*What Is Death To An Ahteist*?

I answered the question twice.

So what youre saying is as soon as scientists know, creationists will know....

No i'm saying their dating systems are flawed and the fossils accurate age will some day correspond with the global flood.

It's a dilemma for your side because they know that amino acids can't survive that long.

This Dilemma has been around since the 50's and 60's.

What happens if the earth is much younger then you have been lead to believe ?

So there was a great flood and you base it on amino acids. Thats reaching.

Its no dilemma for scientists. Scientists like to discover things. Its a challenge.

For your side its a done deal. God did it because you cant understand why amino acids failed to degrade over millions of years, the millions of years that your side fails to recognize even though there are mountains of evidence your side refuse to acknowledge.

The age of the earth is about 4.5 billion years old. This is based on evidence from meteorite samples, terrestrial samples and lunar samples. If creationists want to believe the earth, using non-scientific methods, is 5000 years old then thats fine. It just shows they have allowed themselves to be manipulated by preachers. Objectivity is the key and when that is corrupted by a bible verse it is no longer objective.

I am confident the fossil record speaks for it self.

No i'm saying their dating systems are flawed and the fossils accurate age will some day correspond with the global flood.

It's a dilemma for your side because they know that amino acids can't survive that long.

Its no dilemma for scientists. Scientists like to discover things. Its a challenge.

For your side its a done deal. God did it because you cant understand why amino acids failed to degrade over millions of years, the millions of years that your side fails to recognize even though there are mountains of evidence your side refuse to acknowledge.

The age of the earth is about 4.5 billion years old. This is based on evidence from meteorite samples, terrestrial samples and lunar samples. If creationists want to believe the earth, using non-scientific methods, is 5000 years old then thats fine. It just shows they have allowed themselves to be manipulated by preachers. Objectivity is the key and when that is corrupted by a bible verse it is no longer objective.

Well i see you have taken a recent science class.

You really think thats the only evidence of the global flood no there is much more.

Your buddy has put me to the challenge one subject at a time and i gave him the choice.

Last edited:

I guess your credentials are more impressive then the many paleontologist that disagree with you.

YWC,

"I am concerned with peoples reasons to reject the one and only reason we are here."

Ah!...back on topic.

You are taught that your "faith" is superior to others convictions. Number one..that is just not true. Just the fact that you give yourself to this ideology depletes your ability to make that judgment. If you concede that you must filter all of your opinion through the tint of the glasses you have chosen to don then what come out is no less jaded than what goes in. All you end up sharing is the rote from the bible and not your own words.

Secondly... I am not obligated to share your belief in what you have been told is your "mission". How can I be anything but annoyed when You do not offer the same rules you expect? I believe that your God does not exist. My belief in that is not dependent on your permission. Yet somehow you still seem to cling to some mythical "right" that you have a special reason that sets you apart and above my rights. I really do not care what you think your God has told you what to do when it comes to any part of my life. I am not lost. I don't need or want to be found. From my point of view your religion is no less fraudulent than any cult. Yours is the mindset of ALL people that follow All cults. I find it amazing that you cannot see that.

No offense Huggy, God is calling the ones with the right heart condition and the ones with the right heart condition will respond positively. You and i having our give and takes lets the ones with the right heart condition see the truth.

I don't put any of mans religions above another but i do believe Christ is the only true God.

I believe the bible has no rival.

God said he will save his people from every kingdom of the earth.

God said he will judge the ignorant.

You see God has the ability to look into our hearts and know what we are,it is the heart that determines your fate.

Huggy the truth will set you free,mans religion has nothing to do with it.

Psa 15:1 A Psalm of David. Jehovah, who shall dwell in Your tabernacle? Who shall dwell on Your holy hill?
Psa 15:2 He who walks uprightly, and works righteousness, and speaks the truth in his heart;

Joh 18:37 Pilate then said to Him, Are you a king then? Jesus answered, You say it that I am a king. To this end I was born, and for this cause I came into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.

Actually, for the last 1500 years or so, religion has coaxed mankind into believing they needed them to allow then to go to heaven or be damned for eternity. The believers have become sheep, in my opinion, because these religious bastions controlled what their flock needed to know.

Through history it has been shown that anybody outside of the accepted doctrines with ideas not consistent with these bastions would be persecuted. This is a fact and still holds true today.

