What is the GOP doing?

Always with the constant lies. You've been told (and provided a link) that it was the Pentagon that delayed the National Guard. And I've asked you a dozen times to point out anything Trump said in that phone call transcript that would be considered a high crime, misdemeanor or treason, and you can't point to one sentence.

Then you wonder why nobody takes you seriously.

I really need to change my handle. It seemed humorous at the time, but to be associated with scum like this is nearly unbearable.//

Maybe they're waiting until they have evidence on Hunter's laptop that won't turn to shit when presented to a judge.

Like the 65+ times the "rigged election" clown show has.

There is evidence coming from everywhere from FBI whistleblowers to actual business partners of Hunter like Tony Bobulinski who the FBI (like the laptop) ignored. But the Republicans will rehash all this as Mr. Bobulinkski has voice messages and text from Hunter about their dirty and corrupt business dealings. Of course as a moderate :laughing0301: I'm sure you hate Tony and the FBI informants and won't believe a word they say or any empirical evidence they present.

And VP Biden told them no money unless they fire the prosecutor investigating his son. You are blind to the corruption you support.

Before Trump even took office in 2016, the DNC already had plans to impeach him once they took the House, which they did.

Now that the GOP has taken the House, why is the GOP not impeaching Biden? They have plenty with the Hunter lap top.

What's up with this?

This is how politics is done now, is it not, or is it just for the GOP?

Hell, DeSantis is not even running for President yet and they are already suing him.

It was only last week McCarthy finally negotiated a deal with Dementia to avoid shutting down the government, spend less, in exchange for a debt ceiling increase. It's still going through the Senate last I read and still has to be signed by Biden. You don't start impeachment processes that could destroy these advancements. Give it time. They've only had leadership for four months now.

There is evidence coming from everywhere from FBI whistleblowers to actual business partners of Hunter like Tony Bobulinski who the FBI (like the laptop) ignored. But the Republicans will rehash all this as Mr. Bobulinkski has voice messages and text from Hunter about their dirty and corrupt business dealings. Of course as a moderate :laughing0301: I'm sure you hate Tony and the FBI informants and won't believe a word they say or any empirical evidence they present.
Get to it, Trumpster.

Actual proof that can stand the light of day, and not just your universe. Get convictions, for a change, then we nail them.

You public school people are so hard to debate with:

favor​

[ fey-ver ]

See synonyms for: favor / favored / favoring on Thesaurus.com

noun
something done or granted out of goodwill, rather than from justice or for remuneration; a kind act: to ask a favor.
friendly or well-disposed regard; goodwill: to win the favor of the king.

Driving home one night FOX business on radio. Rudy told MTV chick? Name? Kennedy? That Hunter had pics underage (Chinese?) On laptop. She immediately cut it off and argued. He said come by tomorrow and we go over it. She ended it right away, angry.

I dont know? But i knew way back then nothing would ever come from it. No mor FOX business either. Sorry Stuart V.

Driving home one night FOX business on radio. Rudy told MTV chick? Name? Kennedy? That Hunter had pics underage (Chinese?) On laptop. She immediately cut it off and argued. He said come by tomorrow and we go over it. She ended it right away, angry.

I dont know? But i knew way back then nothing would ever come from it. No mor FOX business either. Sorry Stuart V.
Where is the prosecution ?
How do you prove age from a picture?
How do you prove drug use from a picture?

Get to it, Trumpster.

Actual proof that can stand the light of day, and not just your universe. Get convictions, for a change, then we nail them.

Not necessarily because the Justice Department and the FBI are part of the deep state. That's why several years ago when Hunter lied on a federal firearms application to illegally purchase a gun, he didn't even get a slap on the hand. Same thing when he threw the gun in a dumpster near a school; nothing. The same owing the IRS a ton of money that you or I would never be able to get away with.

But not to worry, it's not like one crime was committed here. It's an international deal that takes time to put together, like who are the anonymous Chinese buyers that paid hundreds of thousands for those garbage paintings Hunter made that an eight year old could have painted.

Not necessarily because the Justice Department and the FBI are part of the deep state. That's why several years ago when Hunter lied on a federal firearms application to illegally purchase a gun, he didn't even get a slap on the hand. Same thing when he threw the gun in a dumpster near a school; nothing. The same owing the IRS a ton of money that you or I would never be able to get away with.

But not to worry, it's not like one crime was committed here. It's an international deal that takes time to put together, like who are the anonymous Chinese buyers that paid hundreds of thousands for those garbage paintings Hunter made that an eight year old could have painted.
Ah, the Deep State, of course.

Trump ruined the GOP with his money-grabbing lies and it is about to slap him in the ass and it's gonna hurt.
s-l400.jpg

Where is the prosecution ?
How do you prove age from a picture?
How do you prove drug use from a picture?

Barr? He yelled at Trump and said "not going after Hunter" "how would you feel if it was your son?"

Ask Barr? Ask him about all the poor Blacks doing yrs for selling Gange? He didnt care to go after them...all sons.

I said i dont know whats true and not sure i care after all this time? Unless bank records of bribes to the big guy?

There's never enough proof for you creatures, while no proof at all is needed for your political opponents. How do you sleep at night?
Rudy is a former prosecutor, he knows what evidence you need for an indictment.
That is why he gives his evidence to RW media instead of a court of law

Ah, the Deep State, of course.

Yes, the deep state FBI. You know, those federal officials that got warrants to recover a $10.00 stolen diary that even local officials wouldn't have pursued? Those clowns that went after pro-choice people for attending a rally at an abortion clinic, went to their homes with heavily armed FBI agents, and hauled them to jail? Yes, that deep state.

Forum List

Back