*What Is Death To An Ahteist*?

Egypt-

Discovery Of "Tidal Giant" -- A New Egyptian Dinosaur -- Reported In Science

ScienceDaily (June 1, 2001) — The partial skeleton of a massive sauropod dinosaur, unearthed at an Egyptian site that its discoverers call "dinosaur heaven," makes its debut in the 1 June issue of the international journal Science. Dubbed Paralititan stromeri, the dinosaur is one of the largest ever discovered from the Cretaceous period (about 146 to 65 million years ago) in Africa, and may be the second most massive dinosaur ever found.
Discovery Of &#34;Tidal Giant&#34; -- A New Egyptian Dinosaur -- Reported In <i>Science</i>

The Lost Dinosaurs of Egypt: The Astonishing and Unlikely True Story of One of the Twentieth Century's Greatest Paleontological Discoveries
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Dinosaurs-Egypt-Astonishing-Paleontological/dp/0375759794]Amazon.com: The Lost Dinosaurs of Egypt: The Astonishing and Unlikely True Story of One of the Twentieth Century&#39;s Greatest Paleontological Discoveries (9780375759796): William Nothdurft: Books[/ame]

Sorry bout that,

If sedimentary rocks were laid down during the Flood, why don't they contain people or horses or dogs mixed up with the ammonites and ichtyosaurs and trilobites?

1. Well like I already explained at the time of the flood, there wasn't all that many people on earth.
2. Keep digging eh?
3. Just remember Glen Rose, Texas and footprints next to dino tracks.
4. I can't let that go, its just too convenient, I also am a witness to them, I have actually laid me eyes on them.
. And yes, they are perfect looking human footprints. PERIOD!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. What about dogs and horses and cats and mice and ducks and three-toed sloths and turkeys and....?
2. No need.
3. Would that be the famous 'Glen Rose hoax' that you're talking about?
4. I'm sure they do to you.

Cheers SirJames

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah I often wonder myself, being a CEO of a Corporation.
2. So you dodged all these questions with a goofy attack eh?
3. There is proof that the flood happened.
4. They found the ark.
5. LINK:Has Noah's Ark Been Found on Turkish Mountaintop? - FoxNews.com

"A group of Chinese and Turkish evangelical explorers say wooden remains they have discovered on Mount Ararat in eastern Turkey are the remains of Noah's Ark.

The group claims that carbon dating proves the relics are 4,800 years old, meaning they date to around the same time the ark was said to be afloat. Mt. Ararat has long been suspected as the final resting place of the craft by evangelicals and literalists hoping to validate biblical stories.

Yeung Wing-Cheung, from the Noah's Ark Ministries International research team that made the discovery, said: "It's not 100 percent that it is Noah's Ark, but we think it is 99.9 percent that this is it."

There have been several reported discoveries of the remains of Noah's Ark over the years, most notably a find by archaeologist Ron Wyatt in 1987. At the time, the Turkish government officially declared a national park around his find, a boat-shaped object stretched across the mountains of Ararat."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Youre no CEO. If you were a CEO you would have been fired for not researching a simple question that you asked yourself.

1. Oh?
2. This isn't my day job.
3. Not that I have made a mistake, *THAT* seldom happens.
4. But not this time.
5. No one at that era had the capability to live that high up on a mountain.
6. And they sure wouldn't have any good reason to drag some large wooden beams and structures up to that height.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

5. How do you reach that conclusion?
6. Lots of people have done pointless stuff in the name of religion over the centuries.

Cheers SirJames

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

4. They found the ark.

"A group of Chinese and Turkish evangelical explorers say wooden remains they have discovered on Mount Ararat in eastern Turkey are the remains of Noah's Ark.

The group claims that carbon dating proves the relics are 4,800 years old, meaning they date to around the same time the ark was said to be afloat. Mt. Ararat has long been suspected as the final resting place of the craft by evangelicals and literalists hoping to validate biblical stories.

Yeung Wing-Cheung, from the Noah's Ark Ministries International research team that made the discovery, said: "It's not 100 percent that it is Noah's Ark, but we think it is 99.9 percent that this is it."

There have been several reported discoveries of the remains of Noah's Ark over the years, most notably a find by archaeologist Ron Wyatt in 1987. At the time, the Turkish government officially declared a national park around his find, a boat-shaped object stretched across the mountains of Ararat."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Youre no CEO. If you were a CEO you would have been fired for not researching a simple question that you asked yourself.

1. Oh?
4. But not this time.
6. And they sure wouldn't have any good reason to drag some large wooden beams and structures up to that height.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wrong again.

