What is the reason republicans have to explain why the US has 25% of all COVID deaths worldwide?

Two words:
Obviously they pretend NONE of this is Trump’s fault and I personally don’t put ALL the blame on him even if his response has definitely contributed to the death toll.

The question is what explanation do they offer for this if NONE of it is Trump’s fault? Why do we now have more deaths than China?

I suppose they want to blame WHO but considering this organization is trying to mitigate the spread worldwide, that doesn’t somehow answer why the US is worst epicenter in the world. Try again?
Two words: Andrew Cuomo.
Oh gee how convenient. It’s all his fault but not Trump’s whatsoever huh?
Yep.

Obviously they pretend NONE of this is Trump’s fault and I personally don’t put ALL the blame on him even if his response has definitely contributed to the death toll.

The question is what explanation do they offer for this if NONE of it is Trump’s fault? Why do we now have more deaths than China?

I suppose they want to blame WHO but considering this organization is trying to mitigate the spread worldwide, that doesn’t somehow answer why the US is worst epicenter in the world. Try again?

Cuomo? Even if you subtracted ALL of the NY deaths, we would stIll be #1. Hell it’s not like it would have been physically possible to eliminate any death whatsoever from NY.
Nyc and Detroit are run by republicans?? Huh

They have the same reason every thinking person has, several large cities with high population densities and a LOT of international travel. I mean, how stupid do you have to be to not understand that?

And yes, you do put all the blame on Trump. If not, please name who else you blame.
It’s no one’s fault that the virus had arrived in the US. The fault lies in the response to it once we knew it was here. That’s what matters.
Yep, and while Trump was putting in travel bans you clowns were calling him xenophobic and said he was overreacting.

Cuomo? Even if you subtracted ALL of the NY deaths, we would stIll be #1. Hell it’s not like it would have been physically possible to eliminate any death whatsoever from NY.
Given the fact that the vast majority of deaths are in deep blue territory, how in the fuck can anyone even pretend to have any reason to lay it on the Republican's doorstep, asshole?
Oh you mean densely populated areas? Yeah no shit they’d have more cases idiot.

They have the same reason every thinking person has, several large cities with high population densities and a LOT of international travel. I mean, how stupid do you have to be to not understand that?

And yes, you do put all the blame on Trump. If not, please name who else you blame.
It’s no one’s fault that the virus had arrived in the US. The fault lies in the response to it once we knew it was here. That’s what matters.
Yep, and while Trump was putting in travel bans you clowns were calling him xenophobic and said he was overreacting.
I never said that. The point is, once the virus is already here, simply closing down travel from China doesn’t somehow erase the problem after the fact now does it?

China lied about how serious the virus was they lied about it being transmitted person to person they allowed international flights to continue even after banning travel to and from Wuhan and the WHO helped them in all this. By the time the truth was known the genie was out of the bottle.

Cell phones are only turned off when someone dies.
Wow, you said that like you actually believed it.

Youndo know they turn them off if you don't pay the bill, right?

Yea and dead people aren't real good at paying bills.

Do you know that Beijing is reporting just 8 cases? FUCKING BEIJING. 21.4 MILLION FUCKING PEOPLE AND EIGHT FUCKING CASES. Yea fucking right. You keep being fucking stupid and believing the fucking chinks.

Last edited:
Hey, dummy, the #1 reason would be the hideously Dem-run and illegal filled sh*thole, NEW YORK CITY. Thank you.

No the reason would be because China lied through their teeth on how many deaths they really had.

20 million cell phone accounts have been closed since January in China. Cell phones are only turned off when someone dies.
It’s possible we can’t trust the numbers coming out of China, but that doesn’t mean the US death toll still isn’t higher.

There is no fucking way China has less deaths. Did you look at their curve? All of a sudden it just stopped at 82,000 infected and 4600 deaths? Utter bullshit.

It’s amazing you can’t do the math. They have 4x our population. It started in China in December and they executed the Whistleblowers.
You’re just assuming they have had more deaths than US simply because you don’t trust them. That’s just stupid. Even if you don’t want to trust their numbers, we still make up a staggering Reported 25% of all deaths Worldwide. Obviously that’s insane.

15 to 0. Never forget.

The only certainty is if China hadn't fucked up, and then hid the fact that they fucked up for months, the world would have a lot less carnage. The rest is speculation.

It's called a dense population made so by trespassers slaving away 24/7 for Liberals.
Any other stupid questions?

Hey, dummy, the #1 reason would be the hideously Dem-run and illegal filled sh*thole, NEW YORK CITY. Thank you.

No the reason would be because China lied through their teeth on how many deaths they really had.

20 million cell phone accounts have been closed since January in China. Cell phones are only turned off when someone dies.
It’s possible we can’t trust the numbers coming out of China, but that doesn’t mean the US death toll still isn’t higher.

There is no fucking way China has less deaths. Did you look at their curve? All of a sudden it just stopped at 82,000 infected and 4600 deaths? Utter bullshit.

It’s amazing you can’t do the math. They have 4x our population. It started in China in December and they executed the Whistleblowers.
You’re just assuming they have had more deaths than US simply because you don’t trust them. That’s just stupid. Even if you don’t want to trust their numbers, we still make up a staggering Reported 25% of all deaths Worldwide. Obviously that’s insane.

The curve just stopped 82,000. It makes no sense.

No new cases in the past 6 weeks? It doesn’t make any sense.

Look at their curve.

Even the our intelligence apparatus claims they are lying.

I never said that. The point is, once the virus is already here, simply closing down travel from China doesn’t somehow erase the problem after the fact now does it?
Cuomo still has the subways open despite the fact they are spreading the Chinese Virus.Why?

Cuomo still has the subways open despite the fact they are spreading the Chinese Virus.Why?
Cuomo is a murderer.

Forum List

Back