What is the reason republicans have to explain why the US has 25% of all COVID deaths worldwide?

Most deaths are in Dem run cities in Dem run states with Dem leaders populated by Dems. Oh snap!!

Which means what?

That there aren't any international airports in flyover country.
Which is the reason those areas need to be opened up.
Can we have 1 stinking hour where we make believe JM doesn't exist?

You can't do that all by yourself?
It's way too much making fun of you.
Hey look, there are other Liberals I simply ignore.

Your posts are insipid. You ought to work on your game. Or maybe just shut up. Little difference either way.
I would be more than willing to bet that the first interaction between the two of us resulted in you initiating the first insult calling me uneducated in order to bolster your non-arguments.
All Liberals have to fall back on are ad hominems because you possess no connections in your logic to a logical conclusion.

You would be wrong. Below is the first insult (yours) of the first exchange we had.

I personally know nurses working in NYC hospitals and no reports of death.

Why can't you look this up yourself?

And spoil anecdotal testimony? WTF!
Yeah, because a reporter being called on the phone by some informer isn't anecdotal!

Life being stranger than fiction, reporters actually do attempt to check facts, Brietbart notwithstanding, and they frequently offer anecdotes in the guise of, 'according to' or 'she said'. Anecdotes relay a narrative, not a fact.
Brietbart is a GW loving, neo-Con piece of shit.
You believe every report you get that "some unidentified person" working in an institution called "an honest and responsible person" to report to a Click Hungry media outlet that something happened that makes Trump evil.
That's called an anecdote, you moron.
Thanks!
You assumed I was a RWer, whcih is an ad hominem, and I'm not.
Why did you assume I was a RWer?
Not because of my post, but because I disagreed with you.
That makes what you posted an ad hominem aka an insult.

You don't know what you're talking about. I encourage you to go back to that thread, starting with the post above, and read the next few posts. I'm not going to argue with your delusions.
Honey, I don't type a phrase without reviewing it 100 times.
I posted a piece of real life and you said I was a liar.

Most deaths are in Dem run cities in Dem run states with Dem leaders populated by Dems. Oh snap!!

Which means what?

Your posts are insipid. You ought to work on your game. Or maybe just shut up. Little difference either way.
I would be more than willing to bet that the first interaction between the two of us resulted in you initiating the first insult calling me uneducated in order to bolster your non-arguments.
All Liberals have to fall back on are ad hominems because you possess no connections in your logic to a logical conclusion.
Yep, just look, at any post here by a lefty, their first line of defense is to insult. Frankly most of them come off as juvenile.

I don't recall swapping insults with you, but you made an insultingly stupid post about "wanting to keep blacks on the welfare plantation" in the Let 'em Eat Ice Cream thread, during a very brief exchange. That you don't understand its import explains why Righties get almost no minority support.
Well, poor blacks ARE on the Democrat welfare plantation and KEPT there by folks like Pelosi and Schumer and their 'Step and Fetchit' guys Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson. It's not my fault if you can't see the truth. With Trump, blacks are doing better than ever.

African-Americans are Democrats, mostly. They don't stand apart - they're part of the family. You don't get that.
Real Americans aren't hyphenated, Democrats want to keep their 'coloreds' on the Plantation. However, since Trump more Americans of all colors are starting to understand how racist Democrats really are and how much they suffer under Democrat rule. Democrats were the slave holders and can't seem to shake their racism.

Tell it to the next black man you see.
I don't even consider a person's skin color. Never have. I'm not like you I guess. :dunno:

Which means what?

Yep, just look, at any post here by a lefty, their first line of defense is to insult. Frankly most of them come off as juvenile.

I don't recall swapping insults with you, but you made an insultingly stupid post about "wanting to keep blacks on the welfare plantation" in the Let 'em Eat Ice Cream thread, during a very brief exchange. That you don't understand its import explains why Righties get almost no minority support.
Well, poor blacks ARE on the Democrat welfare plantation and KEPT there by folks like Pelosi and Schumer and their 'Step and Fetchit' guys Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson. It's not my fault if you can't see the truth. With Trump, blacks are doing better than ever.

African-Americans are Democrats, mostly. They don't stand apart - they're part of the family. You don't get that.
Real Americans aren't hyphenated, Democrats want to keep their 'coloreds' on the Plantation. However, since Trump more Americans of all colors are starting to understand how racist Democrats really are and how much they suffer under Democrat rule. Democrats were the slave holders and can't seem to shake their racism.

I don't even consider a person's skin color. Never have.
I have heard many a conversation between White Liberals about how Brown people can't get along without Honky's help.

Which means what?

You would be wrong. Below is the first insult (yours) of the first exchange we had.