Huancayo- is the capital of the Junín Region, in the central highlands of Peru. It is located in Junín Province, of which it is also capital. Situated near the Mantaro Valley at an altitude of 3,271(almost 11,000 feet) meters, it has a population of 323,054. Huancayo is the cultural and commercial center of the whole central Peruvian Andes area. Founded 500 BC. Huancayo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cusco- (play /&#712;ku&#720;sko&#650;/; often spelled Cuzco; Quechua: Qusqu [&#712;qo&#797;s.qo]) is a city in southeastern Peru, near the Urubamba Valley of the Andes mountain range. It is the capital of the Cusco Region as well as the Cusco Province. In 2007, the city had a population of 358,935 which was triple the figure of 20 years ago. Located on the eastern end of the Knot of Cusco, its altitude is around 3,400 m (11,200 ft). The Killke occupied the region from 900 to 1200, prior to the arrival of the Incas in the 13th century. Cusco - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lhasa- (play /&#712;l&#593;&#720;s&#601;/, Tibetan: &#3939;&#4023;&#3851;&#3942;&#3851;, [l&#805;ás&#601;] or [l&#805;&#604;&#769;&#720;s&#601;]; simplified Chinese: &#25289;&#33832;; traditional Chinese: &#25289;&#34217;; pinyin: L&#257;sà; sometimes spelled Lasa) is the administrative capital of the Tibet Autonomous Region in the People's Republic of China and the second most populous city on the Tibetan Plateau, after Xining. At an altitude of 3,490 metres (11,450 ft), Lhasa is one of the highest cities in the world. It contains many culturally significant Tibetan Buddhist sites such as the Potala Palace, Jokhang and Norbulingka palaces. Founded 637 AD. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lhasa#History

You sure you arent CEO to a quickie mart?

Last edited:
Ok... If I may jump in here.

Why is it that if the Bible is wrong on certain things(like the age of the earth, dinosaurs and the like), that it all has to be wrong?

I am of the opinion that millenia of editing, translating and political influence has made the book flawed by man's fallible influence.

I think that God's Message to us is a very simple one, but has been altered so much by man that all of these contradictions and errors wove their way into it. I think one just has to use their hearts and brains to disseminate God's word from man's influence.

God's message is one of love.

Why is it that if the Bible is wrong on certain things(like the age of the earth, dinosaurs and the like), that it all has to be wrong?

I am of the opinion that millenia of editing, translating and political influence has made the book flawed by man's fallible influence.

I think that God's Message to us is a very simple one, but has been altered so much by man that all of these contradictions and errors wove their way into it. I think one just has to use their hearts and brains to disseminate God's word from man's influence.

Are you allowed to use the Bible selectively?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh?
4. But not this time.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wrong again.

Huancayo- is the capital of the Junín Region, in the central highlands of Peru. It is located in Junín Province, of which it is also capital. Situated near the Mantaro Valley at an altitude of 3,271(almost 11,000 feet) meters, it has a population of 323,054. Huancayo is the cultural and commercial center of the whole central Peruvian Andes area. Founded 500 BC. Huancayo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cusco- (play /&#712;ku&#720;sko&#650;/; often spelled Cuzco; Quechua: Qusqu [&#712;qo&#797;s.qo]) is a city in southeastern Peru, near the Urubamba Valley of the Andes mountain range. It is the capital of the Cusco Region as well as the Cusco Province. In 2007, the city had a population of 358,935 which was triple the figure of 20 years ago. Located on the eastern end of the Knot of Cusco, its altitude is around 3,400 m (11,200 ft). The Killke occupied the region from 900 to 1200, prior to the arrival of the Incas in the 13th century. Cusco - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lhasa- (play /&#712;l&#593;&#720;s&#601;/, Tibetan: &#3939;&#4023;&#3851;&#3942;&#3851;, [l&#805;ás&#601;] or [l&#805;&#604;&#769;&#720;s&#601;]; simplified Chinese: &#25289;&#33832;; traditional Chinese: &#25289;&#34217;; pinyin: L&#257;sà; sometimes spelled Lasa) is the administrative capital of the Tibet Autonomous Region in the People's Republic of China and the second most populous city on the Tibetan Plateau, after Xining. At an altitude of 3,490 metres (11,450 ft), Lhasa is one of the highest cities in the world. It contains many culturally significant Tibetan Buddhist sites such as the Potala Palace, Jokhang and Norbulingka palaces. Founded 637 AD. Lhasa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1.lol!!!!
2. Those examples are realitively new as far as the flood is concerned.
3. I would think the flood occurred somewhere around 5700 years ago.
4. And at that time there were few humans in the Americas.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Why are there extinct fish and shellfish in the fossil rocks?
Did they drown during the Flood?

