravyi Sektor or Stepan Bandera.

As my comment just before to you says, I'm 100% anti-Svoboda and 100% anti-Pravyi Sektor and as such also against the "Government" in Kyiv.

My FULL support to Donbass, Donetsk Oblast, Luhansk Oblast....Skhidna Ukrayina and Кры́мский полуо́стров :smile:

• clear.png
    Thank You! x 2
  • List

Lucy in Occupied Europa

This is thread in full:

260k Austrians sign EU exit petition,forcing referendum debate in parliament

No darling, I believe you were given this incorrect information in my....I think it was the Glenn Beck Is Insane thread....you were given incorrect and SLANDEROUS information by one of the idiots, there are a number in The Flock, who have bizarrely decided to INSIST I'm a Nazi....must be that they have a deep hatred of Germanic's who are Patriots and wish to see nations protected and preserved from influx of millions of Islamics teeming across borders from the Middle East.

The Holocaust, that's Tommy, he's pro-Radical Islam and a self-hating Britisher....and ONLY Tommy asks such questions, in another thread he repeatedly stalked Tilly with a similiar question....Tommy also is a bigot and a sexist, he has a thing for calling women "bitches", "slags" and "sluts" and in one thread advocated violence against women by saying a woman should have been hit in the face with a brick.

Fair enough. This is generally why I like to tread with a light footprint on message sites, other than I have limited time usually and also I'm too lazy to go through more than one page of posts on a thread. If you get too involved you find there are things going on that you really don't want to know about! lol I don't want to be on a 'team'.

Fair enough. This is generally why I like to tread with a light footprint on message sites, other than I have limited time usually and also I'm too lazy to go through more than one page of posts on a thread. If you get too involved you find there are things going on that you really don't want to know about! lol I don't want to be on a 'team'.

That's okay I can understand that, I can't be bothered going through tons of pages either, I lose interest and/or concentration.

You won't see it because I've never made such a comment, also I've never made comments praising Hitler or anyone. I have made quite a few posts stating that I'm NOT a Nazi, the latest was Monday.

Here's just one post I made from Monday, it doesn't matter if you're not THAT familiar with politics of Ukraine and East Ukraine, I think the point I make comes across quite clear, the piece I've bolded is Stratford's comment to me, then rest my response to him:

Lucy HamiltonGold Member

"Merkel is supporting official Kiev in breeding NAZIs in Ukraine, wait till those decide to spread around and get into EU. Merkel's policy is crazy and seems like all EU has to pay for that."

The ignorant amongst us ie. Ravi and Co. accuse me of being a Nazi, because I'm Austrian it seems.

So IF I WERE a Nazi, then I'd be supporting Svoboda and Pravyi Sektor, both openly WORSHIP Stepan Bandera....of course I'd put a 100% bet on that the ignorant amongst us ie. Ravi and Co. have never heard of Svoboda, Pravyi Sektor or Stepan Bandera.

As my comment just before to you says, I'm 100% anti-Svoboda and 100% anti-Pravyi Sektor and as such also against the "Government" in Kyiv.

My FULL support to Donbass, Donetsk Oblast, Luhansk Oblast....Skhidna Ukrayina and Кры́мский полуо́стров :smile:

• clear.png
    Thank You! x 2
  • List

Lucy in Occupied Europa

This is thread in full:

Lucy....you don't have to disprove someone else's accusation. They have to prove it. The fact that there is no evidence that I've ever seen or have been able to find to back the accusation -that alone- is all that's necessary for you to get the benefit of the doubt.

When and if I see evidence backing those accusations, I'll believe it. Until then, I don't. And you don't have to do a thing either way.

Lucy HamiltonGold Member

• clear.png
    Thank You! x 2
  • List

Lucy in Occupied Europa

This is thread in full:

Lucy....you don't have to disprove someone else's accusation. They have to prove it. The fact that there is no evidence that I've ever seen or have been able to find to back the accusation -that alone- is all that's necessary for you to get the benefit of the doubt.

When and if I see evidence backing those accusations, I'll believe it. Until then, I don't. And you don't have to do a thing either way.

They are stalking me from thread to thread, often randomly derailing threads, just to bring up me being a "Nazi", it's all very bizarre and I must now say very deranged....I don't think they can be all there in the head.

I completely lost it because pictures of Dresden were posted at me, so I started a thread because I was very annoyed at having those pictures posted at me with the disgusting comments.

