What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

Children evidently don't have a right to go to school & not get shot because you assfucks need a semiautomatic rifle to get all beerrec up & shoot bottles.

You have a right to be armed. Here is a .22 single shot rifle, now you are armed.
This is what they want, people.

That is constructive disarmament. We told you. They are fucking liars.

This issue will only be resolved when gun-grabbers are dead. We're getting to that point.

Aside from the noise above...it does point out one thing clearly.

The Gun Hugger "solution" to mass shootings?

More fucking guns...

Oh...
I repeat
Wrong as usual

I am a buy a gun if you want to and don't buy a gun if you don't want to person

IDGAF if you're so afraid of guns you don't want them.

And my philosophy on concealed carry is that my weapon is for self defense the defense of my wife and nothing else.

So if I see 3 or 4 pieces of shit beating the crap out of you I will not pull my weapon to protect you because you decided to put your trust in government law enforcement so I will call the cops and an ambulance and hope they get there before you get beaten to death.

See how I respect you choice?

Now respect mine

More fucking guns...

Oh...
I repeat
Wrong as usual

And my philosophy on concealed carry is that my weapon is for self defense the defense of my wife and nothing else.

So if I see 3 or 4 pieces of shit beating the crap out of you I will not pull my weapon to protect you because you decided to put your trust in government law enforcement so I will call the cops and an ambulance and hope they get there before you get beaten to death.

Now respect mine
Looks like your choice doesn't require an assault weapon...nor in fact a magazine fed semi-auto

More fucking guns...

Oh...
I repeat
Wrong as usual

Now respect mine
Looks like your choice doesn't require an assault weapon...nor in fact a magazine fed semi-auto

There you go again telling other people what you think they need.
no one carries a rifle as a concealed weapon and the rifles and shotguns I have in my home for target shooting, varmint shooting or hunting or home defense are none of your fucking business are they?

no one carries a rifle as a concealed weapon and the rifles and shotguns I have in my home for target shooting, varmint shooting or hunting or home defense are none of your fucking business are they?

As previously noted...you DEMAND that we continue selling assault rifles so you can shoot squirrels. That makes fucking sense.

One would almost think that you don't see mass shootings and kids getting gunned down in their classrooms,arcades,concerts, movie theaters,malls,churches...as a problem...

As previously noted...you DEMAND that we continue selling assault rifles so you can shoot squirrels. That makes fucking sense.

One would almost think that you don't see mass shootings and kids getting gunned down in their classrooms,arcades,concerts, movie theaters,malls,churches...as a problem...

I don't demand anything.

I am telling you that a .223 semiautomatic is not a fucking assault rifle

And it's none of your fucking business if people own one.

And unlike you I realize that mass shootings account for less than 1% of all murders and an even smaller percentage of mass murders are committed with an AR 15

So even if you waved your magic wand from astride your unicorn and you could magically turn all AR 15 rifles into marshmallows you wouldn't lower the murder rate one iota

Just came back from a hipster coffee shop and there were a bunch of people sitting next to me wearing “Gun Control Now” shirts. I then overheard them saying “we don’t actually believe it’ll work, we just like to pretend we know what we’re talking about. We also LOVE the designs.”

Children evidently don't have a right to go to school & not get shot because you assfucks need a semiautomatic rifle to get all beerrec up & shoot bottles.

You have a right to be armed. Here is a .22 single shot rifle, now you are armed.

This issue will only be resolved when gun-grabbers are dead. We're getting to that point.

I was pointing what a fucking dumbass you are.

You act as though the second amendment means you get to own every kind of armament ever made.

It does not.

I say to ban assault type weapon & you go running though the streets screaming " They are taking all our guns" I have news, tbat stupid argument only works you you stupid fucks.

Just came back from a hipster coffee shop and there were a bunch of people sitting next to me wearing “Gun Control Now” shirts. I then overheard them saying “we don’t actually believe it’ll work, we just like to pretend we know what we’re talking about. We also LOVE the designs.”
Funny but I just saw a guy with a MAGA hat & he claimed he was for America.

I don't demand anything.

And unlike you I realize that mass shootings account for less than 1% of all murders and an even smaller percentage of mass murders are committed with an AR 15

So even if you waved your magic wand from astride your unicorn and you could magically turn all AR 15 rifles into marshmallows you wouldn't lower the murder rate one iota
For the umpteeth gabillionth time, the assault weapon ban is not to reduce all murders. It is to reduce mass murder.

This is how stupid you are.

I don't demand anything.

For the umpteeth gabillionth time, the assault weapon ban is not to reduce all murders. It is to reduce mass murder.

Rifles of any kind are used less often in mass public shootings than hand guns. Considering the total number of people killed in mass public shootings in 2016 was 71, while 2017 had 117....... and the deaths when people fell off ladders....300. So you are going to ban 16 million rifles owned by law abiding people to solve a problem that is less of a problem than the common ladder? You are the reason we think anti-gunners are really, really, silly.....

So everyone gets a gun with a free one time opportunity to user it in a crime?

Actually, I don't want assault type weapons & you are such a fucking dick that you think that means all guns.
Put everyone in jail. Why not? Prevention is more important than rights.

