What is the Allure of Trump?

My feelings towards both parties right now is about the same. We are standing between two broken down buildings and looking to erect a new one.

A new one is fine but look at the hood we are building in. We need to clean up BOTH existing buildings of it's failures or frauds because Mansions built between ghetto's are not worth much.

It's interesting that only Republicans are talking about renewing their party. The Democrats evidently are fine with the bribes, back room deals and other corruption. The Republicans may in the future, if we have more like Trump, be known as The party of Honesty.

Now that's funny.

The party of honesty. You have a great number of Republicants here (and elsewhere) claiming that Trump didn't say anything wrong about Ms. Kelly when he said "she had blood coming out of her....whatever".

Of course they did. Trump didn't say anything about a period.

Fact is, he didn't say anything about Megyn Kelly's menstrual cycle.

After the comment:
I dont give a damn what anyone else thinks or says anymore. Im sick and tired of the rep establishment machine headed by Fox news.

Link? Proof? Video? Audio? Quotes?
Was Trump wrong...........was she in the cycle?

Either you're 4 years old or you are being intentionally dishonest if you pretend that you do not know what he was talking about.

In trying to construct a party of honesty, why not try being honest with yourself first? Just a thought.
The truth is, Trump can be crass. If he meant something about her cycle, he would have said, "Kelly is certainly on the rag."
Disingenuous does not wear well on you. Be honest.
I am honest. When he said that about blood coming out everywhere, I thought he was talking as in a beast. Blood coming out of her eyes, ears and nose, as in Satan. Satan does not have periods.
As long as you keep digging yourself into this hole, I'm happy to keep handing you shovels.

SO you thought he was talking about blood coming out of her breast. A) What would make blood come out of a breast woman of Kelly's age and obvious health. B) What did he say that would make you think breast?

The appeal of trump is this....we gave the republicans landslide victories, historic landslide victories in the off year elections.....and the establishment republicans didn't do anything with it. They could have defunded obamacare, they could have kept obama from doing some of the stupid things he has done....and they did none of it. We supported Bush during the war, only to find out that WMD stockpiles were found, but he was pursuaded by his people that bringing it up was unnecessary...even though that left people who supported the war hung out to dry....and then when we are told that John Roberts was a conservative justice, and that he would stop obamacare.....he creates new reasons to save it....twice...........

We want illegal immigration stopped....not legal, but illegal immigration...and the republicans have done nothing to stop it...

When Bush was trying to get judges appointed the democrats blocked them....we had the majority in the Senate and instead of pushing the judges through, establishment nut John McCain got a group together to stop it.........

Every step of the way we have won elections for the Republicans and they have stabbed us in the back...

Trump is not an establishment republican, and he is being attacked by the very republicans who have screwed us over time and time again......so we are not supporting him....but expressing anger and frustration at boehner, mcconnel and the other sell outs......
I agree with you, 2aguy. I have out my name on a petition to get rid of Boehner.
My feelings towards both parties right now is about the same. We are standing between two broken down buildings and looking to erect a new one.

A new one is fine but look at the hood we are building in. We need to clean up BOTH existing buildings of it's failures or frauds because Mansions built between ghetto's are not worth much.

It's interesting that only Republicans are talking about renewing their party. The Democrats evidently are fine with the bribes, back room deals and other corruption. The Republicans may in the future, if we have more like Trump, be known as The party of Honesty.

Now that's funny.

The party of honesty. You have a great number of Republicants here (and elsewhere) claiming that Trump didn't say anything wrong about Ms. Kelly when he said "she had blood coming out of her....whatever".

After the comment:
I dont give a damn what anyone else thinks or says anymore. Im sick and tired of the rep establishment machine headed by Fox news.

Either you're 4 years old or you are being intentionally dishonest if you pretend that you do not know what he was talking about.

In trying to construct a party of honesty, why not try being honest with yourself first? Just a thought.
Does Trump give up his right to free speech because he is running for president? NO
Does freedom of speech mean freedom from insult? NO
As a matter of fact speech that DOES offend you is the best gauge OF that freedom.

Offended? Not by a long shot.

PS:

The allure of Trump to the GOP is that he combines tractor pulls and politics.
The allure of Trump to the DEMs is that he continues to drive wedges between the GOP establishment and the base and it's fun to watch.
Oh, lol, tractor pulls. I don't think so.

