What Is Cultural Marxism?

Well, I think we've allowed the trolls to avoid the topic by hijacking the thread enough for now.

To repeat, for emphasis:

^look, a troll hijacking the topic.
I'm right on topic.

You don't have the balls to honestly address it.

Hey mods, how much rope do trolls like this guy get?
^calls for the PC police, while whining about the PC police, in a thread about the conspiracy theory called "cultural marxism". i don't know if it can get more pathetic than this. let's watch.

Well, I think we've allowed the trolls to avoid the topic by hijacking the thread enough for now.

To repeat, for emphasis:

I'm right on topic.

^calls for the PC police, while whining about the PC police, in a thread about the conspiracy theory called "cultural marxism". i don't know if it can get more pathetic than this. let's watch.
Still no balls?

You obviously didn't watch the video.

What a shock.

To repeat, for emphasis:

I'm right on topic.

Still no balls?

What a shock.
Why do you side with a german fascist who supports hitler and wants to sterilise all black people ? There must be clear water between your views and hers ?

To repeat, for emphasis:

I'm right on topic.

Still no balls?

What a shock.

any response from the mods? does my macro-aggression make you uncomfortable? do you wish to recede into your safe space?

"what a shock", you fucking easily predictable fraud.

Last edited:

To repeat, for emphasis:

I'm right on topic.

Still no balls?

What a shock.
Why do you side with a german fascist who supports hitler and wants to sterilise all black people ? There must be clear water between your views and hers ?
mac does probably not know about lunazi's handicap, and he does not care. he is on his own crusade.

To repeat, for emphasis:

I'm right on topic.

Still no balls?

What a shock.
What in the world are you talking about?

Try again, make sense.

To repeat, for emphasis:

I'm right on topic.

Still no balls?

What a shock.

any response from the mods? does my macro-agression make you uncomfortable? do you wish to recede into your safe space?

Well, you're consistent. You don't have the balls to address my post head-on, so you resort to third grade behavior.

You didn't even watch the video, you just wanted to troll and insult and attack like a child.

You people constantly illustrate my point for me, but you're too full of yourselves to even see it.

I'm right on topic.

Still no balls?

What a shock.
What in the world are you talking about?

Try again, make sense.
he is just telling it like it is.

Last edited:
I'm right on topic.

Still no balls?

What a shock.

any response from the mods? does my macro-agression make you uncomfortable? do you wish to recede into your safe space?

Well, you're consistent. You don't have the balls to address my post head-on, so you resort to third grade behavior.

You didn't even watch the video, you just wanted to troll and insult and attack like a child.

You people constantly illustrate my point for me, but you're too full of yourselves to even see it.
you obviously don't get it. you are a fucking joke, to be mocked. a zealot, riding on his hobby horse to attack the windmills of PC. no matter what the topic, you will find a way to post your spam list. and you are talking about mirrors. hahahah

I'm right on topic.

Still no balls?

What a shock.

you obviously don't get it. you are a fucking joke, to be mocked. a zealot, riding on his hobby horse to attack the windmills of PC. no matter what the topic, you will find a way to post your spam list. and you are talking about mirrors. hahahah
It's a list of honest liberals, which would for you be like garlic to a vampire.

Here's the funny thing: You know all about my opinion of PC, and I don't even know who you are. Have we ever communicated?

But I do love the way I've gotten under your skin with this, whoever you are.

And speaking of that "list of honest liberals", I should post it again.

Staying right on topic for the thread before the troll derailed it:

Still no balls?

What a shock.

It's a list of honest liberals, which would for you be like garlic to a vampire.

Here's the funny thing: You know all about my opinion of PC, and I don't even know who you are. Have we ever communicated?

you should know who i am, since i slapped you several times for your zealotry regarding "the PC police". but you are not known for being competent in handling dissent, ignore pussy.

Political correctness is cultural Marxism. Force everyone to speak (and think?) the same way as dictated by the government.

And speaking of that "list of honest liberals", I should post it again.

Staying right on topic for the thread before the troll derailed it:

he is spamming again. hey mods, please stop this from happening, this is so mean.

Still no balls?

What a shock.

you should know who i am, since i slapped you several times for your zealotry regarding "the PC police". but you are not known for being competent in handling dissent, ignore pussy.
"pussy"?

How old are you?

Don't you have homework or something?

"pussy"?

How old are you?

Don't you have homework or something?
for a guy so opposed to PC you sure are sensitive to mean words. i apologize. to pussies everywhere.

To repeat, for emphasis:

I'm right on topic.

Thats our :up: Mac1958 :laugh:

Forum List

Back