Jesus existed, I believe, but I dont think he would agree with half of whats going on now. I doubt he would read the bible, that man made, and say it was good. Jesus was a simple man that used sound logic. He had great ideas that even I apply to my life as well as, Im sure, HUGGY does too. His quotes are just too good to not agree with.

As for all the grand imagery that was built around his ideas after his death I hold no candle to.

Jesus did not tell you to spread the word, the bible did. Constantine and his priests are reaching you through the bible and telling you to spread the word, my friend.

YWC,

"I am concerned with peoples reasons to reject the one and only reason we are here."

Ah!...back on topic.

You are taught that your "faith" is superior to others convictions. Number one..that is just not true. Just the fact that you give yourself to this ideology depletes your ability to make that judgment. If you concede that you must filter all of your opinion through the tint of the glasses you have chosen to don then what come out is no less jaded than what goes in. All you end up sharing is the rote from the bible and not your own words.

Secondly... I am not obligated to share your belief in what you have been told is your "mission". How can I be anything but annoyed when You do not offer the same rules you expect? I believe that your God does not exist. My belief in that is not dependent on your permission. Yet somehow you still seem to cling to some mythical "right" that you have a special reason that sets you apart and above my rights. I really do not care what you think your God has told you what to do when it comes to any part of my life. I am not lost. I don't need or want to be found. From my point of view your religion is no less fraudulent than any cult. Yours is the mindset of ALL people that follow All cults. I find it amazing that you cannot see that.

No offense Huggy, God is calling the ones with the right heart condition and the ones with the right heart condition will respond positively. You and i having our give and takes lets the ones with the right heart condition see the truth.

I don't put any of mans religions above another but i do believe Christ is the only true God.

You see God has the ability to look into our hearts and know what we are,it is the heart that determines your fate.

Psa 15:1 A Psalm of David. Jehovah, who shall dwell in Your tabernacle? Who shall dwell on Your holy hill?
Psa 15:2 He who walks uprightly, and works righteousness, and speaks the truth in his heart;

Joh 18:37 Pilate then said to Him, Are you a king then? Jesus answered, You say it that I am a king. To this end I was born, and for this cause I came into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.

Actually, for the last 1500 years or so, religion has coaxed mankind into believing they needed them to allow then to go to heaven or be damned for eternity. The believers have become sheep, in my opinion, because these religious bastions controlled what their flock needed to know.

Through history it has been shown that anybody outside of the accepted doctrines with ideas not consistent with these bastions would be persecuted. This is a fact and still holds true today.

Jesus existed, I believe, but I dont think he would agree with half of whats going on now. I doubt he would read the bible, that man made, and say it was good. Jesus was a simple man that used sound logic. He had great ideas that even I apply to my life as well as, Im sure, HUGGY does too. His quotes are just too good to not agree with.

As for all the grand imagery that was built around his ideas after his death I hold no candle to.

Jesus did not tell you to spread the word, the bible did. Constantine and his priests are reaching you through the bible and telling you to spread the word, my friend.

Like i said earlier God is seeking the ones with the right heart condition,believe as you wish.

The origional writings were written long before constantine.

You would think by now if the bible was not inspired by the same person it would have been proven a fallacy.

Archaeologists are still using the bible to uncover the past.

Thank you for that clarification.

So you believe these objects struck the earth and killed the tiny dinosaurs and if that hadn't happened we would not be here because we would be lunch to these tiny dinosaurs ?

How do you know that dinosaurs were meat eaters ?

Whoa wait a minute, i thought dinosaurs were part of the evolution chain.

Do you not see the many predators that are present today and very skillful hunters ,but yet we are still here.

We have them by sea and land.

Wow! I had the erroneous impression that you were better educated. What I put down earlier was just a very brief outline skipping 99.999 percent of what happened. The point of the previous information was intended to remind someone that should already know the basic facts just how much luck played in the evolution of intelligent beings. It would take several pages of cliff notes to bring you up to speed.

But to briefly answer your questions.. yes, their teeth, yes, then they were wiped out but the world was transformed during their reign and their death provided quite a bit of nutrition that tided over the small remaining burrowing animals, yes but they didn't have a head start which is important, most of the life on earth both land and sea was wiped out and resurfaced as evolved into new species.

You should really put your bible down periodically and read some science.

So you're arrogantly trying to hide the fact you contradicted yourself nice.

So tell me if no one was there to witness the dinosaurs what makes you think they were meat eaters is this more speculation on your part ?

Just the shape of their teeth tells you if they were vegetarian or not ?

