🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is it with democrats and roaches?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
The idiotic show, The DNC View, had a democrat on their comparing white women voting for Republicans to roaches.

It is akin to Biden calling black children roaches in this exchange.

Is it not enough to call them semi-fascists?

He learned about roaches, he learned about kids jumping up in his lap.

:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::lmao::21:

The idiotic show, The DNC View, had a democrat on their comparing white women voting for Republicans to roaches.

It is akin to Biden calling black children roaches in this exchange.

Is it not enough to call them semi-fascists?

“I read a poll just yesterday that white, Republican, suburban women are now going to vote Republican,” Hostin marveled. “It’s almost like roaches voting for Raid, right?”

White woman. From of the OP post. You just wanted, I don't know what you had in mind.
-----------------------------------
The art in the OP never even mentions Biden.

Last edited:
Democrats and roaches? That's marginalization plain and simple. And it has an ick factor for women, left or right.

Marginalization is the word for it. We now have a political party that portrays their opponents as sub-human. Nazi propaganda posters did that as well, often portraying Jews as rats, roaches, or snakes.

All of US Message boards is going down the tubes when you put out crap that in the OP.

“I read a poll just yesterday that white, Republican, suburban women are now going to vote Republican,” Hostin marveled. “It’s almost like roaches voting for Raid, right?”

White woman. From of the OP post. You just wanted, I don't know what you had in mind.
-----------------------------------
The art in the OP never even mentions Biden.

Biden?

You mean the guy who showered with his daughter?

The same one whose telling me I'm a bad person?

Biden?

You mean the guy who showered with his daughter?

The same one whose telling me I'm a bad person?
There wasn't Biden mentioned in the art. He had to put up a video to show his legs were hairy, like all normal boys when the get to that age. Disgusting.

Bullshit. First of all, USMB is not your Democracy. Second, USMB is not at risk. And third, if you don't like it here, go somewhere else.
If you far right wings nuts are on it, I may go somewhere else.

There wasn't Biden mentioned in the art. He had to put up a video to show his legs were hairy, like all normal boys when the get to that age. Disgusting.
You are so emotionally fragile it's both pathetic & funny.
You're pathunny.
Or are you miserable because you're FAThetic?

albundyhalftankgas.jpg

Forum List

Back