What Is It That The Left Just Don't Get About Trump?

Correct. He's not the problem. I've only said that about a thousand times.

I said, clearly, that he is a reflection. If you don't understand that, that's fine. Most of you don't.
So a reflection of common sense is ominous and terrible?

So a reflection of common sense is ominous and terrible?
So you think YOU are the arbiter of what "common sense" is. Well, it's nice to know that we can all go to you for that.

As I said, I don't expect you to understand. We see reality differently. Believe what you will.

Better than Joe's non-policies any day of the week ..........How's that bidennomics working out for ya ? Don't lie now. It ain't, so there I said it for ya, that way you didn't have to lie.

No I didn't lie for you, I just saved you from lying by telling the truth that you refuse to tell.
What is current unemployment and what was second QTR GDP?

So you think YOU are the arbiter of what "common sense" is. Well, it's nice to know that we can all go to you for that.

As I said, I don't expect you to understand. We see reality differently. Believe what you will.
I saw a guy who thought it shouldn't take 20 years to start building a road, so he did something about it. He thought our allies should pay their share of their own defense. He saw illegal immigration unchecked, and a congress who didn't care on either side, and he got remain in Mexico. He saw a Paris Accord, where the US funnels money to Europe, in an agreement with no oversight at all, where pollution in the worst polluted areas of the world would not change at all and said no thanks. He though America should make as much of its own energy as possible. His economic policies, while he spent too much, American workers increased their purchasing power in the first time in many, many years. So yes, I don't understand at all what you are seeing. Maybe sometime you might want to share instead of just saying Trump is an immoral con man and all of his supporters worship him and are rubes.

I saw a guy who thought it shouldn't take 20 years to start building a road, so he did something about it. He thought our allies should pay their share of their own defense. He saw illegal immigration unchecked, and a congress who didn't care on either side, and he got remain in Mexico. He saw a Paris Accord, where the US funnels money to Europe, in an agreement with no oversight at all, where pollution in the worst polluted areas of the world would not change at all and said no thanks. He though America should make as much of its own energy as possible. His economic policies, while he spent too much, American workers increased their purchasing power in the first time in many, many years. So yes, I don't understand at all what you are seeing. Maybe sometime you might want to share instead of just saying Trump is an immoral con man and all of his supporters worship him and are rubes.
Yes, they are and the former 1-term fuckup is a corrupt fucker.

What is current unemployment and what was second QTR GDP?
Matters not, because the numbers have been skewed.

Now what is the price of gas, eggs, fast food, groceries, energy, houses, loans etc ???? Yeah just what I thought, and you are a damned duckling, now waddle waddle behind your momma Biden now.

Matters not, because the numbers have been skewed.

Now what is the price of gas, eggs, fast food, groceries, energy, houses, loans etc ???? Yeah just what I thought, and you are a damned duckling, now waddle waddle behind your momma Biden now.
I gassed up yesterday at $3.22/gal.

Should the government control prices?

Even as Trump is being indicted in who knows how many different investigations and charges, Trump is far, far ahead of any of his primary opponents in every single state. It's not even close. I know of no state where someone polls better than Trump. None. Zero, zip, nodda, and that even includes the primaries in liberal states. And, in polling for the general election, Trump is basically tied with Biden. Sometimes polls show Biden ahead, sometimes polls show Trump ahead. In either case, the needle doesn't move much and is usually within the polls margin of error and, we know that with the electoral college, a 50/50 tie favors Trump.

So, what is it that the left just don't get or understand about Trump?

Do they really believe that half of the country are just pure MAGA head insurrectionists, literally tens of millions of people, if not over 100 million?

What is Trump's appeal to the masses?

Are the left ignoring something that is appealing to half the country, those tens of millions of people?

Should the left start understanding this more rather than just labeling half the country MAGA's?

Is ignoring the true meaning of Trump's appeal to half the country going to come back and bite them in the ass, as it did in 2016?

I'm a big believer that the left just don't understand why it is that people vote for Trump and that this easy dismissal of his voters as being nothing but "MAGA" is rather blind of them and that they need to understand Trump voters more. In a way, it has nothing to do with Trump, it has to do with why voters want to vote for Trump. The left don't even try to understand this. It's easier for them to believe that all of Trump's supporters are MAGA.
We do get he's a crook a pervert a blowhard liar

I gassed up yesterday at $3.22/gal.

Should the government control prices?
Hell no, but it needs to get the hell out of the way in order to let the markets work.

Government is the problem, and who controls government is definitely the problem.

He still thinks he is and doetards like you believe him
Still thinks he is, and is going to be reunited with his office very soon. You people screwed up, and you blew your opportunity to prove yourselves better than he was. The blame for your downfall's rest squarely on your new party of complete idiot's.

Forum List

Back