What is the Allure of Trump?

As long as you keep digging yourself into this hole, I'm happy to keep handing you shovels.

SO you thought he was talking about blood coming out of her breast. A) What would make blood come out of a breast woman of Kelly's age and obvious health. B) What did he say that would make you think breast?
Can't spell or something?
I am honest. When he said that about blood coming out everywhere, I thought he was talking as in a beast. Blood coming out of her eyes, ears and nose, as in Satan. Satan does not have periods.
As long as you keep digging yourself into this hole, I'm happy to keep handing you shovels.

SO you thought he was talking about blood coming out of her breast. A) What would make blood come out of a breast woman of Kelly's age and obvious health. B) What did he say that would make you think breast?
You are going to ignore the fact that you came after me for "breast?" You can never admit you were wrong? Sad.

Oh, you said beast. My bad.

So, you thought he was comparing Ms. Kelly to Satan? Really? In many ways, that's worse.
So you believe me now, Miss Reader of the Year. Yes, a beast.

Horns, tail, red skin, fire, smoke, etc... You honestly believe that he was comparing Kelly to Satan?

:dig:
A beast (as in Satan) Thought you needed the definition to identify the word from breast.

I am honest. When he said that about blood coming out everywhere, I thought he was talking as in a beast. Blood coming out of her eyes, ears and nose, as in Satan. Satan does not have periods.

You are going to ignore the fact that you came after me for "breast?" You can never admit you were wrong? Sad.
"Candy has left the building..." lol. Couldn't take it. but she can certainly try to dish it out.

Gee, wrong again. You're developing a knack for being both dishonest and wrong.
Excuse me, don't you have a mirror in the house? Go to it and see what Dishonest and Wrong looks like.

Really, what have I been either about?

You're stating that you thought he was talking about Satan (funny how you didn't bring that up all weekend). I guess you have to test drive ideas to see what others will buy? How sad. Anyway, a nearsighted martian can see that you're lying through your teeth. Which is fine; you're a republican so its in your nature.

I was wrong about "beast" and "breast" You got me there. That is how far out of left field the comment was. I apologize.

Disingenuous does not wear well on you. Be honest.

So, you thought he was comparing Ms. Kelly to Satan? Really? In many ways, that's worse.
Back on your topic. I think it has been a long time since we have seen anybody take a real interest in this country or its people.
We no longer lead the world China does. No one looks to us for truth as a nation they look to Russia.

We HAVE a 3rd world leader has has taken us to a 2nd class nation. We ARE better then that.

Horns, tail, red skin, fire, smoke, etc... You honestly believe that he was comparing Kelly to Satan?

:dig:
A beast (as in Satan) Thought you needed the definition to identify the word from breast.

upload_2015-8-11_3-16-42.jpeg

PS:

The allure of Trump to the GOP is that he combines tractor pulls and politics.
The allure of Trump to the DEMs is that he continues to drive wedges between the GOP establishment and the base and it's fun to watch.
Oh, lol, tractor pulls. I don't think so.
Or Professional wrestling.

It is driving a wedge between the two and it will be interesting if the establishment listens to the message. Let the people decide nominations, not the party bosses.
And let the kids decide what they want for dinner. I hope they have sales on Ice Cream and Snickers. Party bosses care about the party. Members of the party should care about the party as well or at least one would think...otherwise why register as a R or a D?

The people will decide...when they vote.

Are you saying the Democrats don't have the same problem? Of course they do! Do something about it.
The Democrats have no such problem. Not one of the men running would dream of making that comment in an interview the next day. Not one of the Democrats would not take the pledge to support the eventual nominee.
No the Democrat men just take pictures of their penis and send to unsuspecting eyes, then his wife works with Clinton. Both Clinton and Abedin are the worst champions for women there could be.

Back on your topic. I think it has been a long time since we have seen anybody take a real interest in this country or its people.
We no longer lead the world China does. No one looks to us for truth as a nation they look to Russia.

We HAVE a 3rd world leader has has taken us to a 2nd class nation. We ARE better then that.

Thank you DF. You are right again. Obama certainly has made us look bad in front of the world.

Thank you DF. You are right again. Obama certainly has made us look bad in front of the world.
Now this is a huge guess on my part but here goes.
Trump HATES to look bad. That's why he makes it IMPORTANT to get the big deals.
Not only would the skill transfer into the oval office but the mind set. WIN! And that SAME mind set would be the message to American citizens.

When was the last time you heard a president say YOU CAN and YOU WILL! Post Carter for me. You?

I agree with you, 2aguy. I have out my name on a petition to get rid of Boehner.
My feelings towards both parties right now is about the same. We are standing between two broken down buildings and looking to erect a new one.

A new one is fine but look at the hood we are building in. We need to clean up BOTH existing buildings of it's failures or frauds because Mansions built between ghetto's are not worth much.

It's interesting that only Republicans are talking about renewing their party. The Democrats evidently are fine with the bribes, back room deals and other corruption. The Republicans may in the future, if we have more like Trump, be known as The party of Honesty.

Now that's funny.

