🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is the difference: 1988 liar Biden and Biden 2023 liar?

Everyone in the world but you people knows Putin caused the inflation and high gas prices, Biden has only raised taxes on the rich, and the border is what happens when a racist president stops Americanism and destroys the asylum/ immigration system and the whole system has to be reproduced with a four year back load.... And a four year destruction of the economies in Cuba Nicaragua and Venezuela by the Orange Clown....

Nope

Everyone in the world but you people knows Putin caused the inflation and high gas prices, Biden has only raised taxes on the rich, and the border is what happens when a racist president stops Americanism and destroys the asylum/ immigration system and the whole system has to be reproduced with a four year back load.... And a four year destruction of the economies in Cuba Nicaragua and Venezuela by the Orange Clown....
/——-/ “Putin caused the inflation and high gas prices,”
Yeah, democRATs spending us into oblivion had nothing to do with it, all Purim’s fault. Moron

Biden was a bit of a dimwit in 1988, he pandered to get votes. He lied and plagiarized and was caught out. Because Americans didn't take this bullshit, Biden was all but humiliated and had no alternative but to quit his 88' presidential campaign. NOW? What has changed in the last 35 years?
People willing to accept the bullshit that Biden is, apparently.

/———/
1684029135210.png

yes yes, trump did not ruin the Obama recovery. Until he did, with the worst pandemic response anywhere, telling his idiot followers about all the dangers of the vaccine until they wouldn't take it.! great job! And he spread that crap around the world with other conservative Conspiracy nut jobs.... Putin wrecked the grain and oil markets by taking out 15% of the production. Everybody In the world knows it but you idiots.... and we are doing better than most thanks to Joe, Dingbat.

wrongkiddo.png

Brainwashed Nonfunctional Super Stupor Duper Moron Retard! :D
it has been totally proven that there was no election fraud vaccine fraud global warming fraud or any of your other ridiculous conspiracies. That takes care of all your "knowledge"....

yes yes, trump did not ruin the Obama recovery. Until he did, with the worst pandemic response anywhere, telling his idiot followers about all the dangers of the vaccine until they wouldn't take it.! great job! And he spread that crap around the world with other conservative Conspiracy nut jobs.... Putin wrecked the grain and oil markets by taking out 15% of the production. Everybody In the world knows it but you idiots.... and we are doing better than most thanks to Joe, Dingbat.
STFU you absolute idiot. Americans are hurting right now due to Democrats with Joe Biden as the alleged leader of the country.
Fuck you, buddy!

kennypower-FU.gif

You have zero policies that are beneficial to Americans, GTFO here!

Your way is fail, fuck off with your bullshit!

Last edited:
I do, all the time I watch everything because I'm not a brainwashed functional moron like the GOP base voter...

I do, all the time I watch everything because I'm not a brainwashed functional moron like the GOP base voter...
No you don't, and I doubt you're intellectually capable of discerning what is actually going on.

Okay, truth be told, I know you're you're not. You're an absolute idiot.

Forum List

Back