🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is the difference: 1988 liar Biden and Biden 2023 liar?

well in reality people do…only in your debor cult reality do people not care
37 years ago he liked a great speech about freedom. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Nobody cared about hateful brain washing propaganda and character assassination until Rush Limbaugh and Fox..... Let loose by Reagan's ending of the fairness doctrine....

37 years ago he liked a great speech about freedom. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Nobody cared about hateful brain washing propaganda and character assassination until Rush Limbaugh and Fox..... Let loose by Reagan's ending of the fairness doctrine....
i still like the speech…but what i’ve never done is try and steal it as my own like lying xiden your cult leader

i still like the speech…but what i’ve never done is try and steal it as my own like lying xiden your cult leader
Like most crap you believe, only people just like you think that matters at all and nobody In the real world gives a damn about it. they are more worried about a political party that has an imaginary story behind it, pure lies all the way... And tries to overthrow elections and is violent.

Like most crap you believe, only people just like you think that matters at all and nobody In the real world gives a damn about it. they are more worried about a political party that has an imaginary story behind it, pure lies all the way... And tries to overthrow elections and is violent.
imaginary? like stealing a speech and imagining it’s your own? haha lyin xiden

/——/ Best for America, record inflation, high gas prices, high taxes, s blithering idiot for BP, and a wide open border.
Everyone in the world but you people knows Putin caused the inflation and high gas prices, Biden has only raised taxes on the rich, and the border is what happens when a racist president stops Americanism and destroys the asylum/ immigration system and the whole system has to be reproduced with a four year back load.... And a four year destruction of the economies in Cuba Nicaragua and Venezuela by the Orange Clown....

Forum List

Back