🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is the Primary Means of Stopping Terrorism?

What would be the most effective thing we could do to discourage and counter-measure the terrorist o

• Spend more money on more cops on patrol

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Bomb more Middle Eastern countries

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hug more Muslims

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Ban all Muslim immigration

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Allow people the right to be armed at all times.

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • A good ole Genie bottle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Too simple. A guy standing next to you with a suicide vest would kill you in an instant without you ever having a chance. Next solution?

Not if somebody popped his melon as he was shouting "Allahu Akbar" before he detonated it.

Whatsamatter? Too simple and too effective for your tastes?

Not enough government expansion there?

Not enough innocents getting killed?

What?

"Allahu POW!" "Oh gee, he had a suicide vest on, good thing somebody got him."
Yeah that's why there have never been terrorist attacks on nations where citizens can own guns :rolleyes:

Next solution?

Post one example of a terrorist attack where everyone can freely open carry.
Dylann Roof

FAIL. People don't open-carry into church, next!
Sure they do

Churchgoer killed in fight over seat at Sunday service

To stop Islamic terrorism you have to ship them all back to where they came.

Since that won't be done

Terrorism will continue unabated.

Not if somebody popped his melon as he was shouting "Allahu Akbar" before he detonated it.

What?

Yeah that's why there have never been terrorist attacks on nations where citizens can own guns :rolleyes:

Next solution?

Dylann Roof

FAIL. People don't open-carry into church, next!
Sure they do

Churchgoer killed in fight over seat at Sunday service

Keep squirming, worm.

You're probably going to say I am nuts, but more personal freedom to do as you wish in life.

Why? Because religion thirst to repress people and when people are free and can think for themselves they're far less likely to join such idiocy.

You can hire all the police and build a powerful military but without freedom and free thought you'll never defeat religious idiocy.

1. Restrict one's military to protecting the country's borders and ridding international waters/airways of pirates and the like
  2. Place no restrictions on the public's means to protect themselves
  3. Vet visitors to our country with modicum of common sense
I think you just nailed it 100%.

Restricting entry for Muslims wont work as we are still riddled with a network of human traffickers that can get them in anyway if they want in badly.

Total Warfare against a terrorist enemy that hides among a civilian population not aligned with them is problematic on several levels. Using indiscriminate methods to hit the terrorists causes casualties among those who are neutral or opposed to the terrorists and turns them pro-terrorist. How would you feel if your family was slaughtered by an American bomb intended for a terrorist thought to be in your neighborhood?

But every place hit by terrorists has had a large number of unarmed civilians who were disarmed either by law or by the policies of the business establishment hit. When you go to a place where you cannot be armed legally, you are walking into a target rich environment for any terrorist or psychopath.

The only thing I would add to your list is we need to promote economic development in these countries so that their people have an alternative to going out with a bang. Let them have the hope of a prosperous life and they wont listen to the insane imams preaching hate for nonMuslims.

You're probably going to say I am nuts, but more personal freedom to do as you wish in life.

Why? Because religion thirst to repress people and when people are free and can think for themselves they're far less likely to join such idiocy.

You can hire all the police and build a powerful military but without freedom and free thought you'll never defeat religious idiocy.
Wow, you were right for once.

You are nuts. :D

Allow everyone to carry firearms. As a bonus, less tax money is required for police. :)
Too simple. A guy standing next to you with a suicide vest would kill you in an instant without you ever having a chance. Next solution?

What?

Next solution?

Dylann Roof

The alleged Charleston shooting was a massive hoax......wanna discuss how I know this???

What?

Next solution?

Dylann Roof

The alleged Charleston shooting was a massive hoax......wanna discuss how I know this???

Start a thread on it. :)

What?

Next solution?

Dylann Roof

Not really, Dale :laugh:

What?

Next solution?

Dylann Roof

Start a thread on it. :)

I would, but it would be in the "Conspiracy Theory" thread and that automatically ends up being dismissed but I will be more than glad to school "Black Fag" as to why it was and the worst part about it was how pathetically pulled off it was.

What?

Next solution?

Dylann Roof

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Then they took him to Burger King!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!! .....
Then they took him to Burger King!!!!
Please dont derail the thread with this conspiracy horse shit, OK?

"Conspiracy horse shit", Jim? I can back up anything I claim to the tenth degree....I thought I was helping you out by debunking one of your detractors......oh well......no good deed goes unpunished. I shan't ever defend those that attack your contentions ever again.

Carry on.........