Wow look at this terrifying creature it has teeth of a meat eater.

Limited Edition 1:1 Panda Skull Display Limited Edition 1:1 Panda Skull Display [] - $149.98 : Skull Bones, Human Skull,Animal Skull,Headphone Rack,Warcraft Toys, Alligators Skull,Snow Leopard Skull,Panda Skull,Kapala Human, Saber-Toothed Tiger Skull

OOPS IT'S A PANDA AND THEY'RE VEGETARIANS

Science what would you like to discuss genetics,evolution,geology,molecular biology,fossils,astronomy,so which one would you like to discuss ?

I guess you didn't detect my sarcasm.

Panda eat meat on occasion-

Giant panda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Though it belongs to the order Carnivora, the panda's diet is 99% bamboo.[5] Pandas in the wild will occasionally eat other grasses, wild tubers, or even meat in the form of birds, rodents or carrion.

Bear Species @ Great Bear Foundation
Pandas have a very specific diet consisting almost entirely of leaves, stems, and shoots of various bamboo species. They spend between 10 and 12 hours eating bamboo every day. An adult can consume between 26 and 33 pounds (11-14 kg) per day. Although they are too slow to catch most animals, they have been known to eat meat when the opportunity arises.

Giant Pandas, Giant Panda Pictures, Giant Panda Facts - National Geographic
The giant panda has an insatiable appetite for bamboo. A typical animal eats half the day—a full 12 out of every 24 hours—and relieves itself dozens of times a day. It takes 28 pounds (12.5 kilograms) of bamboo to satisfy a giant panda's daily dietary needs, and it hungrily plucks the stalks with elongated wrist bones that function rather like thumbs. Pandas will sometimes eat birds or rodents as well.

You really think thats the only evidence of the global flood no there is much more.

Your buddy has put me to the challenge one subject at a time and i gave him the choice.

Dont hold back buddy, Im sure you have lots of "evidence" that scientists found and creationists manipulated.

Like i said earlier God is seeking the ones with the right heart condition,believe as you wish.

The origional writings were written long before constantine.

You would think by now if the bible was not inspired by the same person it would have been proven a fallacy.

Archaeologists are still using the bible to uncover the past.

Thats not unusual. The bible says a lot about history. It names names, sometimes, and gives locations kind of. There is nothing wrong with this. They are seeking truth just like I am. You just accept it, period. Thats fine.

Update-

Most of the Old Testament, the Hebrew bible, was handed down by word of mouth for the most part. The Dead Sea Scrolls, dated 2nd century BCE, were different in some regards to the bible of today.

Last edited:
Back on track-alack-alack-alack-alack-alack-alack-alack-alack-alack-alack-alack-alack!!!

*What Is Death To An Atheist*?

Nothing.

Its a transition from one energy form to another. It has to be. Thats how the universe works.

I didn't bother to read 47 pages of this... but allow me to weigh in.

If this has been said before, I apologize. Energy can neither be created or destroyed by man... that's a natural law. So therefore when we die, we must go somewhere.

People of faith choose to believe that our souls(energy) move on. Atheists(I think) believe that their physical bodies are the extent of their existence and their bodies(inert energy) go to(before vaults, caskets and embalming fluid) replenishing the Earth with nutrients and becomes part of the Natural cycle of things.

I've never been dead, so I can't say that I know one way or the other. But I will tell you this. IF when I die, there is nothing.... there is nothing. If I die and there is something, I'll be glad I believed and lived as I was taught.

The bottom line is that from the moment we were born, we owe a death. Such is the price of life. Make of that life what you will. I will not judge you, don't judge me.

Dont hold back buddy, Im sure you have lots of "evidence" that scientists found and creationists manipulated.

Is the global flood the subject you wish to cover ?

Once you understand how strata is laid down you will understand how the fossils are evidence of the global flood.

Very interesting how and where the fossils are recovered.

Sorry bout that,

Dont hold back buddy, I'm sure you have lots of "evidence" that scientists found and creationists manipulated.

Once you understand how strata is laid down you will understand how the fossils are evidence of the global flood.

1. Yeah, lets go into some flood theory, I've got some great flood theory I've been working on.
2. Anyone want to hear it?
3. Its something I've been working on for years, and finally science and creationists are finally catching up.
4. Ofcourse they thought of it first don't cha know!:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Why ask me? Purpose your theory and get on with it. You didnt have to wait all day long to do this.