It is driving a wedge between the two and it will be interesting if the establishment listens to the message. Let the people decide nominations, not the party bosses.

Are you saying the Democrats don't have the same problem? Of course they do! Do something about it.

Now that's funny.

After the comment:

The truth is, Trump can be crass. If he meant something about her cycle, he would have said, "Kelly is certainly on the rag."
I am honest. When he said that about blood coming out everywhere, I thought he was talking as in a beast. Blood coming out of her eyes, ears and nose, as in Satan. Satan does not have periods.
As long as you keep digging yourself into this hole, I'm happy to keep handing you shovels.

SO you thought he was talking about blood coming out of her breast. A) What would make blood come out of a breast woman of Kelly's age and obvious health. B) What did he say that would make you think breast?
Can't spell or something?

Now that's funny.

After the comment:

BEAST, Candy! B-E-A-S-T!! Not bReast,

Now that's funny.

After the comment:

Now that's funny.

After the comment:

You are going to ignore the fact that you came after me for "breast?" You can never admit you were wrong? Sad.

I agree with you, 2aguy. I have out my name on a petition to get rid of Boehner.

Now that's funny.

After the comment:

Does Trump give up his right to free speech because he is running for president? NO
As a matter of fact speech that DOES offend you is the best gauge OF that freedom.

Now that's funny.

After the comment:

Now that's funny.

After the comment:

If you are not offended as you claim, then what's the problem?

PS:

The allure of Trump to the DEMs is that he continues to drive wedges between the GOP establishment and the base and it's fun to watch.
Or Professional wrestling.

It is driving a wedge between the two and it will be interesting if the establishment listens to the message. Let the people decide nominations, not the party bosses.
And let the kids decide what they want for dinner. I hope they have sales on Ice Cream and Snickers. Party bosses care about the party. Members of the party should care about the party as well or at least one would think...otherwise why register as a R or a D?

The people will decide...when they vote.

Are you saying the Democrats don't have the same problem? Of course they do! Do something about it.
The Democrats have no such problem. Not one of the men running would dream of making that comment in an interview the next day. Not one of the Democrats would not take the pledge to support the eventual nominee.

Now that's funny.

After the comment:

You are going to ignore the fact that you came after me for "breast?" You can never admit you were wrong? Sad.
"Candy has left the building..." lol. Couldn't take it. but she can certainly try to dish it out.

Now that's funny.

After the comment:

Oh, you said beast. My bad.

So, you thought he was comparing Ms. Kelly to Satan? Really? In many ways, that's worse.

"Candy has left the building..." lol. Couldn't take it. but she can certainly try to dish it out.
Just click on the avatar right? She is the first I am going to ignore.

Gee, wrong again. You're developing a knack for being both dishonest and wrong.

Please do so. Less of you and more of anyone else is a good thing.

See you next November kiddo.

After making an ass out of herself on that "breast" comment, can you blame her? Maybe it was a Freudian slip. Hmm.

So, you thought he was comparing Ms. Kelly to Satan? Really? In many ways, that's worse.
So you believe me now, Miss Reader of the Year. Yes, a beast.

Now that's funny.

After the comment:

Now that's funny.

After the comment:

Now that's funny.

After the comment:

If you are not offended as you claim, then what's the problem?

I have no problem. Just commenting on the laudable idea of creating a party based on "honesty" when you guys can't be honest with yourself and using Donald Trump as your patron. Was Joe Isuzu busy?

So you believe me now, Miss Reader of the Year. Yes, a beast.

Horns, tail, red skin, fire, smoke, etc... You honestly believe that he was comparing Kelly to Satan?

:dig:

Gee, wrong again. You're developing a knack for being both dishonest and wrong.
Excuse me, don't you have a mirror in the house? Go to it and see what Dishonest and Wrong looks like.

PS:

Or Professional wrestling.

And let the kids decide what they want for dinner. I hope they have sales on Ice Cream and Snickers. Party bosses care about the party. Members of the party should care about the party as well or at least one would think...otherwise why register as a R or a D?

The people will decide...when they vote.

The Democrats have no such problem. Not one of the men running would dream of making that comment in an interview the next day. Not one of the Democrats would not take the pledge to support the eventual nominee.

No...they would just say it about a republican woman and it would be okay........

Forum List

Back