🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is the difference: 1988 liar Biden and Biden 2023 liar?

Everything he watches is cult produced and approved.
He is simply too ignorant to understand.
I watch BBC and France 24 everyday.. Telling me the Democrats run them too? Actually what you call the mainstream media is corporate media and they are hardly great friends of the Democrats. Never talk about what incredible inequality there is or homelessness there is or how citizens of other countries do so much better than we do or how ridiculously rich our rich are now?

And listen to nothing except what you are spoon-fed.
The Incredible All lies GOP propaganda Is what you are talking about. So stupid your media defends itself in court by saying no reasonable person would believe it, and they win. Even your scumbag pundits know what they say is pure crap. You miss all that kind of news, dumbbells... 99% of the world believes you're nuts. Try and handle the Internet for God's sake

Last edited:
Tell me Karnac, the inept, what is "my media" while your at it look into your crystal ball and tell me how I voted.
i'm guessing you're so out there that you no longer do fox news but are on some youtube algorithm with cottage industry conspiracy nut jobs. It doesn't matter, it's all GOP garbage. Probably something like a Heavily armed imaginary classical liberal and vote for Gordon Liddy.

yes yes, trump did not ruin the Obama recovery. Until he did, with the worst pandemic response anywhere, telling his idiot followers about all the dangers of the vaccine until they wouldn't take it.! great job! And he spread that crap around the world with other conservative Conspiracy nut jobs.... Putin wrecked the grain and oil markets by taking out 15% of the production. Everybody In the world knows it but you idiots.... and we are doing better than most thanks to Joe, Dingbat.
/——-/ I posted facts, all you have is TDS hyperbole.

Yours are fake facts. lol. Try reality. Any argument AT ALL?

yes yes, trump did not ruin the Obama recovery. Until he did, with the worst pandemic response anywhere, telling his idiot followers about all the dangers of the vaccine until they wouldn't take it.! great job! And he spread that crap around the world with other conservative Conspiracy nut jobs.... Putin wrecked the grain and oil markets by taking out 15% of the production. Everybody In the world knows it but you idiots.... and we are doing better than most thanks to Joe, Dingbat.

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to fuck things up.” - Obama

The quote in question was published by a credible news organization, but was said to have come from an anonymous source, only identified as a "Democrat," who claimed to have heard Obama make the remark. With no way for us to confirm the veracity of the quote, we have rated this claim as "Unproven." snopes

Totally FOS....

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to fuck things up.” - Obama

The quote in question was published by a credible news organization, but was said to have come from an anonymous source, only identified as a "Democrat," who claimed to have heard Obama make the remark. With no way for us to confirm the veracity of the quote, we have rated this claim as "Unproven." snopes

Totally FOS....
/——-/ I note you Totally ignored the Magapill link and focused on a signature line. BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA

/——-/ I note you Totally ignored the Magapill link and focused on a signature line. BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA
Wrong again...and That list is pure crap.

FACT:

He did incredible damage....Enjoy the bank crashes? He helped dictators and screwed with allies. The world's laughingstock and horror....except for nutty Gopers like you.....

Wrong again...and That list is pure crap.

FACT:

He did incredible damage....Enjoy the bank crashes? He helped dictators and screwed with allies. The world's laughingstock and horror....except for nutty Gopers like you.....
/——/ That’s just your TDS deranged opinion. Most claims are backed by a source. You can’t refute them hard as you try.

/——/ That’s just your TDS deranged opinion. Most claims are backed by a source. You can’t refute them hard as you try.
My quote explains that crap...

My quote explains that crap...

/——-/ “yes, trump did not ruin the Obama recovery.”
But Dementia Joe destroyed Trumps strong recovery, and wants another 5 years to complete the destruction.

In the entire world you have one TV channel that is anywhere near your GOP crap, from proven scumbag and man without a country Murdoch. We have thousands, every respected media outlet in the modern world says you're nuts with your talk about election fraud vaccine fraud global warming fraud Etcetera Etcetera... The GOP is the world's laughing stock and horror, a total catastrophe that has caused two World Depressions and innumerable stupid wars...
Lol, the mainstream media is in the democrat pocket. You're just too stupid to see it.

Lol, the mainstream media is in the democrat pocket. You're just too stupid to see it.
The mainstream media in the United States- along with every respected media in the world. There is no election fraud vaccine fraud global warming fraud Etcetera Etcetera. You ignoramuses are conspiracy nut jobs now who will only believe proven scumbags. Poor America. Just remain calm and none of your armed Patriots crap.... you'll just get shot or at least arrested and imprisoned.

/——-/ “yes, trump did not ruin the Obama recovery.”
But Dementia Joe destroyed Trumps strong recovery, and wants another 5 years to complete the destruction.
BS LOL, the recovery was destroyed by Trump's ridiculous crap about vaccines and the GOP base not getting vaccinated and making this pandemic last forever. Great job! every country in the world has this inflation because Putin caused it and we are doing better than almost anyone thanks to Joe. Absolutely no clue. Do you know how to look up Google for God's sake?

Biden was a bit of a dimwit in 1988, he pandered to get votes. He lied and plagiarized and was caught out. Because Americans didn't take this bullshit, Biden was all but humiliated and had no alternative but to quit his 88' presidential campaign. NOW? What has changed in the last 35 years?
Main difference is about 2 billion functioning brain cells.

Forum List

Back