After seeing what tsunamis are capable of can you imagine the rough waters and what they would be capable of not to mention that maybe plate tectonics occured during the flood.

The bible say's that God was gonna cause violent waves that might explain why we find fossils on mountain tops and whale fossils being found inland as far as 500 miles.

If the ark landed on Mt Ararat, and all the animals got out, why aren't there kangaroos in Turkey?
Or turkeys in Turkey.
Or three-toed sloths in Turkey?
Or wildebeest in Turkey?

If you remember as the population grew after the flood, babylon began to grow and had many false gods and bad religions and they defiantly were building a temple high reaching and God came down and scattered them all over the face of the earth.

Gen 11:1 And the whole earth was of one language and of one speech.
Gen 11:2 And it happened, as they traveled from the east, they found a plain in the land of Shinar. And they lived there.
Gen 11:3 And they said to one another, Come, let us make brick and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and they had asphalt for mortar.
Gen 11:4 And they said, Come, let us build us a city and a tower, and its top in the heavens. And let us make a name for ourselves, lest we be scattered upon the face of the whole earth.
Gen 11:5 And Jehovah came down to see the city and the tower which the sons of Adam had built.
Gen 11:6 And Jehovah said, Behold! The people is one and they all have one language. And this they begin to do. And now nothing which they have imagined to do will be restrained from them.
Gen 11:7 Come, let Us go down and there confuse their language, so that they cannot understand one another's speech.
Gen 11:8 So Jehovah scattered them abroad from that place upon the face of all the earth. And they quit building the city.
Gen 11:9 Therefore the name of it is called Babel; because Jehovah confused the language of all the earth there. And from there Jehovah scattered them abroad on the face of all the earth.
Gen 11:10 These are the generations of Shem. Shem was a hundred years old and fathered Arpachshad two years after the flood.

If sedimentary rocks were laid down during the Flood, why don't they contain people or horses or dogs mixed up with the ammonites and ichtyosaurs and trilobites?

This might be a clue as to why human fossils are few and far between and not recovered with animals.

Gen 6:1 And it happened, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and when daughters were born to them,
Gen 6:2 the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were good. And they took wives for themselves from all whom they chose.
Gen 6:3 And Jehovah said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, in his erring; he is flesh. Yet his days shall be a hundred and twenty years.
Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days. And also after that, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore to them, they were mighty men who existed of old, men of renown.
Gen 6:5 And Jehovah saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Gen 6:6 And Jehovah repented that He had made man on the earth, and He was angry to His heart.
Gen 6:7 And Jehovah said, I will destroy man whom I have created, from the face of the earth, both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air. For I repent that I have made them.
Gen 6:8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of Jehovah.

Why would fossils of creatures that don't live with eachother be found buried together at the same time world wide ?

Saudi Arabia-

New Fossil Discovery from Saudi Arabia provides Evidence of Monkey/Ape Divergence

Saudi Arabia 30 million years ago, looked very different than it does today. Much of this desert kingdom was a lush and verdant paradise for the rapidly diversifying mammalian species. Bordering the last remnants of the once mighty Tethys ocean there were extensive mangrove swamps and thriving in this half-way house environment between the land and sea were a number of genera of monkeys and other arboreal creatures. The discovery of a partial cranium (part of the skull) dating from approximately 28-29 million years ago, may have shed light on the divergence of the apes from Old World monkeys.

Or they could have cross bred which has been one of my arguments for a long time that your side ignores. The genetics from parents and their parents parents determine the offspring.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

4. They found the ark.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Oh?
4. But not this time.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This is a good point.

You say the bible is wrong because they didn't use the term dinosaur ?

Job 40:12 Look on everyone who is proud, and bring him low; and tread down the wicked in their place.
Job 40:13 Hide them in the dust together; and bind their faces in darkness.
Job 40:14 Then I also will confess to you that your own right hand can save you.
Job 40:15 Now behold behemoth, which I made along with you; he eats grass like an ox;
Job 40:16 see, now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the muscles of his belly.
Job 40:17 He hangs his tail like a cedar; the sinews of his thighs are knit together.
Job 40:18 His bones are like tubes of bronze; his bones are like bars of iron.
Job 40:19 He is the first of the ways of God; his Maker brings near his sword.
Job 40:20 For the mountains yield food for him, and all the beasts of the field play there.
Job 40:21 He lies under the lotus, in the hiding place of the reed and the marsh.

If this is not a dinosaur i don't know what one is.

And this guy=dinosaur was written about long before the first dinosaur fossil was discovered by man.