The party of honesty. You have a great number of Republicants here (and elsewhere) claiming that Trump didn't say anything wrong about Ms. Kelly when he said "she had blood coming out of her....whatever".

Of course they did. Trump didn't say anything about a period.

Fact is, he didn't say anything about Megyn Kelly's menstrual cycle.

After the comment:
I dont give a damn what anyone else thinks or says anymore. Im sick and tired of the rep establishment machine headed by Fox news.

Link? Proof? Video? Audio? Quotes?
Was Trump wrong...........was she in the cycle?

Either you're 4 years old or you are being intentionally dishonest if you pretend that you do not know what he was talking about.

In trying to construct a party of honesty, why not try being honest with yourself first? Just a thought.
The truth is, Trump can be crass. If he meant something about her cycle, he would have said, "Kelly is certainly on the rag."
Disingenuous does not wear well on you. Be honest.
That was honest.

He's crass at times, has an ego as big as a house, has been clobbered by the media in a debate, yet he surges in the polls.

Just what is this phenomenon about?

I believe that the people are tired of politicians work to ingratiate themselves instead working on behalf of the country. They are tired of lies from their president and representatives. And they are tired of special groups like "feminism," "amnesty" groups and "black lives matter" are examples. They want what the founding fathers represented.

Trump has the fortitude to tell it like it is, the hell with Political Correctness. And that is what the main stream voter wants. It could be a Republicans ,Independent or Democrat. It is definitely refreshing.

He talks about what is bringing this country down. Illegal Immigration (and the real immigrants who followed the rules --and vote-- like that, too), he wants trade between countries to be fair. He wants manufacturing brought back to the US. He wants jobs for people that need them.

He believes in sanctions for Iran, tough on China who has been bilking us for years, Knowing that China and Japan he believes there should be a 20% tax on imports. Watch the manufacturing come back!

Building a great wall between our southern border. Invite foreign scholars to our colleges and then keep them here.

These are issues that strike the common sense of most voters. We have been promised a border for decades. Illegals are costing us billions every year.

And I would guess that he can do these things. He won't be beholden to anyone. No bribing this politician!

please keep thinking this.
This is a classic lib voter who just doesn't get it. And it would be a waste of time to explain it to you. But just for fun, i'll share just 3. He loves America, loves the veterans and military and doesn't trust our enemies- oh #4- hes successful.

The 10 reasons Trump is dominating, according to me!

#1) Trump is presidential. He dresses well, has class, and boatloads of charisma. You won't see him riding a girls bicycle like Obama.

#2 )LEADERSHIP. He is a great leader. He knows how to inspire people and how to get things done.

#3) He's refreshingly honest and unafraid to offend scumbags.

#4) He is unabashedly PRO AMERICAN!! Pro MILITARY! Not like the spineless wimps we have in DC.

#5) He's very, very, rich. Success is very appealing. I have very little respect for community organizers and professional politicians. They live in a bubble.

#6) He tells the media to shove it! Jorge Ramos is not a "journalist, he's an activist. He was put in his place.

#7) He tells the party elites to kiss his ass! If the GOP is unfair to him, he'll crush them. that's the kind of negotiations we needed in Iran!

#8) He has passion, courage, and conviction. He doesn't apologize or equivocate. Don't like what he said? Tough shit. Grow up.

#9) He's a man. Not a metrosexual eunuch like Obama.

#10) He will destroy any other candidate from either party. They can't stand up to him. He's bigger than life, they're all pathetic next to him.

donald-trump.jpg

He's crass at times, has an ego as big as a house, has been clobbered by the media in a debate, yet he surges in the polls.

Just what is this phenomenon about?

I believe that the people are tired of politicians work to ingratiate themselves instead working on behalf of the country. They are tired of lies from their president and representatives. And they are tired of special groups like "feminism," "amnesty" groups and "black lives matter" are examples. They want what the founding fathers represented.

Trump has the fortitude to tell it like it is, the hell with Political Correctness. And that is what the main stream voter wants. It could be a Republicans ,Independent or Democrat. It is definitely refreshing.

He talks about what is bringing this country down. Illegal Immigration (and the real immigrants who followed the rules --and vote-- like that, too), he wants trade between countries to be fair. He wants manufacturing brought back to the US. He wants jobs for people that need them.

He believes in sanctions for Iran, tough on China who has been bilking us for years, Knowing that China and Japan he believes there should be a 20% tax on imports. Watch the manufacturing come back!

Building a great wall between our southern border. Invite foreign scholars to our colleges and then keep them here.

These are issues that strike the common sense of most voters. We have been promised a border for decades. Illegals are costing us billions every year.

And I would guess that he can do these things. He won't be beholden to anyone. No bribing this politician!

please keep thinking this.
This is a classic lib voter who just doesn't get it. And it would be a waste of time to explain it to you. But just for fun, i'll share just 3. He loves America, loves the veterans and military and doesn't trust our enemies- oh #4- hes successful.

These little liberals are so indocterated so brain washed by the elite, so brain washed by just getting a trophy for participating in a sporting event.

When a guy like trump comes along that can't be thrown under the buss They throw a hissy fit.

So fun to watch them squirm.

Forum List

Back