What is the general time limit on a rescue? Benghazi?

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
simple question libs
how was it decided there was not enough time on an event that was ongoing for a rescue?
nothing to see here?
you people should care more about others being murdered while we sit and done nothing before and during
My issue with this admin has allways been there total lack of leadeship and there non stop effort to destroy and not to build
The simple truth is an event that is gone
it is not personal

was that haiku, man?
you seem to forget the rules
five, seven, then five

You do not decide, ever, to not send in rescue. Even if that rescue is nothing more than a recovery of the bodies.

To state there was not enough time implies that they knew ahead of time how long the attack was going to last. Which begs the question. If they knew that, how is it they didn't know who was attacking?

Or;

They are just so many fucking cowards and will sacrifice anyone and anything for power and to be elected.

This would be the meme if a Republican was in office and an Ambassador was killed just 2 months before an election.

what is the time limit on retardation
is it for life after lisening to much to glenbeck
or am talk rado stuck on rush alex jones
gargling pee and eating made up stuff eventually goes to the brain
where was the third man on the grassy knoll in Benghazi and how come no one cares?

Last edited:
where was the grassy knoll in Benghazi and how come no one cares?

what does any of that have to do with one simple question:
how did whom ever it was thtat decided not to go in and rescue those people (notice another question not answered), decided it?
is there some magic here we need to know about?

how did whom ever it was thtat decided not to go in and rescue those people (notice another question not answered), decided it?

Why do you not read up on the subject instead of asking people on a message board.

Why do you not read up on the subject instead of asking people on a message board.

We call this freedom of speech
not sure if you Libs undertsand the concept unless of course it has to do with hate and generally events that never took place

Simple question that many of us want to know the answer
How is it decided that 4 Americans have run out of time to be rescued?
the captain that the seals rescued from the mogadishu somalia pirates, took days
no time limit there as I can see

Simple answer. It was not a hostage situation.

Response Team One was sent from Tripoli to Benghazi to evacuate the aproximately 55 people in the CIA Annex building.

First seven lines of the Soldiers Creed:

U.S. Soldier's Creed
I am an American Soldier.
I am a Warrior and a member of a team.
I serve the people of the United States, and live the Army Values.
I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.

I will never quit.

I will never leave a fallen comrade.

For those of use that have served, this is the standard.

And this is the problem we have with Benghazi...not only was the standard not met, but it seems the powers that be accepted defeat without even mounting an attempt.

And the question I have is why?

They had no idea if it would last 4 hours 6 hours or 48 hours, yet they did nothing to prep for a rescue which can lead to only one logical conclusion, they had no intention of providing one.

The questions to your lies have been answered many times
I cannot help it if you are too willfully retarded to hear
so now it is fun times picking on the retards

They had no idea if it would last 4 hours 6 hours or 48 hours, yet they did nothing to prep for a rescue which can lead to only one logical conclusion, they had no intention of providing one.

Exactly.

simple question libs
how was it decided there was not enough time on an event that was ongoing for a rescue?
nothing to see here?
you people should care more about others being murdered while we sit and done nothing before and during
My issue with this admin has allways been there total lack of leadeship and there non stop effort to destroy and not to build
The simple truth is an event that is gone
it is not personal

Well since this consulate was already attacked on two previous occasions--one would think it would have been less than the 7-1/2 hours as reported.

You do not decide, ever, to not send in rescue. Even if that rescue is nothing more than a recovery of the bodies.

To state there was not enough time implies that they knew ahead of time how long the attack was going to last. Which begs the question. If they knew that, how is it they didn't know who was attacking?

Or;

They are just so many fucking cowards and will sacrifice anyone and anything for power and to be elected.

This would be the meme if a Republican was in office and an Ambassador was killed just 2 months before an election.

The principle is now, and always will be......

LEAVE NO MAN BEHIND

That basic principle has now been lost, hope it can be found again

One more thing. When was the last time that an enemy launched a successful assault, faced only limited resistance and decided NOT to continue the assault?

How can a person read up on things that remain unanswered? It seems reasonable to ask posters here what they think considering so many have defended the administration. How can one defend something without knowing the facts? The way some claim there is no story here, you'd think they were there and know exactly what took place. Or it is more blind loyalty?

If only the administration actually cared about getting to the bottom of things instead of trying to keep it buried.

What is the time limit?

I guess it would depend on a number of factors

How many hostages are there?
How many captors are there?
What arms do the captors have?
Are they supported by the government?
How many rescuers do I need?
How many are available?
Do I have sufficient logistics support?
How long will it take to get there and back?

Answer these questions and I will let you know if a coordinated rescue with a high probability of success can be attempted

What is the time limit?

I guess it would depend on a number of factors

How many hostages are there?
How many captors are there?
What arms do the captors have?
Are they supported by the government?
How many rescuers do I need?
How many are available?
Do I have sufficient logistics support?
How long will it take to get there and back?

Answer these questions and I will let you know if a coordinated rescue with a high probability of success can be attempted

Just read post number nine. Some don't need a checklist before responding.

We tried to ask these questions of Bush, like why he ignored the Aug 6 memo, why no fighter jets were available to at least engage the hijacked planes, why, on Bush's okay, members of the Bin Laden family were among the only humans allowed to fly out of the country. Over 3,000 Americans died. Why not at least question the Bin Laden family? instead, we got stonewalled.

We also asked for a better account of why such obviously suspect intelligence was used to invade Iraq where over 4,000 Americans were slaughtered. We got stonewalled. Over 7,000 people are now dead, and we have no answers about the terrible mistakes made.

We did learn something, though. People always tend to defend their party regardless of body count. After Bush, it is comical to see people attacking Obama for events that are infinitely smaller in size.

I'm glad that after Benghazi Obama didn't play into terrorism rhetoric of the right, who can't stop desecrating the dead by using terrorism politically. I felt disgust over the 100s of campaign commercials with Bin Laden's face and mushroom clouds. Has the Right no shame? They used one of the greatest tragedies in American history just to win elections. Fucking pathetic.

Last edited:
We tried to ask these questions of Bush, like why he ignored the Aug 6 memo, why no fighter jets were available to at least engage the hijacked planes, why, on Bush's okay, members of the Bin Laden family were among the only humans allowed to fly out of the country. Over 3,000 Americans died. Why not at least question the Bin Laden family? instead, we got stonewalled.

We also asked for a better account of why such obviously suspect intelligence was used to invade Iraq where over 4,000 Americans were slaughtered. We got stonewalled. Over 7,000 people are now dead, and we have no answers about the terrible mistakes made.

We did learn something, though. People always tend to defend their party regardless of body count. After Bush, it is comical to see people attacking Obama for events that are infinitely smaller in size.

I'm glad that after Benghazi Obama didn't play into terrorism rhetoric of the right, who can't stop desecrating the dead by using terrorism politically. I felt disgust over the 100s of campaign commercials with Bin Laden's face and mushroom clouds. Has the Right no shame? They used one of the greatest tragedies in American history just to win elections. Fucking pathetic.

Speaking of Bush, why did we only get to see one de-classified PDB? Let see all of them throughout the 01 summer, were there other more serious and specific warnings that were ignored?

Forum List

Back