🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is the difference: 1988 liar Biden and Biden 2023 liar?

BS LOL, the recovery was destroyed by Trump's ridiculous crap about vaccines and the GOP base not getting vaccinated and making this pandemic last forever. Great job! every country in the world has this inflation because Putin caused it and we are doing better than almost anyone thanks to Joe. Absolutely no clue. Do you know how to look up Google for God's sake?
/——/ democRAT governors stretched out the pandemic and slammed Red States for opening earlier. Trump fast tracked the vaccines, you idiot.

I have a Masters in history, you have a Masters in BS propaganda. change the channel someday and try reality. A News outlet for God's sake.
Joe is a Judas. He knows what he is doing is wrong. Even in his so-called feeble state. The future suffering that will be much more than the current suffering he has given decree to. For power he turned his back on us all while giving the serpents tongue to his followers.

Joe is a Judas. He knows what he is doing is wrong. Even in his so-called feeble state. The future suffering that will be much more than the current suffering he has given decree to. For power he turned his back on us all while giving the serpents tongue to his followers.
I give up, what the hell are you talking about? Your propaganda is amazingly imaginative and multifaceted yet total crap..

/——/ democRAT governors stretched out the pandemic and slammed Red States for opening earlier. Trump fast tracked the vaccines, you idiot.
Anybody would have fast tracked them DUHHH. But then he spent all his time moaning about the dangers of the vaccine and how Fauchi was lying about God knows what fake news. Let's just say 2/3 of Republicans didn't get vaccinated. Your whole propaganda machine was a disgrace also.... And spread that crap around to other conspiracy nut conservatives around the world. great job!

Anybody would have fast tracked them DUHHH. But then he spent all his time moaning about the dangers of the vaccine and how Fauchi was lying about God knows what fake news. Let's just say 2/3 of Republicans didn't get vaccinated. Your whole propaganda machine was a disgrace also.... And spread that crap around to other conspiracy nut conservatives around the world. great job!
/——/ My late wife and I are Republicans and we both got the vaccine as soon as it was available. Same with my family and friends. Ant vaxxers are on both sides. So stop painting everyone with the same brush. BTW, democRATs said fast tracking impossible. We you stoned during the pandemic or just too young to remember.

/——/ My late wife and I are Republicans and we both got the vaccine as soon as it was available. Same with my family and friends. Ant vaxxers are on both sides. So stop painting everyone with the same brush. BTW, democRATs said fast tracking impossible. We you stoned during the pandemic or just too young to remember.
60% of Republicans didn't get vaccinated, only 20% of Democrats who also made that mistake. So three Republicans died for Democrat.... And still do. The Orange Clown the GOP and Murdoch incorporated and of course the Internet conspiracy nuts screwed the whole thing up....

I give up, what the hell are you talking about? Your propaganda is amazingly imaginative and multifaceted yet total crap..
The man desecrates half the population near every day. He is supposed to e the president and he is on permanent campaign mode. He is not on the defensive. Trump had to.

what is fast tracking?

In the entire world you have one TV channel that is anywhere near your GOP crap, from proven scumbag and man without a country Murdoch. We have thousands, every respected media outlet in the modern world says you're nuts with your talk about election fraud vaccine fraud global warming fraud Etcetera Etcetera... The GOP is the world's laughing stock and horror, a total catastrophe that has caused two World Depressions and innumerable stupid wars...
The GOP has one channel, yes.

Conservatives have none

Democratic Party politicians and supporters, are exactly who you attempt to portray the GOP is.

Respected media outlets? hahahahahahahahahha

Democrats today, are the tyrants of today, and yesterday, as you will be the tyrants of tomorrow. There is no place in a free world for your kind

His campaign was going nowhere in 1988 that's why he quit, despite all your ****.... He loved the speech by the British politician and maybe got too close but nobody gave a damn, and his other big lie about doing well in law school was just to shut up the usual rude stupid GOP crap super dupe hater.... In other words you are totally full of it as always.... I don't want anybody that can't remember Jack Kennedy and what it was like before Ronald Reagan screwed up the country with a giveaway to the rich no one had ever seen before.... The old corporate shill gave us the worst inequality upward mobility homelessness and garbage propaganda in our history and anywhere ever, despite the fact that we are the richest country in the world easily.... how is his pal Saddam doing what a catastrophe never ending the GOP is. Have some more corrupt deregulation bubble and bust and incredibly stupid wars...
you do have a master degree, I can see that now, a master degree with the lowest grades of any other student before you

/——-/ Seriously????
Anybody would have done exactly the same thing. But he talked 60% of Republicans and 20% of Democrats into not getting vaccinated. A catastrophe. Around the world his message reached all the conspiracy nut conservative idiots....

Anybody would have done exactly the same thing. But he talked 60% of Republicans and 20% of Democrats into not getting vaccinated. A catastrophe. Around the world his message reached all the conspiracy nut conservative idiots....
what message quote him saying don’t get the vaccine

/——-/ Seriously????
Fast tracking is only famous on the propaganda machine of misinformation. Many congratulations to the Orange Clown for doing the least possible lOL....

what message quote him saying don’t get the vaccine
He and your propaganda machine just talked about all the dangers to the point where you idiots thought it was poison. Give me a break.

Donald Trump’s latest dangerous vaccine pronouncement - CNN

WebIn short: It’s a remarkably dangerous thing for anyone to say – much less a former president. That Trump said it in the midst of a surge in cases – fueled almost exclusively by …

Forum List

Back