🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is the difference between Nazism and Communism?

This information given in this interview was provided by Anatoli Galitsyn - the most important KGB defector to ever become an asset of the CIA. He was very clear that the KGB would send false defectors to discredit him. Listen to this interview and you'll understand what is going on in America today and why some folks would prefer you not learn the truth.

Watch this video - extremely important information!

I thought you said you were leaving? Didn't you say good bye? Or was that Mr. Hyde talking?

I thought you said you were leaving? Didn't you say good bye? Or was that Mr. Hyde talking?
No, I said goodbye to you little moron. Go read a book and stop watching Internet crap. Start with this one:
220px-TheRiseandFalloftheThirdReich.jpg

What is the difference between Nazism and Communism?

They tell different lies to their subjects and to outsiders they haven't conquered yet.

Aside from that, there are no significant differences.

Make a thread about it. I'm sure you have a reader out there somewhere. Stop trying to derail my thread though. Your protesting too much. Surely your insecurity is apparent to all who are watching, PMH. Bye now.

This thread in layman's terms:

I'm an idiot, somebody please educate me! I want to rattle off terms I don't truly understand so and pretend to sound smart, but I'm not smart so come make me smart.

This thread in layman's terms:

I'm an idiot, somebody please educate me! I want to rattle off terms I don't truly understand so and pretend to sound smart, but I'm not smart so come make me smart.

And you are an expert at what? Swimming? You're drowning on this thread with your ridiculous accusations. Swim for shore now. Before you sink like a rock.

Make a thread about it. I'm sure you have a reader out there somewhere. Stop trying to derail my thread though. Your protesting too much. Surely your insecurity is apparent to all who are watching, PMH. Bye now.
LOL. Kiddo, you were fucked from the very first. Your thread is utter crap, since the history is well-known, to those who know history that is.

The history is in the OP - which you refuse to give time to - your comment is at best - seriously un-informed. Watch the video or opt out.

The history is in the OP - which you refuse to give time to - your comment is at best - seriously un-informed. Watch the video or opt out.
I don't watch utter bullshit, nor do I need to. I read OP, which was more than enough to dismiss anything you post on this subject.

Then why are you still here? Are you still Mr. Hyde or is this Jekyll talking now? Hard to keep up here...

Here is a novel idea for you. Watch the video and THEN comment.

Forum List

Back