*What Is Death To An Ahteist*?

There is no scientific proof of a world-wide flood. Find a non religious link.

So you automatically reject anything dealing with science that comes from a man with a belief in creation.

You earlier stated that most scientists are believers but you are not willing to hear their views are you saying you really don't care what the truth is you're gonna believe what you wish to believe ?

The truth is that there is no scientific evidence of a "great flood" that covered the earth. Look it up in scientific circles. If you want to believe what the preachers say thats up to you.

Sorry bout that,

1. Was the earths terrain changed radically during *the flood*?
2. If so, what parts of the earth saw the biggest changes?
3. And when the flood happened, were there dinosaurs in the middle east?
4. I haven't seen much proof of dinos in those parts of the planet, here in the Americas, it would seem we had lots of dinos, and also fewer people.
5. I don't think the American Indians had made it from China yet, they being off shoots from the Chinese.
6. At the time of the flood, no people lived on the Americas.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

How did you get this far in life?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

4. I haven't seen much proof of dinos in those parts of the planet, here in the Americas, it would seem we had lots of dinos, and also fewer people.
5. I don't think the American Indians had made it from China yet, they being off shoots from the Chinese.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Yeah I often wonder myself, being a CEO of a Corporation.
2. So you dodged all these questions with a goofy attack eh?
3. There is proof that the flood happened.
4. They found the ark.
5. LINK:http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/04/27/noahs-ark-found-turkey-ararat/

"A group of Chinese and Turkish evangelical explorers say wooden remains they have discovered on Mount Ararat in eastern Turkey are the remains of Noah's Ark.

The group claims that carbon dating proves the relics are 4,800 years old, meaning they date to around the same time the ark was said to be afloat. Mt. Ararat has long been suspected as the final resting place of the craft by evangelicals and literalists hoping to validate biblical stories.

Yeung Wing-Cheung, from the Noah's Ark Ministries International research team that made the discovery, said: "It's not 100 percent that it is Noah's Ark, but we think it is 99.9 percent that this is it."

There have been several reported discoveries of the remains of Noah's Ark over the years, most notably a find by archaeologist Ron Wyatt in 1987. At the time, the Turkish government officially declared a national park around his find, a boat-shaped object stretched across the mountains of Ararat."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. But I just did a quick search on if any dino bones have been found *ever* in Israel, guess what, none have.
2. I am usually right folks, never doubt me.
3. LINK:Were any dinosaurs ever found in the Holy Land or any of the places where Jesus walked, preached or taught? - Yahoo! Answers

"Have dinosaurs ever been found in the Middle East?
I'm talking about the area inside the basin, basically, from the Mediterranean to the edge of the Zagros Mountains (near the Iran/Iraq border), and from the southern edge of the Caspian Sea to the Indian Ocean.

If you look at a map, most of this area is enclosed within a series of high mountains (like the Atlas Mts. the Caucasus, the Elburz, and the Zagros) and by bodies of water (like the Med, the Caspian, the Aral, and the southern seas, the Persian Gulf, the Arabian Sea, and the Red Sea).

There are places where dinosaurs could have migrated in, but to my knowledge, not a single dino bone has ever been found within this area. Can anyone explain to me why, in those tens of millions of years Dino's never migrated in?
2 years ago
Additional Details
Bladerunner: I've heard this answer before, and I find it contrived. Science never forms answers to fit the questions, it simply finds answers.
2 years ago

Dark Light, no bones have been found to my knowledge, and the idea that dinosaurs became oil is a quaint theory. Biomass of any kind would fit the theory, not just dinosaurs. (I was hoping someone else knew of a specific find."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So you automatically reject anything dealing with science that comes from a man with a belief in creation.

You earlier stated that most scientists are believers but you are not willing to hear their views are you saying you really don't care what the truth is you're gonna believe what you wish to believe ?

The truth is that there is no scientific evidence of a "great flood" that covered the earth. Look it up in scientific circles. If you want to believe what the preachers say thats up to you.

Truly there is evidence of a global flood all over this planet that you have to reject to believe as you do.

Dating methods are wrong,fossils found in the wrong strata, and you trust the evolutionist explanations over empirical evidence that say's otherwise ?

Can you explain how strata contained a fossil of a single celled organism that supposedly went extinct 600 million years before that srtata was formed ?

Are you seeing the problem yet ? we have fossils containing ancient DNA and amino acids that should not be detectable according to the supposed age of the fossil.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

4. They found the ark.
5. LINK:Has Noah's Ark Been Found on Turkish Mountaintop? - FoxNews.com

"A group of Chinese and Turkish evangelical explorers say wooden remains they have discovered on Mount Ararat in eastern Turkey are the remains of Noah's Ark.

The group claims that carbon dating proves the relics are 4,800 years old, meaning they date to around the same time the ark was said to be afloat. Mt. Ararat has long been suspected as the final resting place of the craft by evangelicals and literalists hoping to validate biblical stories.

Yeung Wing-Cheung, from the Noah's Ark Ministries International research team that made the discovery, said: "It's not 100 percent that it is Noah's Ark, but we think it is 99.9 percent that this is it."

There have been several reported discoveries of the remains of Noah's Ark over the years, most notably a find by archaeologist Ron Wyatt in 1987. At the time, the Turkish government officially declared a national park around his find, a boat-shaped object stretched across the mountains of Ararat."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yeah i heard about this a while back there is still being tests run on it and some of things found inside the ark.

I am very interested in hearing more on this.