Why ask me? Purpose your theory and get on with it. You didnt have to wait all day long to do this.

Sorry i have a life . let me start with my opinion and then you can respond with your rebuttal.

The fossil record contains millions of fossils of all forms of life from all over the earth. It is a global phenomenon. And these fossils are all mainly buried in sedimentary rock. The evolutionary explanation is that the fossils are millions of years old because the rocks that contain the fossils are millions of years old but is this so?

The fact is, that there is no way of measuring the age of sedimentary rock. When we try to measure the age of the rock we would be only measuring the age of the materials that were ripped up and these could have been in existence a longtime before the flood.

The very word sediment describes the way that sedimentary rock was formed. The age of its mineral materials was fixed long before they were ripped up and held in suspension by the floodwaters, whereas the age of the fossils was fixed at the time that the flood actually occurred. Why? Because that was when the animals drowned and died, ending up within the sediment that was later deposited. The two time factors are completely unrelated. Sedimentary rock is actually composed of materials that were ripped up and subsequently deposited as sediment when the waters subsided On the other hand the animals and other life forms that were drowned together with any vegetation that was ripped up were all carried around in suspension until the violent activity of the waters ceased so that the sediment could settle at the bottom. The sediment then dried out after the waters receded and over a period of time, the materials were cemented together to form sedimentary rock resulting in the preservation of the remains of the animals, the sea life and the vegetation that were later changed into fossils. However, it is the date of the flood that trapped these animals that we require and not the date of the rock itself.

Now any method that purports to date the materials that form the rock are simply dating materials that was ripped up at the time of the flood and not the date of the flood itself. This means that the only way we can date the formation of sedimentary rock is if we know when the actual flood occurred. Why? Because that is when the sedimentary rock was basically formed. Therefore we need to turn to historical records for the information.

How have evolutionists treated this serious problem with their evidence? They have basically relied on the ignorance of the public to accomplish this deception. How? One way has been by insinuating that radioactive dating methods are used to date the rocks, whereas what we require is the date when the animals were drowned by the flood that laid the sediment, and not the date of the rock. Furthermore, when dating any actual organic remains that they may have found by radioactive tests, they fail to mention that these only give dates in thousands of years.

Because evolutionary geologists have no genuine way of dating the fossils in the actual rock, they have used the evolution theory to get them out of their dilemma. How have they accomplished this? Evolutionary biologists have simply arranged the fossils that they have found, in an imaginary sequence and then assumed that this is the way they have actually evolved. They have labeled these fossils, index fossils and offered them as date indicators to the geologists, claiming that in whatever strata layer the index fossil may be found, the strata layer can then be given the date assigned to the index fossil. By artificially arranging the fossils sequentially according to the evolutionary model, assigning them imaginary ages according to the evolutionary model, labeling these fossils as index fossils and then using them to date the sedimentary rock, they have devised a masterful distortion of the facts. This hoax has been explained in more detail in my articles entitled
"Evolution’s Time Scale” and “the Geological Hoax.” This may be a brilliant evolutionary plan but it is fraudulent deception and not true science.

A video to support my view.

http://www.creationministries.org/showpage.aspx?page=49

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Why ask me? Purpose your theory and get on with it. You didn't have to wait all day long to do this.

Sorry i have a life . let me start with my opinion and then you can respond with your rebuttal.

The fossil record contains millions of fossils of all forms of life from all over the earth. It is a global phenomenon. And these fossils are all mainly buried in sedimentary rock. The evolutionary explanation is that the fossils are millions of years old because the rocks that contain the fossils are millions of years old but is this so?

The fact is, that there is no way of measuring the age of sedimentary rock. When we try to measure the age of the rock we would be only measuring the age of the materials that were ripped up and these could have been in existence a longtime before the flood.

The very word sediment describes the way that sedimentary rock was formed. The age of its mineral materials was fixed long before they were ripped up and held in suspension by the floodwaters, whereas the age of the fossils was fixed at the time that the flood actually occurred. Why? Because that was when the animals drowned and died, ending up within the sediment that was later deposited. The two time factors are completely unrelated. Sedimentary rock is actually composed of materials that were ripped up and subsequently deposited as sediment when the waters subsided On the other hand the animals and other life forms that were drowned together with any vegetation that was ripped up were all carried around in suspension until the violent activity of the waters ceased so that the sediment could settle at the bottom. The sediment then dried out after the waters receded and over a period of time, the materials were cemented together to form sedimentary rock resulting in the preservation of the remains of the animals, the sea life and the vegetation that were later changed into fossils. However, it is the date of the flood that trapped these animals that we require and not the date of the rock itself.