What right to you have to own a semi-automatic assault type rifle?

The Right to self defense.....a Right that predates the Bill of Rights and the Constitution.

Scalia goes through the entire history of that Right in District of Columbia v. Heller.... where he states that all bearable arms are protected...then specifically mentions the AR-15 rifle as a protected rifle in his dissent in Friedman v Highland Park...

You have no legal basis to stand on....

More fucking guns...

Oh...
I repeat
Wrong as usual

Now respect mine

What is your hang up with rifles...and magazines...you have been shown over and over again that knives kill more people every single year than rifles do, and that magazine capacity has no bearing on the deaths in a mass public shooting....that you persist in demanding we ban them, therefore shows it is a mental condition that you have, and not a problem with the rifle or magazines.

No....rifles are for self defense....and they can also provide food.....

You don't see the actual problem..which is gun free zones...which we know, and you know, draw mass shooters. How do we know? Because the mass public shooters that we have captured, and the ones who left notes, state that they chose gun free zones to target because the victims are unarmed and helpless...

You can't see the actual problem because your phobia with guns blinds you....

You act as though the second amendment means you get to own every kind of armament ever made.

It does not.

I say to ban assault type weapon & you go running though the streets screaming " They are taking all our guns" I have news, tbat stupid argument only works you you stupid fucks.

No.....just all bearable rifles, pistols, and shotguns...as per the actual Supreme Court ruling in D.C. v Heller...

Here.....let Justice Scalia explain it to you....

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/07pdf/07-290.pdf

Some have made the argument, bordering on the frivolous, that only those arms in existence in the 18th century are protected by the Second Amendment.

We do not interpret constitutional rights that way. Just as the First Amendment protects modern forms of communications, e.g., Reno v. American Civil Liberties Union, 521 U. S. 844, 849 (1997), and the Fourth Amendment applies to modern forms of search, e.g., Kyllo v. United States, 533 U. S. 27, 35–36 (2001), the Second Amendment extends, prima facie, to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding.

And here......where he explains that you don't get to tell normal, law abiding people what guns they get to have...

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/15pdf/15-133_7l48.pdf

That analysis misreads Heller.

The question under Heller is not whether citizens have adequate alternatives available for self-defense.

Rather, Heller asks whether the law bans types of firearms commonly used for a lawful purpose—regardless of whether alternatives exist. 554 U. S., at 627–629.

And Heller draws a distinction between such firearms and weapons specially adapted to unlawful uses and not in common use, such as sawed-off shotguns. Id., at 624–625.

The City’s ban is thus highly suspect because it broadly prohibits common semiautomatic firearms used for lawful purposes. Roughly five million Americans own AR-style semiautomatic rifles. See 784 F. 3d, at 415, n. 3.

The overwhelming majority of citizens who own and use such rifles do so for lawful purposes, including self-defense and target shooting. See ibid. Under our precedents, that is all that is needed for citizens to have a right under the Second Amendment to keep such weapons. See McDonald, 561 U. S., at 767–768; Heller, supra, at 628–629.

It does not.

No.....just all bearable rifles, pistols, and shotguns...as per the actual Supreme Court ruling in D.C. v Heller...

Here.....let Justice Scalia explain it to you....

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/07pdf/07-290.pdf

Some have made the argument, bordering on the frivolous, that only those arms in existence in the 18th century are protected by the Second Amendment.

We do not interpret constitutional rights that way. Just as the First Amendment protects modern forms of communications, e.g., Reno v. American Civil Liberties Union, 521 U. S. 844, 849 (1997), and the Fourth Amendment applies to modern forms of search, e.g., Kyllo v. United States, 533 U. S. 27, 35–36 (2001), the Second Amendment extends, prima facie, to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding.

And here......where he explains that you don't get to tell normal, law abiding people what guns they get to have...

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/15pdf/15-133_7l48.pdf

That analysis misreads Heller.

The question under Heller is not whether citizens have adequate alternatives available for self-defense.

Rather, Heller asks whether the law bans types of firearms commonly used for a lawful purpose—regardless of whether alternatives exist. 554 U. S., at 627–629.

And Heller draws a distinction between such firearms and weapons specially adapted to unlawful uses and not in common use, such as sawed-off shotguns. Id., at 624–625.

The City’s ban is thus highly suspect because it broadly prohibits common semiautomatic firearms used for lawful purposes. Roughly five million Americans own AR-style semiautomatic rifles. See 784 F. 3d, at 415, n. 3.

The overwhelming majority of citizens who own and use such rifles do so for lawful purposes, including self-defense and target shooting. See ibid. Under our precedents, that is all that is needed for citizens to have a right under the Second Amendment to keep such weapons. See McDonald, 561 U. S., at 767–768; Heller, supra, at 628–629.

It also stated that the right to bear arms is not unlimited and that guns and gun ownership would continue to be regulated

I don't demand anything.

And it won't

That's how stupid you are

Ban one semiautomatic rifle and a different one will be used because a so called assault rifle is nothing but a fucking semiautomatic

Forum List

Back