No his view of the bible is wrong,one with such little faith.

This is a good question and a answer is hard to come up with, But you can read this article.

Where are all the human fossils?

Where are all the human fossils?

Conclusions
As far as we are aware at the present time, there are no indisputable human fossils in the fossil record that we could say belong to the pre-Flood human culture(s). When we endeavour to understand some of the processes that may have occurred during the Flood, and also the real nature of the fossil record, we are not embarrassed by the seeming lack of human fossils.

We don&#8217;t have all the explanations as to how the evidence came to be that way, and it may be that in the future we will discover some human fossils. However, there is also much about the fossil record that the evolutionists have a hard time explaining. On the other hand, we should also realize that we don&#8217;t have all the answers either, and we never will.

Even though God has left us with evidence for creation and the Flood, the Bible still says that without faith it is impossible to please and believe Him (Hebrews 11:6). Because we weren&#8217;t there at the time of the Flood we cannot scientifically prove exactly what happened, so there will always be aspects that will involve our faith. However, it is not blind faith. As we have investigated the evidence, we have seen nothing to contradict what the Bible says about a world Flood. We can be satisfied that there are reasonable explanations, consistent with Scripture, for the seeming lack of human fossils in Flood rocks.

Last edited:

To answer you both... I don't think So... I have great faith... In God, not man. WHo wrote the books? Who voted on which books to be included? You can call those men "divinely inspired" all you want, but the truth is... it was man. You cannot tell me that when The first translation of the original text happened, that things may have been lost or even interjected into the word of God... How about the Romans? They were trying to reconcile two major religions and keep their empire from being ripped apart. That's how Christmas Came to be... Easter itself pays homage to the Pagans.

Don't get me wrong... I am a Christian through and through. I am just not a gullible one. I believe that Christ came down and died for our sins. But I do not believe that the world is only 4,000 years old, I don't believe that modern man walked among the dinosaurs, and I don't believe that the bible hasn't POSSIBLY been tampered with.

I do believe in Evolution. I believe that God is the creator of it. I believe that the 7 days that the bible speaks of is not 7 of our 24 hour days. I think that God started things rolling and oversaw the development. I also believe that we may not be the first or last creation of God in this universe. Notice the word "may".

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh?
4. But not this time.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wrong again.

Lhasa- (play /&#712;l&#593;&#720;s&#601;/, Tibetan: &#3939;&#4023;&#3851;&#3942;&#3851;, [l&#805;ás&#601;] or [l&#805;&#604;&#769;&#720;s&#601;]; simplified Chinese: &#25289;&#33832;; traditional Chinese: &#25289;&#34217;; pinyin: L&#257;sà; sometimes spelled Lasa) is the administrative capital of the Tibet Autonomous Region in the People's Republic of China and the second most populous city on the Tibetan Plateau, after Xining. At an altitude of 3,490 metres (11,450 ft), Lhasa is one of the highest cities in the world. It contains many culturally significant Tibetan Buddhist sites such as the Potala Palace, Jokhang and Norbulingka palaces. Founded 637 AD. Lhasa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1.lol!!!!
2. Those examples are realitively new as far as the flood is concerned.
3. I would think the flood occurred somewhere around 5700 years ago.
4. And at that time there were few humans in the Americas.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What capability did people 2000 years ago have that people 5000 years ago did not have? Ill remind you the aqualung came out in 1943, just if you didnt know.

To answer you both... I don't think So... I have great faith... In God, not man. WHo wrote the books? Who voted on which books to be included? You can call those men "divinely inspired" all you want, but the truth is... it was man. You cannot tell me that when The first translation of the original text happened, that things may have been lost or even interjected into the word of God... How about the Romans? They were trying to reconcile two major religions and keep their empire from being ripped apart. That's how Christmas Came to be... Easter itself pays homage to the Pagans.

Don't get me wrong... I am a Christian through and through. I am just not a gullible one. I believe that Christ came down and died for our sins. But I do not believe that the world is only 4,000 years old, I don't believe that modern man walked among the dinosaurs, and I don't believe that the bible hasn't POSSIBLY been tampered with.

I do believe in Evolution. I believe that God is the creator of it. I believe that the 7 days that the bible speaks of is not 7 of our 24 hour days. I think that God started things rolling and oversaw the development. I also believe that we may not be the first or last creation of God in this universe. Notice the word "may".

Right so you're saying the bible was not inspired by God ?

I just showed you where a dionsaur is mentioned in the bible that was written long before mans first discovery of dinosaur fossils.

And a God that was capable of creating all living things does not have the ability to protect his divine writings ?

Forum List

Back