🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is the difference!

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
image.jpg
All of the progressives profess to be experts on what an so called "assault weapon" is. Ar this and ar that and so on.
So I ask again, in this pic there are two boogiemen of the progressives. One is an fully auto military grade weapon. The other is an over the counter semi-auto that would never quality for any military.
Top or bottom, and tell why which one is which... And if you can't tell the difference, how can you intelligently argue which arms should be banded if not all arms??
No dodging, you know who you are.

• Banned
One will cost around 4500 dollars and take some time build if you can't do it yourself, the other you can get over the counter at wal-mart for less than 600 dollars.

The best clue is the flash suppressor...

One will cost around 4500 dollars and take some time build if you can't do it yourself, the other you can get over the counter at wal-mart for less than 600 dollars.

And the selector switch, and the brand names, the bottom is a S&W, top one is a Colt.

• Banned

And the selector switch, and the brand names, the bottom is a S&W, top one is a Colt.
You are right on the selector switch, try again on the rest.

careful gonna make the leftards wet their pants

--LOL

dont matter which is which they want all your guns

Diane Feinstein called a flash suppressor that thinging that makes the gun look mean

Top looks like the Colt Arms insignia, bottom I know is chambered in the prism 6.8 spc ammo, the script before that is hard to make out but looks like S&W. If not what is it?

Keep this thread going, I want some progressives with their vast intellect pick and tell why which one is which...

I don't think they are up for the challenge... Or they're yella or they're just uninformed all together on any part of the gun control issue and going only on bleeding heart emotions.

Top looks like the Colt Arms insignia, bottom I know is chambered in the prism 6.8 spc ammo, the script before that is hard to make out but looks like S&W. If not what is it?
Your right on the 6.8 spc.

Forum List

Back