🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is the difference between Nazism and Communism?

Conspiracy theories do not political definitions make.

Nazi = political far right = fascism

Communism = political far left

Both use totalitarian dictatorships to govern.

But Nazis use nationalism to bind people together and tortures and murders the "outsiders".

Communism uses the commune to bind people together and tortures and murders their own nationals.

That is an appropriate, non-conspiracy theorist, thumbnail sketch of both.

Regards from Rosie

Conspiracy theories do not political definitions make.

Nazi = political far right = fascism

Communism = political far left

But Nazis use nationalism to bind people together and tortures and murders the "outsiders".

Communism uses the commune to bind people together and tortures and murders their own nationals.

That is an appropriate, non-conspiracy theorist, thumbnail sketch of both.

Regards from Rosie

You obviously did not watch the video in the OP before commenting, Rosie. Have a look and watch it in it's entirety. I believe you are in for a shock. During WWII they were working in tandem and today? Today Communism is working in tandem with a new form of nazism. Militant Islam. Who do you think trains and equips them? KBG and FSB. That's who.

Make a thread about it. I'm sure you have a reader out there somewhere. Stop trying to derail my thread though.
That's what little housepainter does. He puts up a hundred or more posts a day, most of them empty one-liners, for the purpose of diverting threads from subjects he doesn't like. If he can get people to reply to them as though his posts were worth discussing, whether the others agree or not, he has succeeded.

You only just noticed this?

Make a thread about it. I'm sure you have a reader out there somewhere. Stop trying to derail my thread though.
That's what little housepainter does. He puts up a hundred or more posts a day, most of them empty one-liners, for the purpose of diverting threads from subjects he doesn't like. If he can get people to reply to them as though his posts were worth discussing, whether the others agree or not, he has succeeded.

What I noticed is he must not have a job. Which means this is it. If that be the case?

Someone out there is getting robbed. Seriously robbed!

Exactly. As I said, aside from the lies they tell their subjects to fool (or coerce) them into agreeing, there are no significant differences between the two big-govt dictatorships.

You just don't like getting spanked by me little moron. You have nothing, like the OP, since neither of you know a fucking thing or live in the real world.

Communism also binds people together to torture and murder the outsiders and they promise rewards to the insiders which are seldom kept. You can add that in there - still the video reveals a very interesting truth that the Nazis and Communists were in agreement on the matter of the Jews. You need to see the video to get the full impact of that. Watch it. It is worth the information you'll learn.

You just don't like getting spanked by me little moron. You have nothing, like the OP, since neither of you know a fucking thing or live in the real world.

And you do? Listen up, PMH. You need a real job. This one isn't working out for you. Start searching. Idle hands are the devils workshop.

What I noticed is he must not have a job. Which means this is it. If that be the case?

I own my companies little man. What I do with my time is my call, not yours eh?

What you do? I have yet to see you do anything. In fact, you do nothing quite well!

See?

Nothing but denigration, namecalling, lies, and profanity.

Yet somehow he succeeds in getting people to reply to him, giving him more opportunity for yet more empty posts.

"If you think the United States could never elect an Adolf Hitler to power, note that David Duke would have become governor of Louisiana if it had just been up to the white voters in that state." Robert Altemeyer

There are stark differences but they are often disguised by reality. Nazism is nationalism personified, Communism is community personified. Neither work very well. In political ideology terms, Nazism is of the right, communism of the left. One glorifies nation over the individual, the other glorifies communal life. Nazism also added racism to its makeup, but that often happens as nationalism is often xenophobic. Hitler's Germany is the extreme Nazi example, hippies or possibly tribal people are the only examples of Communism as it requires a level of cooperation unknown to humans. Nazism tends towards a religious justification, while communism being human centric is more secular.

"What we have to fight for is the necessary security for the existence and increase of our race and people, the subsistence of its children and the maintenance of our racial stock unmixed, the freedom and independence of the Fatherland; so that our people may be enabled to fulfill the mission assigned to it by the Creator." Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 8

For the Reader:

"The Meaning of Hitler" by Sebastian Haffner and "Defying Hitler"
Amazon.com The Meaning of Hitler 9780674557758 Sebastian Haffner Ewald Osers Books

The Rise and Fall of Communism - Archie Brown
Rise and Fall of Communism The Archie Brown 9780061138799 Amazon.com Books

If you want to undertand what we define as evil:

Read Stanley Milgram or check out this video: Philip Zimbardo The psychology of evil Talk Video TED.com

'Becoming Evil: How Ordinary People Commit Genocide and Mass Killing' by James Waller
Amazon.com Becoming Evil How Ordinary People Commit Genocide and Mass Killing 9780195189490 James Waller Books

"We first kill people with our minds, before we kill them with weapons. Whatever the conflict, the enemy is always the destroyer. We're on God's side; they're barbaric. We're good, they're evil. War gives us a feeling of moral clarity that we lack at other times." Sam Keen

Little man? Spoken like a true communist. Enjoying his wealth while viewing the rest of the world as the "little people".. interesting but not surprising. Communists are after all - materialists first.

