What Is Cultural Marxism?

^look, a troll hijacking the topic.
I'm right on topic.

You don't have the balls to honestly address it.

Hey mods, how much rope do trolls like this guy get?
^calls for the PC police, while whining about the PC police, in a thread about the conspiracy theory called "cultural marxism". i don't know if it can get more pathetic than this. let's watch.
Still no balls?

You obviously didn't watch the video.

What a shock.
Why do you side with a german fascist who supports hitler and wants to sterilise all black people ? There must be clear water between your views and hers ?
mac does probably not know about lunazi's handicap, and he does not care. he is on his own crusade.
I found out the other day that he's a political moderate and a racist simultaneously. Explains that book in his siggie

I'm right on topic.

You don't have the balls to honestly address it.

Hey mods, how much rope do trolls like this guy get?
^calls for the PC police, while whining about the PC police, in a thread about the conspiracy theory called "cultural marxism". i don't know if it can get more pathetic than this. let's watch.
Still no balls?

What a shock.
Why do you side with a german fascist who supports hitler and wants to sterilise all black people ? There must be clear water between your views and hers ?
mac does probably not know about lunazi's handicap, and he does not care. he is on his own crusade.
I found out the other day that he's a political moderate and a racist simultaneously. Explains that book in his siggie
i don't read signatures. and i don't think he is a racist. but he sure is a one-track minded fellow. and easily to be riled. hahah

I suspect that Lucy hasnt ever watched the video.

My suspicion is that she has been sent it, with some text, by some goon a bit further up the food chain. I would imagine that forums across the world are being weighed down by this shite tonight.

If you check out the threads she starts there is very little follow up from the initial spew.

She is obviously out of her depth and resorts to name calling and other deflections hoping for another fascist to step in and save her arse.

It is difficult to sympathise with such a monster though.
how dare you. she is a woman. so i've heard.
I doubt that she qualifies as human. I can see her now in her back yard, putting the finishing touches to her gas chamber.

oh, she is definitely human, and so was himmler. i am sure she has servants to build her personal extermination device.
godwin3yn.jpg

My suspicion is that she has been sent it, with some text, by some goon a bit further up the food chain. I would imagine that forums across the world are being weighed down by this shite tonight.

If you check out the threads she starts there is very little follow up from the initial spew.

She is obviously out of her depth and resorts to name calling and other deflections hoping for another fascist to step in and save her arse.

I doubt that she qualifies as human. I can see her now in her back yard, putting the finishing touches to her gas chamber.

oh, she is definitely human, and so was himmler. i am sure she has servants to build her personal extermination device.
godwin3yn.jpg
oh, thank you. that was nice.

Backing fascists is never acceptable though. Gas chambers,sterilisation, holocaust denial and so on. Thats beyond depraved.

Still no balls?

What a shock.
i don't read signatures. and i don't think he is a racist. but he sure is a one-track minded fellow. and easily to be riled. hahah
He has a blonde fox news reader in his siggie. Remember this:

sjxh4YM.png

Still no balls?

What a shock.
He has a blonde fox news reader in his siggie. Remember this:

sjxh4YM.png

that woman was so super, until she was not so super and met the man with the best words.

Backing fascists is never acceptable though. Gas chambers,sterilisation, holocaust denial and so on. Thats beyond depraved.

But defending Islamic terrorists and being an apologist for Pakistani gang rapists is? Things you've frequently done.

Lol, YOU have no moral anything, YOU are beyond depraved, you're something that crawled from sewer.

godwin3yn.jpg

They have a Nazi fetish I tell you, it's bizarre and I think actually unhealthy.

But defending Islamic terrorists and being an apologist for Pakistani gang rapists is? Things you've frequently done.

Lol, YOU have no moral anything, YOU are beyond depraved, you're something that crawled from sewer.
oxford, really?

Show me where I have done those things you fascist jew gasser.

Show me where I have done those things you fascist jew gasser.

A search of your posts since you joined will turn up multiple examples of your pro-Islam views.

Oh and more name calling from you you little troll.

And speaking of that "list of honest liberals", I should post it again.

Staying right on topic for the thread before the troll derailed it:

he is spamming again. hey mods, please stop this from happening, this is so mean.
Generally, I'm in agreement. It needs to stop.

And I'm sure he would stop it. If you and the others in the the thread that are in denial would JUST ADDRESS IT.

The question served up was PROVE THAT PC and cultural Marxism is more than a conspiracy theory. PROVE that it is a problem and that it is occurring.

Well, from the very folks that push PC, he has given a list of evidence that it has become a problem. Address the point that cultural Marxism exits, or shut the fuck up.

This was done in 1965. . .

Forum List

Back