🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is the difference: 1988 liar Biden and Biden 2023 liar?

hahah under Reagan college got to expensive? hahahhaha

The giant inflation in college degrees took place after the Demafascsit take over of the student loan business, which allowed just about anyone that wanted a college loan to get one, schools responded in kind....professors like Sen Warren were able to get a half million a year, for teaching two classes, student debt drastically increased....that was all done by design by the demafascist.
  • In 2007, Americans owed about $545 billion.
After the 2010, and the Demafacsit take over...where are we?
  • As of March 2022, the total student debt balance is almost $1.75 trillion.

Thanks

A liberal arts degree isn't meaningless, I agree...I am saying a MASTERs in history is...I mean look at what it got you? The same position someone without one could easily obtain.
but you would be a brainwashed functional moron Republican most of the time. They love ignoramuses about history and politics....

We still have Reaganist tax rates and policies today dUHH

Last edited:
Winner! Winner! I’ve been thinking that for years.
That's because you instantly believe whatever your cult tells you to believe. Your fascist masters appreciate you, because you never bother them with independent thinking.

Oh wait, did I interrupt the fascist circlejerk here? My bad. Please, carry on. I know how you conservatives need your SafeSpaces. That's why you're so fanatical with your ongoing censorship crusades. You know you can't compete with liberals in an honest debate.

but you would be a brainwashed functional moron Republican most of the time. They love ignoramuses about history and politics....

We still have Reaganist tax rates and policies today dUHH
well actually no we don't have the tax rates we did then. The tax rates are different.

Moreover tax rates and tax policy has nothing to do with why the Demafascsit took over the student loan industry and drove up the cost of college, and created the massive student loan debt issue we are currently dealing with.

Try again

That's because you instantly believe whatever your cult tells you to believe. Your fascist masters appreciate you, because you never bother them with independent thinking.

Oh wait, did I interrupt the fascist circlejerk here? My bad. Please, carry on. I know how you conservatives need your SafeSpaces. That's why you're so fanatical with your ongoing censorship crusades. You know you can't compete with liberals in an honest debate.
I don’t have a cult, I stay away from the two parties as both are corrupt, hell, you are dumb enough to believe all the DNC BS, so you by your moronic post prove you know nothing about me or my politics, you just make an ass of yourself.

well actually no we don't have the tax rates we did then. The tax rates are different.

Moreover tax rates and tax policy has nothing to do with why the Demafascsit took over the student loan industry and drove up the cost of college, and created the massive student loan debt issue we are currently dealing with.

Try again
Eisenhower the top tax rate was 90% then under JFK 70%, then Reagan cut it to 50% and had success, but on the way out the door he made the top rate 28% and we have not had enough money to invest in America and Americans ever since. The top rate now is about 35 or so, thank God for Democrats but it should really be at least 50 again. Everyone in the United States is paying about 27% on average in all taxes all taxes all taxes for the brainwashed. What we got was the worst inequality and upward mobility and homelessness ever anywhere in the modern world by far. Only brainwashed fools and greedy swine like this.....

I don’t have a cult, I stay away from the two parties as both are corrupt, hell, you are dumb enough to believe all the DNC BS, so you by your moronic post prove you know nothing about me or my politics, you just make an ass of yourself.
So the BBC and France 24 and every respected media in the world is wrong? Try reality...

Last edited:
Eisenhower the top tax rate was 90% then under JFK 70%, then Reagan cut it to 50% and had success, but on the way out the door he made the top rate 28% and we have not had enough money to invest in America and Americans ever since. The top rate now is about 35 or so, thank God for Democrats but it should really be at least 50 again. Everyone in the United States is paying about 27% on average in all taxes all taxes all taxes for the brainwashed. What we got was the worst inequality and upward mobility and homelessness ever anywhere in the modern world by far. Only brainwashed fools and greedy swine like this.....
tax revenue increase…so it’s not the money

tax revenue increase…so it’s not the money
No, Tax cuts do not Increase Revenue The argument that tax cuts create or increase revenue is an old myth that simply refuses to go away. The logic behind this argument is that cutting taxes will stimulate spending (since investors now are now encouraged through reduced tax rates) that will result in GDP growth.

Do Tax Cuts Increase Revenue? No, Economic Data Shows the Opp…

www.factandmyth.com/taxes/tax-decreases-do-not-increase-revenue

nope it’s happened yearly since
No, Tax cuts do not Increase Revenue The argument that tax cuts create or increase revenue is an old myth that simply refuses to go away. The logic behind this argument is that cutting taxes will stimulate spending (since investors now are now encouraged through reduced tax rates) that will result in GDP growth.

And this ^^^ is supposed to be written by someone who scored 747 on the verbal SAT? I think it is very clear that you are not very smart and a liar to boot.
I admire and respect your opinion LOL.... I don't give a damn what anyone in the GOP base thinks, they are absolutely out of their tiny little minds with brainwash.
Like this crap...

So the BBC and France 24 and every respected media in the world is wrong? Try reality...
Where did I say any such thing dimwit? Try thinking before you post nonsense. I don’t belong to either party, and you think BBC, France 24 and other respected media are claiming I do belong to both parties? You have no comprehension skills at all and you claim to be a smart guy, again you are an idiot.

Where did I say any such thing dimwit? Try thinking before you post nonsense. I don’t belong to either party, and you think BBC, France 24 and other respected media are claiming I do belong to both parties? You have no comprehension skills at all and you claim to be a smart guy, again you are an idiot.
they agree with mainstream media here 100%. Believing Democrats lie is total BS. Wake up and smell the coffee Super Dupe. yes the GOP are a bunch of lying scumbags or brainwashed nowadays.

Last edited:
they agree with mainstream media here 100%. Believing Democrats lie is total BS. Wake up and smell the coffee Super Dupe. yes the GOP are a bunch of lying scumbags or brainwashed nowadays.
I did wake up and you are right the GOP is FOS and I don’t support the GOP dumb ass, hater dupe. I also believe the Democrats are FOS and and I don’t support the Democrats. I support less debt, less spending and higher taxes and you are still an uneducated dumb shit that believes you are always right, which makes you ignorant.

Forum List

Back