Now any method that purports to date the materials that form the rock are simply dating materials that was ripped up at the time of the flood and not the date of the flood itself. This means that the only way we can date the formation of sedimentary rock is if we know when the actual flood occurred. Why? Because that is when the sedimentary rock was basically formed. Therefore we need to turn to historical records for the information.

How have evolutionists treated this serious problem with their evidence? They have basically relied on the ignorance of the public to accomplish this deception. How? One way has been by insinuating that radioactive dating methods are used to date the rocks, whereas what we require is the date when the animals were drowned by the flood that laid the sediment, and not the date of the rock. Furthermore, when dating any actual organic remains that they may have found by radioactive tests, they fail to mention that these only give dates in thousands of years.

Because evolutionary geologists have no genuine way of dating the fossils in the actual rock, they have used the evolution theory to get them out of their dilemma. How have they accomplished this? Evolutionary biologists have simply arranged the fossils that they have found, in an imaginary sequence and then assumed that this is the way they have actually evolved. They have labeled these fossils, index fossils and offered them as date indicators to the geologists, claiming that in whatever strata layer the index fossil may be found, the strata layer can then be given the date assigned to the index fossil. By artificially arranging the fossils sequentially according to the evolutionary model, assigning them imaginary ages according to the evolutionary model, labeling these fossils as index fossils and then using them to date the sedimentary rock, they have devised a masterful distortion of the facts. This hoax has been explained in more detail in my articles entitled
"Evolution’s Time Scale” and “the Geological Hoax.” This may be a brilliant evolutionary plan but it is fraudulent deception and not true science.

19-The Non-Existent Geologic Column

1. Very very interesting, Youwerecreated,= YWC.
2. So the flood waters stirred up the soil so much, it made more or less a cement, that *all* life (That didn't get into the ark with Noah), randomly got mixed up in, during the flood event, encasing them in cement more or less which is a perfect condition to fossilize the victims of the flood.
3. Here is something that we need more evidence of, and thats why we haven't found human fossils in this cement layer of sediment for which we find nearly all fossils.
4. In my view there wasn't all that many people at that time, not that many years had passed since creation of the world, man had only been on earth, along with creation only 1000 to 3000 years, and populations were small, I would guess to say no more than 5000 people were on earth during the flood, food supplies were still small, so populations didn't explode back then.
5. Have any humans been found in this layer of fossilization, and if not, we should be looking for them, and I would estimate that the location we will find them in is, some where in the area of Israel, or middle east, perhaps in the sea around there, the dead sea.
6. The end for these humans must of been horrific.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

19-The Non-Existent Geologic Column

First, let me say, you could have provided a link for "your" opinion. Does the Fossil Record Support Evolution? | Face the Facts Scroll down to “Custers’s Last Stand”.

Ok, Im studying as I go. Some of this stuff is rudimentary but I am learning new things as I go.

First of all, it doesnt matter what sedimentary rock is in dating fossils. Yes, fossils are found in sedimentary rock but they dont date the rock. Fossils occur in sequences in the strata. (strata or stratum, the word you used when broaching this subject, is the layers of rock having approximately the same composition throughout.)

Fossil sequences have been studied for a few hundred years, since before Darwin.

William 'Strata' Smith, canal surveyor, noticed fossils existed in certain layers. These sequences matched sequences in other parts of the country exactly. He and others had discovered stratigraphy- older rocks lie beneath younger rocks in a particular, predictable order.

Using this, they put together the stratigraphic column which mapped out the familiar listing of the separations of geological time, the Jurassic, Cretaceous, Tertiary etc. It works around the world without fail.

From the 1830s onwards, geologists noted how fossils became more complex through time. The oldest rocks contained no fossils, then came simple sea creatures, then more complex ones like fishes, then came life on land, then reptiles, then mammals, and finally humans. Clearly, there was some kind of ‘progress’ going on.
Accuracy of Fossils and Dating Methods (ActionBioscience)

Darwin came into the picture in 1859 when he published “On the origin of species”.

Dating fossils is done many ways, Ill get into that more later.

In the many pages of this thread that I did not read, I suppose someone has presented this view, but as an atheist I suspect that non-existence after death will be somewhat similar to non-existence before birth. And that didn't bother me so much, so I'm not really worried.

Forum List

Back