But you know, the very second post I made on this forum, when that person knew I was Austrian, they responded IMMEDIATELY by posting a picture of Hitler at me. Yes, that's the way it was....from my second post.

They have become deranged now, there's about 10 of them, all deranged.

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:

Lucy HamiltonGold Member

• clear.png
    Thank You! x 2
  • List

Lucy in Occupied Europa

This is thread in full:

Yeah I'll have to temper my reads on posts here as most of the time I miss half or more of the posts in a thread.

I'm not afraid to be wrong or learn from it though. :bye1:

Lucy HamiltonGold Member

• clear.png
    Thank You! x 2
  • List

Lucy in Occupied Europa

This is thread in full:

Yeah I'll have to temper my reads on posts here as most of the time I miss half or more of the posts in a thread.

I'm not afraid to be wrong or learn from it though. :bye1:

In your defense there are a lot of StormFront fanatics on our board. And they back a lot of heinous shit. So its understandable if you occasionally get a false positive.

[QUit TE="Skylar, post: 13653362, member: 49869"]

Lucy HamiltonGold Member

• clear.png
    Thank You! x 2
  • List

Lucy in Occupied Europa

This is thread in full:

They are stalking me from thread to thread, often randomly derailing threads, just to bring up me being a "Nazi", it's all very bizarre and I must now say very deranged....I don't think they can be all there in the head.

I completely lost it because pictures of Dresden were posted at me, so I started a thread because I was very annoyed at having those pictures posted at me with the disgusting comments.

But you know, the very second post I made on this forum, when that person knew I was Austrian, they responded IMMEDIATELY by posting a picture of Hitler at me. Yes, that's the way it was....from my second post.

They have become deranged now, there's about 10 of them, all deranged.

Edited to add comment.[/QUOTE]
Some people are possessed with cultural marxism. Youve met them in real life. Total dingbats. Just put the ten on ignore and continue your self-education. I find it easy to learn by making posts and threads too, because it brings discussion. But you cant learn in a rounded way with disruptive dingbats derailing the conversation. In fact it just puts you in jeorpardy of becoming a fanatic yourself in order to oppose them.

I call them, Nazi-makers, because they really do drive you nazi.

We know what Cultural Marxism is, but lets refresh our memory about it.

This is 7 minutes and 36 seconds in duration, it's important to watch all of it, it's concise and very intelligently presented.

The Twisted Perverts from whose minds came Cultural Marxism:

The Frankfurt School and Critical Theory, expelled from Germany in 1935 and then landed in America to take root. The below link tells us all we need to know about this Communist filth, again it's important to read and learn WHERE the Cultural Marxism disease came from and who it came from....they and their "pupils" who are still perverting our societies are OUR MUTUAL Enemies.

It's worth reading all articles in Table of Contents parts I-III, they're not that long and are complete overview of The Enemy:

Frankfurt School and Critical Theory | Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy

The Frankfurt School issued 11 Aims of The Frankfurt School....here they are....recognise OUR Societies now and how the below filth infiltrated our educational and Governmental systems with the below 11 Aims:

View attachment 65433

Together we CAN and WILL smash Cultural Marxism. This is our main aim, especially the generation I belong to, because we are NOT having our children and then our grandchildren growing up in a society like we have NOW.

View attachment 65440

View attachment 65436

I suppose those who support the silliness of this thread also find foreign food a threat to the American way of life. Most rational, worldly and urbane Americans enjoy the cultures of immigrants and what they have historically brought to our shores. Imagine America if only McDonald's served hamburgers and freedom fries.

Huh? What does McDonald's have to do with Cultural Marxism?

Also Europa is urbane and sophisticated enough and has been for many Centuries sans Muslim savages and Sub-Saharan African savages.

Thanks for input though, even if it's bizarre.

Wow, are you dumb. That's sad.

Holy crap, check this out:

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

He started a thread on me!

Ol' Mac is so far under the skin of the PC Police they're losing it.

Love it.
i am totally losing it. you called it. i think it is time to call the mods again.
I
I do apologize to Lucy Hamilton, though, I didn't realize this guy was gonna go drama queen on me and hijack your thread.
^here you can see the personal responsibility trait of the pc police.
i see you've met Mack. Soon you will join we legions of unpc posters on his ignore list.

Forum List

Back