It's extremely unsavory and hard to deal with

You make life for those who harbour and aid them so bad that they stop harbouring and aiding and this involves a lot of civilians-unsavory. It's sad but in dark ages land of the way I*is does things, if they capture you as shields; you die-hard to deal with

Last edited:
  1. Restrict one's military to protecting the country's borders and ridding international waters/airways of pirates and the like
  2. Place no restrictions on the public's means to protect themselves
  3. Vet visitors to our country with modicum of common sense
I think you just nailed it 100%.

Restricting entry for Muslims wont work as we are still riddled with a network of human traffickers that can get them in anyway if they want in badly.

Total Warfare against a terrorist enemy that hides among a civilian population not aligned with them is problematic on several levels. Using indiscriminate methods to hit the terrorists causes casualties among those who are neutral or opposed to the terrorists and turns them pro-terrorist. How would you feel if your family was slaughtered by an American bomb intended for a terrorist thought to be in your neighborhood?

But every place hit by terrorists has had a large number of unarmed civilians who were disarmed either by law or by the policies of the business establishment hit. When you go to a place where you cannot be armed legally, you are walking into a target rich environment for any terrorist or psychopath.

The only thing I would add to your list is we need to promote economic development in these countries so that their people have an alternative to going out with a bang. Let them have the hope of a prosperous life and they wont listen to the insane imams preaching hate for nonMuslims.

Promote economic development? How so? Should we find, develop, and purchase from them the most valuable commodity in human history? Oh that's right we already did that.

The problem is Islam and that problem won't go away by retreating from the Middle East which is exactly what they want so they can fill the power vacuum and reestablish their Caliphate. We need to keep our boots on the necks of the Islamic Imperialists at all times, when they get out of line slaughter them in mass without concern for their so called civilian populace, so that they feel subdued.

Domestically the solution is to ban any further Muslims from entering the west, and deporting those who we legally can and insuring that those who we legally can not are forced to leave of their own volition through extrajudicial means of intimidation, violence, and terror. All western apologists who trade western blood and treasure for Muslim votes, campaign contributions, or in the name of the sacred cow of multiculturalism (cheap labour) and continue to advocate on their behalf must be treated as collaborators and traitors against western civilization and suffer the fate reserved for all traitors by any means necessary.

Last edited:
Promote economic development? How so? Should we find, develop, and purchase from them the most valuable commodity in human history? Oh that's right we already did that.

The problem is Islam and that problem won't go away by retreating from the Middle East which is exactly what they want so they can fill the power vacuum and reestablish their Caliphate. We need to keep our boots on the necks of the Islamic Imperialists at all times, when they get out of line slaughter them in mass without concern for their so called civilian populace, so that they feel subdued.

Domestically the solution is to ban any further Muslims from entering the west, and deporting those who we legally can and insuring that those who we legally can not are forced to leave of their own volition through extrajudicial means of intimidation, violence, and terror.
All western apologists who trade western blood and treasure for Muslim votes, campaign contributions, or in the name of the sacred cow of multiculturalism (cheap labour) and continue to advocate on their behalf must be treated as collaborators and traitors against western civilization and suffer the fate reserved for all traitors by any means necessary.
Terrorist attacks will always continue with behavior and attitudes like this. In fact it will only continue to grow rapidly.

Domestically the solution is to ban any further Muslims from entering the west, and deporting those who we legally can and insuring that those who we legally can not are forced to leave of their own volition through extrajudicial means of intimidation, violence, and terror.
All western apologists who trade western blood and treasure for Muslim votes, campaign contributions, or in the name of the sacred cow of multiculturalism (cheap labour) and continue to advocate on their behalf must be treated as collaborators and traitors against western civilization and suffer the fate reserved for all traitors by any means necessary.
Terrorist attacks will always continue with behavior and attitudes like this. In fact it will only continue to grow rapidly.

The time for dialog is over, we're coming for blood so either get out of the way or be treated as the appeasing collaborator that you are.

From a Muslim that would love for this madness to stop.
Imperialism should stop with its invasions, regime changes. Terrorists will have no "cause" to recruit for.

I think free weapon to all is a horrible idea that won't solve the problem. Say you identify a man at the scene who you suspect (because you're on high alert due to the terror act taking place) and you shoot only to discover it's an innocent bystander. Or you want to help but you're not trained and you put more people in danger. That's a classic recipe for disaster.

People should start with the "nest" method. Many terrorists that attacked Europe (especially UK) are originally people who grew up in England, immigrated to Syria and came back, or recieved those idea in their mosques. A normal muslim in Europe doesn't wake up one day deciding to kill people. It takes preparatoin of mind. thinking, developing a plan. That thought is encouraged at their mosques and from their imams. in their "nests". You should find those imams and clerics and arrest them, cut off the snake's head. That'll be a good start.

Forum List

Back