What Is Cultural Marxism?

Backing fascists is never acceptable though. Gas chambers,sterilisation, holocaust denial and so on. Thats beyond depraved.

But defending Islamic terrorists and being an apologist for Pakistani gang rapists is? Things you've frequently done.

Lol, YOU have no moral anything, YOU are beyond depraved, you're something that crawled from sewer.
oxford, really?

For some reason THIS particular thread has you more excited than usual.

And speaking of that "list of honest liberals", I should post it again.

Staying right on topic for the thread before the troll derailed it:

he is spamming again. hey mods, please stop this from happening, this is so mean.
Generally, I'm in agreement. It needs to stop.

And I'm sure he would stop it. If you and the others in the the thread that are in denial would JUST ADDRESS IT.

The question served up was PROVE THAT PC and cultural Marxism is more than a conspiracy theory. PROVE that it is a problem and that it is occurring.

Well, from the very folks that push PC, he has given a list of evidence that it has become a problem. Address the point that cultural Marxism exits, or shut the fuck up.

This was done in 1965. . .

As I have said they are all very excited and thus increasingly irrational in this particular thread.

he is spamming again. hey mods, please stop this from happening, this is so mean.

And I'm sure he would stop it. If you and the others in the the thread that are in denial would JUST ADDRESS IT.

The question served up was PROVE THAT PC and cultural Marxism is more than a conspiracy theory. PROVE that it is a problem and that it is occurring.

Well, from the very folks that push PC, he has given a list of evidence that it has become a problem. Address the point that cultural Marxism exits, or shut the fuck up.

that is nice, especially this eery cultural marxism label. gives me the goose bumps. i need to see this list again.

Perhaps Lucy would like to take a moment to condemn the holocaust ?

What is it with your Nazi fetish? I bet in your spare room you have all sorts of strange Nazi stuff, you seem to be that type of creepy weirdo.

Hey why have you got a Hitler moustache?

Backing fascists is never acceptable though. Gas chambers,sterilisation, holocaust denial and so on. Thats beyond depraved.

But defending Islamic terrorists and being an apologist for Pakistani gang rapists is? Things you've frequently done.

Lol, YOU have no moral anything, YOU are beyond depraved, you're something that crawled from sewer.
oxford, really?

it must be because i am in love with you.

oxford, really?

it must be because i am in love with you.

OMG :eek-52:

What is it with your Nazi fetish? I bet in your spare room you have all sorts of strange Nazi stuff, you seem to be that type of creepy weirdo.

I am more than happy to condemn the Nazi holocaust Lucy. Will you join me ?

You trolled Tilly with something similar. Your modus operandi is name calling - such as bitch, slut, slag - and trolling. You are pointless for anything else, an imbecile.

I don't do trolls sorry. Or flame baits. You are both.

Right,so this is all tied up with holocaust denial and its a jewish communist conspiracy.
They must be oven dodgers.
Norway Terrorist Breivik Was An Ardent Subscriber To Theories Of 'Cultural Marxism'

I told you to stay ON TOPIC and not attempt to derail thread with your weird Nazi fetish.

His post is on topic, and you don't make the rules.

The Norwegian terrorist was in fact enthralled in the same conspiracy theories that you're subscribing to in this thread - and that ideology is what lead him to murder 70 children.
They were adults. They knew the risks when they got into politics. All one needs to do is read a little history to realize its a proffesion that often gets you killed.

to my mind weve been far to soft on politicians over the last 60 odd years.

That's retarded.

that is nice, especially this eery cultural marxism label. gives me the goose bumps. i need to see this list again.

IOW, you don't have the intelligence to support your position, and you are an amateur troll. You got nuttin'.
blfi.gif

IOW, you don't have the intelligence to support your position, and you are an amateur troll. You got nuttin'.
blfi.gif

i hate trolls. they derail serious discussion by posting animated gifs of a guy who would tell said troll to fuck off with the conspiracy theories.