Yeah, because a reporter being called on the phone by some informer isn't anecdotal!

Life being stranger than fiction, reporters actually do attempt to check facts, Brietbart notwithstanding, and they frequently offer anecdotes in the guise of, 'according to' or 'she said'. Anecdotes relay a narrative, not a fact.
You believe every report you get that "some unidentified person" working in an institution called "an honest and responsible person" to report to a Click Hungry media outlet that something happened that makes Trump evil.
Thanks!

You don't know what you're talking about. I encourage you to go back to that thread, starting with the post above, and read the next few posts. I'm not going to argue with your delusions.

You couldn't remember your insult - and having been called on it - from just a few days ago. I haven't called you a liar. Go back and look. You don't have the memory for this. I'm not going to argue with your delusions.

Which means what?

Thanks!

You couldn't remember your insult - and having been called on it - from just a few days ago. I haven't called you a liar. Go back and look. You don't have the memory for this. I'm not going to argue with your delusions.
Post 119...Thanks for not posting it.
You started the insult fest...eat it.

Which means what?

I don't even consider a person's skin color. Never have. I'm not like you I guess. :dunno:

Sure, that explains why you deflected to 'blacks on the plantation' in the other thread. That's enough of your goofy trolling for now. You and groucho, both.

Which means what?

Sure, that explains why you deflected to 'blacks on the plantation' in the other thread. That's enough of your goofy trolling for now. You and groucho, both.
After all, anecdotes don't count!
If I recorded what Liberals say about Blacks, the Blacks would burn down your homes.

Obviously they pretend NONE of this is Trump’s fault and I personally don’t put ALL the blame on him even if his response has definitely contributed to the death toll.

The question is what explanation do they offer for this if NONE of it is Trump’s fault? Why do we now have more deaths than China?

I suppose they want to blame WHO but considering this organization is trying to mitigate the spread worldwide, that doesn’t somehow answer why the US is worst epicenter in the world. Try again?

Cuomo? Even if you subtracted ALL of the NY deaths, we would stIll be #1. Hell it’s not like it would have been physically possible to eliminate any death whatsoever from NY.

60% of all our deaths are located in 7 states...NY...NJ...Mass...Illinois...PA...Calif...Michigan. All controlled by Democrat State Govt.
America's 2nd and 3rd most populous States, Texas and Florida, have a combine 1700 deaths. The GOP controls those States.
Do you see a pattern?

Which means what?

I said the same thing I said today. Democrats like to keep 'coloreds' on the welfare plantation because they are former slavers and racists. They need a dependent population. They call everyone else 'racist' while they promote policies based on skin color. Apparently you have the same mindset.

Obviously they pretend NONE of this is Trump’s fault and I personally don’t put ALL the blame on him even if his response has definitely contributed to the death toll.

The question is what explanation do they offer for this if NONE of it is Trump’s fault? Why do we now have more deaths than China?

I suppose they want to blame WHO but considering this organization is trying to mitigate the spread worldwide, that doesn’t somehow answer why the US is worst epicenter in the world. Try again?

Cuomo? Even if you subtracted ALL of the NY deaths, we would stIll be #1. Hell it’s not like it would have been physically possible to eliminate any death whatsoever from NY.

60% of all our deaths are located in 7 states...NY...NJ...Mass...Illinois...PA...Calif...Michigan. All controlled by Democrat State Govt.
America's 2nd and 3rd most populous States, Texas and Florida, have a combine 1700 deaths. The GOP controls those States.
Do you see a pattern?
Uh yeah the obvious “pattern” is that they are densely and highly populated areas. Does someone really need to hold your hand with this basic logic?

Do you see a pattern?
Yea, if only these blue states had GOP leaders to keep their economies open to slow the spread!

Hey moron tweets mean jack shit.
Well duh! No matter what a Dumbocrat does, you immediately claim their action “meant jack shit”.

Joe Biden rapes a woman? Billy’s response is “eh, rape means jack shit” :eusa_doh:
What matters is actual policy.
Yeah, fuck-stick. And De Blasio’s “policy” was “ignore the pandemic and gather together in the largest city in the US”.

Do you see a pattern?
Uh yeah the obvious “pattern” is that they are densely and highly populated areas. Does someone really need to hold your hand with this basic logic?
Bwahahaha!!! They are so “densely populated” that they have less people than Texas and Florida.

Watching you desperately attempt to invent excuses for the failure of the left-wing ideology is comedy gold.

How do you know we have more deaths than China? They are lying about everything.......I hope you cashed that check from the CCP.
Billy loves two things: the left-wing ideology and being lied to (so he can continue to love the left-wing ideology). Therefore, China is his dream state.

Forum List

Back