🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Is The Most Destructive Liberal Policy In The US Today?

The formulation, execution, toleration, support, and legal cover up of HATE HOAXES....

I walk around Boston go to Washington DC.. all monuments were built by whites.. I see new buildings going up in Boston all white construction workers... not sure where these blacks are lol or Latinos

Wrong again.

The U.S Capitol Building, for example, was constructed by slaves.

The legend of slaves building Capitol is correct

Is it any surprise you don't know at all what you're talking about?

So what? I guess I should feel GUILTY now, huh? Slaves were put to work. It is what they did at the time, unfortunately they had no choice. Maybe we should force people on Welfare to do public work to receive their check, including all the Blacks on Welfare. I think that's a great idea. If you are physically able to work, your WORK!

I walk around Boston go to Washington DC.. all monuments were built by whites.. I see new buildings going up in Boston all white construction workers... not sure where these blacks are lol or Latinos

Wrong again.

Sit down for a minute! Black people cant bully huts correctly.. go away! I’m glad they brought us water and moved some bricks.. but go away

Every time I see a black construction worker or female,, they are walking around doing nothing.. looking oppressed.. lazy..

What do you do for a living?
I work for the restaurant industry

Bus Boy. Got it.

Plenty of mexicans work in the restaurant industry. So do you say your hateful shit to their face or just save it for when you get to be a tough guy on the computer?
I do I tell them all, I like you add me of Facebook you can’t live in my country, the ones I don’t like i ask them there full name then I call ice in front of their face lol most are ms13 members. Don’t mess with the American

I vote the civil rights act.
It got the ball rolling so groups of minorities could get together and steamroller over an individual's rights.
So you were ok with individuals rights being DENIED -- as long as those individuals didn't look like you?

By the way, I hope you aren't one of those folks who will later claim on a different post that conservatives passed the Civil Rights legislation
I vote the civil rights act.
It got the ball rolling so groups of minorities could get together and steamroller over an individual's rights.
Civil rights act only increased individual rights.
Outlawed discrimination based on race, or religion or national origin. Voter registration made uniform. Ended racial segregation.

The government cannot discriminate, it is an individual's right to discriminate.
My property rights override your "right" to my property.
These civil rights acts don't cover an individual's private property. You still have the same rights to your private property before an after civil rights acts.
But was is covered is businesses right to refuse service:
The Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits discrimination by privately owned places of public accommodation on the basis of race, color, religion or national origin. Places of “public accommodation” include hotels, restaurants, theaters, banks, health clubs and stores. Nonprofit organizations such as churches are generally exempt from the law.

This is really simple stuff. Shouldnt get your panties in a bunch when you cant understand such simple concepts.

So isn't a store and all the goods inside private property?
yes those are private property, but a store is a place of "public accommodation", which places it under anti-discrimination law.

Every time I see a black construction worker or female,, they are walking around doing nothing.. looking oppressed.. lazy..

Bus Boy. Got it.

Plenty of mexicans work in the restaurant industry. So do you say your hateful shit to their face or just save it for when you get to be a tough guy on the computer?

Blacks and hispanics are prone to violence, even their leftist apologists recognize this fact. That's why this particular argument is favored in leftist circles.

Wrong again.

So what? I guess I should feel GUILTY now, huh? Slaves were put to work. It is what they did at the time, unfortunately they had no choice. Maybe we should force people on Welfare to do public work to receive their check, including all the Blacks on Welfare. I think that's a great idea. If you are physically able to work, your WORK!

I don't expect you to feel anything. You don't possess the ability to be empathetic.

I just wanted to highlight how uninformed you are and how that lack of understanding fuels your racist viewpoints.

You're welcome.

Wrong again.

Sit down for a minute! Black people cant bully huts correctly.. go away! I’m glad they brought us water and moved some bricks.. but go away

Weird way of saying, "You know what, you were right".

Bus Boy. Got it.

I do I tell them all, I like you add me of Facebook you can’t live in my country, the ones I don’t like i ask them there full name then I call ice in front of their face lol most are ms13 members. Don’t mess with the American

Why is it your country? Are you a native American?

Bus Boy. Got it.

Blacks and hispanics are prone to violence, even their leftist apologists recognize this fact. That's why this particular argument is favored in leftist circles.

Blacks and Hispanics are not more prone to violence than anyone else.

Wrong again.

I don't expect you to feel anything. You don't possess the ability to be empathetic.

I just wanted to highlight how uninformed you are and how that lack of understanding fuels your racist viewpoints.

You're welcome.

What did I say that was racist Mr. Self Righteous/White Guilt?

Wrong again.

You're welcome.

What did I say that was racist Mr. Self Righteous/White Guilt?

You replied to my conversation with someone else.

Wrong again.

You're welcome.
He is right you are wrong

Bus Boy. Got it.

I am.. native settler.. who else would be Native American besides whites? We built America.. I’m not native tribe

Bus Boy. Got it.

Blacks and Hispanics are not more prone to violence than anyone else.
90% of daily violence is done by them

Bus Boy. Got it.

I am.. native settler.. who else would be Native American besides whites? We built America.. I’m not native tribe

You're not a native then. You came here just like all the brown people you're jealous of.

Bus Boy. Got it.

You're not a native then. You came here just like all the brown people you're jealous of.

Why would anyone be jealous of them?

Bus Boy. Got it.

When you show me a brown person that signed the constitution or declaration of independence .. i will change my mind lol I am Native American

Bus Boy. Got it.

Why would anyone be jealous of them?

You tell me, you idiots think they have it so good and are taking things from white people.

Bus Boy. Got it.

When you show me a brown person that signed the constitution or declaration of independence .. i will change my mind lol I am Native American

So you're not native to this country and you're not a direct descendant of Thomas Jefferson. You're no different than a Mexican is today. Except actually they can speak more languages than you and have a better work ethic. Maybe we should kick you out of the country.

Forum List

Back