You trolled Tilly with something similar. Your modus operandi is name calling - such as bitch, slut, slag - and trolling. You are pointless for anything else, an imbecile.

Its ok, We know your views on the subject.

Its ok, We know your views on the subject.

Our Nanny is a Jewish girl, so what's your idiotic point again? Oh that's right, you don't have one, you never do....which is why you're basically a troll.

Critical Theory came about to fix a serious problem, the poor don't know how to organize or fight back. That's an elite thing.

The poor simply demand the rest of us be forced to take care of them. They know how to whine and expect others to do for them what they should be doing for themselves. If they spent half the time trying to better themselves as they do demanding what someone else has earned be given to them, they wouldn't be poor.

We know what Cultural Marxism is, but lets refresh our memory about it.

This is 7 minutes and 36 seconds in duration, it's important to watch all of it, it's concise and very intelligently presented.

The Twisted Perverts from whose minds came Cultural Marxism:

The Frankfurt School and Critical Theory, expelled from Germany in 1935 and then landed in America to take root. The below link tells us all we need to know about this Communist filth, again it's important to read and learn WHERE the Cultural Marxism disease came from and who it came from....they and their "pupils" who are still perverting our societies are OUR MUTUAL Enemies.

It's worth reading all articles in Table of Contents parts I-III, they're not that long and are complete overview of The Enemy:

Frankfurt School and Critical Theory | Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy

The Frankfurt School issued 11 Aims of The Frankfurt School....here they are....recognise OUR Societies now and how the below filth infiltrated our educational and Governmental systems with the below 11 Aims:

View attachment 65433

Together we CAN and WILL smash Cultural Marxism. This is our main aim, especially the generation I belong to, because we are NOT having our children and then our grandchildren growing up in a society like we have NOW.

View attachment 65440

View attachment 65436

I suppose those who support the silliness of this thread also find foreign food a threat to the American way of life. Most rational, worldly and urbane Americans enjoy the cultures of immigrants and what they have historically brought to our shores. Imagine America if only McDonald's served hamburgers and freedom fries.

oxford, really?

no

lol

Yes and no lol.

We know what Cultural Marxism is, but lets refresh our memory about it.

This is 7 minutes and 36 seconds in duration, it's important to watch all of it, it's concise and very intelligently presented.

The Twisted Perverts from whose minds came Cultural Marxism:

The Frankfurt School and Critical Theory, expelled from Germany in 1935 and then landed in America to take root. The below link tells us all we need to know about this Communist filth, again it's important to read and learn WHERE the Cultural Marxism disease came from and who it came from....they and their "pupils" who are still perverting our societies are OUR MUTUAL Enemies.

It's worth reading all articles in Table of Contents parts I-III, they're not that long and are complete overview of The Enemy:

Frankfurt School and Critical Theory | Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy

The Frankfurt School issued 11 Aims of The Frankfurt School....here they are....recognise OUR Societies now and how the below filth infiltrated our educational and Governmental systems with the below 11 Aims:

View attachment 65433

Together we CAN and WILL smash Cultural Marxism. This is our main aim, especially the generation I belong to, because we are NOT having our children and then our grandchildren growing up in a society like we have NOW.

View attachment 65440

View attachment 65436

I suppose those who support the silliness of this thread also find foreign food a threat to the American way of life. Most rational, worldly and urbane Americans enjoy the cultures of immigrants and what they have historically brought to our shores. Imagine America if only McDonald's served hamburgers and freedom fries.

Huh? What does McDonald's have to do with Cultural Marxism?

Also Europa is urbane and sophisticated enough and has been for many Centuries sans Muslim savages and Sub-Saharan African savages.

Thanks for input though, even if it's bizarre.

Critical Theory came about to fix a serious problem, the poor don't know how to organize or fight back. That's an elite thing.

The poor simply demand the rest of us be forced to take care of them. They know how to whine and expect others to do for them what they should be doing for themselves. If they spent half the time trying to better themselves as they do demanding what someone else has earned be given to them, they wouldn't be poor.
Case in point...

Forum List

Back