What is the attraction of Islam?

Women must really like the female circumcision bit.

According to the principles of conservative Christians, female circumcision as a religious practice is protected by the 1st Amendment.
Really? Where the hell do you come up with this stuff? Look cabbie, you're not really sharp, we know that. Still, are you really trying to defend female circumcision?!

he has nothing, IS nothing. just a shill who can never admit he's on the wrong side of everything

All this anti-Muslim rhetoric is leading directly to a ban on Muslims. Many such bigots have openly stated that is what they want.

Shoot...a GOP candidate for President said "we're looking into that"...

dont worry; we can count on gay left-wing women to kiss the asses of people that would kill them.

The only ass I kiss is my wife's. I will defend my American Muslim friends from your Islamaphobia...they do the same for me with assholes like you regarding homophobia.

You don't actually know any American Muslims do you? It's much easier for you to hang on to your fear of "other" if you don't know any, I get it.

All this anti-Muslim rhetoric is leading directly to a ban on Muslims. Many such bigots have openly stated that is what they want.

dont worry; we can count on gay left-wing women to kiss the asses of people that would kill them.

The only ass I kiss is my wife's. I will defend my American Muslim friends from your Islamaphobia...they do the same for me with assholes like you regarding homophobia.

You don't actually know any American Muslims do you? It's much easier for you to hang on to your fear of "other" if you don't know any, I get it.

you're a clown; but you know this....................

actually i know many you sad idiot. the laughable part of you left-wing losers is your own addiction to the very stereotypes you try to lecture others about. my mom married a Muslim guy. I have served in Iraq; talked to many Muslims. l lived next door to a mosque for seven years; was friends with them

try again..............................

Wow...how shocking. Can't respond so you're going for the playschool debate team.

Don't know any American Muslims do you?

your Musim friends that will supposedly defend you against homophobia are also Muslims targeted for death by people that claim to be the "real" Muslims

we both know this is the truth. only you are in denial idiot

Wow...how shocking. Can't respond so you're going for the playschool debate team.

Don't know any American Muslims do you?

see the very next post of mine dummy!

lol

actually i know many you sad idiot. the laughable part of you left-wing losers is your own addiction to the very stereotypes you try to lecture others about. my mom married a Muslim guy. I have served in Iraq; talked to many Muslims. l lived next door to a mosque for seven years; was friends with them

Then how on earth can you paint with such a broad brush regarding Islam and Muslims? I'm asking with all seriousness...are you slightly challenged mentally?

Then how on earth can you paint with such a broad brush regarding Islam and Muslims? I'm asking with all seriousness...are you slightly challenged mentally?

what have i said that makes you say i painted with a broad brush idiot?

nothing. you have nothing

i never said "all" Muslims did this or all Muslims do that.
you're just the typical left-wing loser and hypocrite who falls apart if she cant frame every debate with a false narrative

go cry

( I posted this in the Religion topic but thought I would post it here in my favorite place to tease right wingers too )
========
There is a noticeable surge in Muslims in America.

Some years back, it became fashionable among blacks --- particularly among black prisoners.
Then their women adopted the religion and were seen wearing burquas.
But not many overall.

Now I'm seeing white women wearing burqas!!

Saw one in Wal-Mart the other day.

Which makes me wonder what the attraction of Islam is --- especially why would emancipated American women voluntarily give up their freedom and allow themselves to be made into domestic sex slaves?

I can understand that, to a certain kind of " man ", there is an attraction to having their females totally subservient and being allowed ( by their religion if not by the law ) to beat them and even kill them for certain " offenses ".

But why do their women submit?

Islam preaches world conquest. As such it is just another dime a dozen collectivist entities trying to take over the world with a myriad of followers to try and get in on the action.

According to the principles of conservative Christians, female circumcision as a religious practice is protected by the 1st Amendment.
Really? Where the hell do you come up with this stuff? Look cabbie, you're not really sharp, we know that. Still, are you really trying to defend female circumcision?!

The conservative Christians defended discrimination against homosexuals as a religious prerogative, despite the law,
because it's a religious belief.

Now you're saying they were wrong?

( I posted this in the Religion topic but thought I would post it here in my favorite place to tease right wingers too )
========
There is a noticeable surge in Muslims in America.

Some years back, it became fashionable among blacks --- particularly among black prisoners.
Then their women adopted the religion and were seen wearing burquas.
But not many overall.

Now I'm seeing white women wearing burqas!!

Saw one in Wal-Mart the other day.

Which makes me wonder what the attraction of Islam is --- especially why would emancipated American women voluntarily give up their freedom and allow themselves to be made into domestic sex slaves?

I can understand that, to a certain kind of " man ", there is an attraction to having their females totally subservient and being allowed ( by their religion if not by the law ) to beat them and even kill them for certain " offenses ".

But why do their women submit?

Islam preaches world conquest. As such it is just another dime a dozen collectivist entities trying to take over the world with a myriad of followers to try and get in on the action.

Christianity preaches world conquest.

what have i said that makes you say i painted with a broad brush idiot?

nothing. you have nothing

You just did in post 90.

The conservative Christians defended discrimination against homosexuals as a religious prerogative, despite the law,

again nutjob; the subject was female circumcision. do you have A.D.D or something???

Hey some of his best friends are Muslims! Sounds familiar......

I never said they were right, and even if I did. I wouldn't defend female circumcision with the first amendment.

Your a pretty sick puppy.

libs are losers who lie to themselves

you idiot; she accused me of painting ALL MUSLIMS with a broad brush.
oh and not all left-wingers lie to themselves; but it sure does SEEM like all of the ones on these message boards do!!

try again

Forum List

Back