Sorry bout that,

1. But I just did a quick search on if any dino bones have been found *ever* in Israel, guess what, none have.
3. LINK:Were any dinosaurs ever found in the Holy Land or any of the places where Jesus walked, preached or taught? - Yahoo! Answers

I'm talking about the area inside the basin, basically, from the Mediterranean to the edge of the Zagros Mountains (near the Iran/Iraq border), and from the southern edge of the Caspian Sea to the Indian Ocean.

If you look at a map, most of this area is enclosed within a series of high mountains (like the Atlas Mts. the Caucasus, the Elburz, and the Zagros) and by bodies of water (like the Med, the Caspian, the Aral, and the southern seas, the Persian Gulf, the Arabian Sea, and the Red Sea).

There are places where dinosaurs could have migrated in, but to my knowledge, not a single dino bone has ever been found within this area. Can anyone explain to me why, in those tens of millions of years Dino's never migrated in?
2 years ago
Additional Details
Bladerunner: I've heard this answer before, and I find it contrived. Science never forms answers to fit the questions, it simply finds answers.
2 years ago

Dark Light, no bones have been found to my knowledge, and the idea that dinosaurs became oil is a quaint theory. Biomass of any kind would fit the theory, not just dinosaurs. (I was hoping someone else knew of a specific find."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I would venture to say dragons and or dinosaurs whatever the preferred term is did not live to close to man.

Are you ready for more evidence.

23-Global Flood Strata at Grand Canyon

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

4. They found the ark.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

From your link;
Representatives of Noah's Ark Ministries said the structure contained several compartments, some with wooden beams, that they believe were used to house animals.The group of evangelical archaeologists ruled out an established human settlement on the grounds none have ever been found above 11,000 feet in the vicinity, Yeung said.

Read more: Has Noah's Ark Been Found on Turkish Mountaintop? - FoxNews.com
"No evidence of human settlement has been found above 11,000 feet in the vicinity"...soooooooo...the next most logical explanation is that there was a catastrophic flood that covered the entire earth...with all the further explanations about a boat containing examples of each living creature etc, etc?

I suppose, when you think about it, there can be no other logical explanation!

Why are there extinct fish and shellfish in the fossil rocks?
Did they drown during the Flood?

If the ark landed on Mt Ararat, and all the animals got out, why aren't there kangaroos in Turkey?
Or turkeys in Turkey.
Or three-toed sloths in Turkey?
Or wildebeest in Turkey?

If sedimentary rocks were laid down during the Flood, why don't they contain people or horses or dogs mixed up with the ammonites and ichtyosaurs and trilobites?

Sorry bout that,

2 years ago
Additional Details
2 years ago

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ornithomimid Dinosaur Tracks from Beit Zeit, West of Jerusalem, Palestine
WebCite query result

Giant Marine Dino Surfaces
http://www.dinosaurhome.com/new-mosasaur-58602.html

Nothosaurus
Nothosaurus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Youre wrong.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

4. They found the ark.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Youre no CEO. If you were a CEO you would have been fired for not researching a simple question that you asked yourself.

Syria-

The marine vertebrate faunas from the Late Cretaceous phosphates of Syria

Marine vertebrate faunas from the latest Cretaceous phosphates of the Palmyrides Chain of Syria are described for the first time. Recent fieldwork in the phosphatic deposits of the Palmyra area (mines of Charquieh and Khneifiss, outcrops of Bardeh, Soukkari and Soukhneh) have yielded a rich and diversified assemblage of marine vertebrates, including more than 50 species of chondrichthyes, osteichthyes, squamates, chelonians, plesiosaurians and crocodilians.
Cambridge Journals Online - Abstract

Giant camel fossil found in Syria

The bones of the dromedary were unearthed by a Swiss-Syrian team of researchers near the village of El Kowm in the central part of the country.

The animal is thought to have been double the size of a modern-day camel.

It may even have been killed by humans, who were living at the once water-rich site during the same period.

Sorry bout that,

2 years ago
Additional Details
2 years ago

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
1. Ummmm....
2. Did you actually *read*
3. Your own link
4. ????

Cheers SirJames

Sorry bout that,

If sedimentary rocks were laid down during the Flood, why don't they contain people or horses or dogs mixed up with the ammonites and ichtyosaurs and trilobites?

1. Well like I already explained at the time of the flood, there wasn't all that many people on earth.
2. Keep digging eh?
3. Just remember Glen Rose, Texas and footprints next to dino tracks.
4. I can't let that go, its just too convenient, I also am a witness to them, I have actually laid me eyes on them.
5. And yes, they are perfect looking human footprints. PERIOD!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Saudi Arabia-

New Fossil Discovery from Saudi Arabia provides Evidence of Monkey/Ape Divergence

Saudi Arabia 30 million years ago, looked very different than it does today. Much of this desert kingdom was a lush and verdant paradise for the rapidly diversifying mammalian species. Bordering the last remnants of the once mighty Tethys ocean there were extensive mangrove swamps and thriving in this half-way house environment between the land and sea were a number of genera of monkeys and other arboreal creatures. The discovery of a partial cranium (part of the skull) dating from approximately 28-29 million years ago, may have shed light on the divergence of the apes from Old World monkeys.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

4. They found the ark.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Youre no CEO. If you were a CEO you would have been fired for not researching a simple question that you asked yourself.

1. Oh?
2. This isn't my day job.
3. Not that I have made a mistake, *THAT* seldom happens.
4. But not this time.
5. No one at that era had the capability to live that high up on a mountain.
6. And they sure wouldn't have any good reason to drag some large wooden beams and structures up to that height.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back