What you do? I have yet to see you do anything. In fact, you do nothing quite well!
I'm a consultant, who charges by the hour, and it's none of your damn business.

And yes I do do nothing quite well, and that's easier when you are the boss, much, for a select few. For most, not so much. I'm lucky that way.

Little man? Spoken like a true communist. Enjoying his wealth while viewing the rest of the world as the "little people".. interesting but not surprising. Communists are after all - materialists first.
Most humans could die in an instant, leaving the ones who actually matter in peace and quiet. The human species is a disease but a few are worthy of their lives, but not the majority.

"If you think the United States could never elect an Adolf Hitler to power, note that David Duke would have become governor of Louisiana if it had just been up to the white voters in that state." Robert Altemeyer

There are stark differences but they are often disguised by reality. Nazism is nationalism personified, Communism is community personified. Neither work very well. In political ideology terms, Nazism is of the right, communism of the left. One glorifies nation over the individual, the other glorifies communal life. Nazism also added racism to its makeup, but that often happens as nationalism is often xenophobic. Hitler's Germany is the extreme Nazi example, hippies or possibly tribal people are the only examples of Communism as it requires a level of cooperation unknown to humans. Nazism tends towards a religious justification, while communism being human centric is more secular.

"What we have to fight for is the necessary security for the existence and increase of our race and people, the subsistence of its children and the maintenance of our racial stock unmixed, the freedom and independence of the Fatherland; so that our people may be enabled to fulfill the mission assigned to it by the Creator." Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 8

For the Reader:

"The Meaning of Hitler" by Sebastian Haffner and "Defying Hitler"
Amazon.com The Meaning of Hitler 9780674557758 Sebastian Haffner Ewald Osers Books

The Rise and Fall of Communism - Archie Brown
Rise and Fall of Communism The Archie Brown 9780061138799 Amazon.com Books

If you want to undertand what we define as evil:

Read Stanley Milgram or check out this video: Philip Zimbardo The psychology of evil Talk Video TED.com

'Becoming Evil: How Ordinary People Commit Genocide and Mass Killing' by James Waller
Amazon.com Becoming Evil How Ordinary People Commit Genocide and Mass Killing 9780195189490 James Waller Books

"We first kill people with our minds, before we kill them with weapons. Whatever the conflict, the enemy is always the destroyer. We're on God's side; they're barbaric. We're good, they're evil. War gives us a feeling of moral clarity that we lack at other times." Sam Keen
He can't watch books on the Internet, so he will never know the actual history.

See?

Nothing but denigration, namecalling, lies, and profanity.

Yet somehow he succeeds in getting people to reply to him, giving him more opportunity for yet more empty posts.
The OP is garbage, you're lucky I even bother to respond.

Exactly. As I said, aside from the lies they tell their subjects to fool (or coerce) them into agreeing, there are no significant differences between the two big-govt dictatorships.

Who they torture and kill is a big difference.

Both Cuba and North Korea imprison foreigners, under tortuous conditions, but they release them in prisoner exchanges or for ransom.

They routinely torture and kill Cubans and Koreans in their prisons for being dissenters.

The fascist nations torture and kill whoever they think does not belong in their country or brings their country down. The Argentines "disappeared" many trade unionists, students, political activists and others who were deemed outside agitators for leftist causes.

Whether they really were or not.

That is a HUGE difference.

Regards from Rosie

Can you tell? I cannot see any difference.

Communism was focused around economic class divides while the Nazis looked at racial and religious divides in how they thought society should be ordered. Beyond that, no meaningful difference between them.

This thread in layman's terms:

I'm an idiot, somebody please educate me! I want to rattle off terms I don't truly understand so and pretend to sound smart, but I'm not smart so come make me smart.

And you are an expert at what? Swimming? You're drowning on this thread with your ridiculous accusations. Swim for shore now. Before you sink like a rock.

Oh, Bazinga....

Sorry, is that too big a word for you?

Forum List

Back