What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

We%20didnt%20elect%20him%20for%20his-M.jpg
What a pile of horse shit. You fuckers are so dumb it’s mind boggling

they will never get over 2016, crooked Hillary's loss has destroyed their little minds.

Hillary is just a memory. Trump will be just a bad nightmare. What's your point. When they go, they are gone.

Trump is doing a great job, if you don't like his persona or his style, tough shit. He is doing exactly what I wanted a president to do. Drain the swamp, call out the lying media, enforce our laws, fix our terrible trade policies, cancel the Iran deal and the stupid Paris accords, move our embassy to Jerusalem, open real dialog with North Korea, cut taxes, cut spending, make us militarily strong again, make the USA respected again, defeat crooked Hillary, put unbiased judges on the supreme court, create jobs, enforce our borders, etc. After 8 years of incompetence its a huge job, but he is getting it done in spite of the lying media and the obstructionist dems.

Cut taxes means a 400 billion dollar increase this year alone in the Deficit. And it means they are trying to find other ways to raise the money to replace the cuts like taking it out of the SSI Trust Fund. And increasing the SSI deduction and putting the difference into the General Fund. That is STealing. That's MY money.

Making Promises about jobs returning when there is no way in hell it could be done.

Shall I go on? The list gets pretty ugly and long.

But most of all, it takes a pretty smart person to be a President. Even an Average one. And Trump just doesn't make that cut anymore than you or I do.
even though they bring in the same revenue? why not cut spending? why don't you leftists understand economics, make money spend money, no money no spend. you all have a tough time with that concept.

That's how stupid you are

Ban one semiautomatic rifle and a different one will be used because a so called assault rifle is nothing but a fucking semiautomatic

You're making my point for me. We need to ban future sales of all magazine fed semi-automatics

some death is the price that Americans pay to have the FREEDOM to own and use guns for many different legal purposes . Same for car ownership , there is no Death Free car ownership . Same for the Freedom of motorcycle ownership and use as there will be some death due to motorcycles . -------------------------- just a statement !!

Okay. So we treat guns like cars and motorcycles then. Are you suggesting that you have to demonstrate to the State that you can safely operate a gun by attending schooling and getting a license to operate a gun that has to be renewed every so many years? And at any time, a cop can stop you and check your credentials out along with whether your gun is safe or not? And you have to have insurance to possess your gun?

Good luck on that one.
we do with automobiles and people still die using them,even killing others with them. what's your point exactly? oh I know, register the gun, go to gun school and then people won't kill others or commit suicide? you are the fool eh?

Ban one semiautomatic rifle and a different one will be used because a so called assault rifle is nothing but a fucking semiautomatic

You're making my point for me. We need to ban future sales of all magazine fed semi-automatics

what do you plan to do with the millions of them already in the hands of americans? If your answer is "take them away", then you are a Nazi, you want exactly what Hitler and Mao did. You want to be a slave to the state. I will never understand the left wing mindset.

what do you plan to do with the millions of them already in the hands of americans? If your answer is "take them away", then you are a Nazi, you want exactly what Hitler and Mao did. You want to be a slave to the state. I will never understand the left wing mindset.

Nothing. Most will rust in closets. Do buy backs. At least we'll cut down on the millions that are added to that stock pile every year.

And of note...most mass shootings and many murders occur with recently purchased legal weapons

He needs it to shoot squirrels

I don't shoot squirrels.

and FYI I do not have an AR 15

Know why?

Because my Ruger mini 14 chambered for 5.56 more than adequate
Same difference

What do you shoot with your mini-14? And for clarity....223 and 5.56 are essentially the same
According to you butt buddy DUHryl the AR 15 is a million times more deadly than a mini 14

I told you what I shoot

I shoot rabid skunks, or fisher cats, the occasional coyote

And you're the moron who says I should shoot a rabid animal with a shotgun and spread rabies infected tissue everywhere so I don't think I;ll take any advice from you on what to use for a gun

Children evidently don't have a right to go to school & not get shot because you assfucks need a semiautomatic rifle to get all beerrec up & shoot bottles.

You have a right to be armed. Here is a .22 single shot rifle, now you are armed.
This is what they want, people.

That is constructive disarmament. We told you. They are fucking liars.

This issue will only be resolved when gun-grabbers are dead. We're getting to that point.

I was pointing what a fucking dumbass you are.

You act as though the second amendment means you get to own every kind of armament ever made.

It does not.

I say to ban assault type weapon & you go running though the streets screaming " They are taking all our guns" I have news, tbat stupid argument only works you you stupid fucks.

No.....just all bearable rifles, pistols, and shotguns...as per the actual Supreme Court ruling in D.C. v Heller...

Here.....let Justice Scalia explain it to you....

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/07pdf/07-290.pdf

Some have made the argument, bordering on the frivolous, that only those arms in existence in the 18th century are protected by the Second Amendment.

We do not interpret constitutional rights that way. Just as the First Amendment protects modern forms of communications, e.g., Reno v. American Civil Liberties Union, 521 U. S. 844, 849 (1997), and the Fourth Amendment applies to modern forms of search, e.g., Kyllo v. United States, 533 U. S. 27, 35–36 (2001), the Second Amendment extends, prima facie, to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding.

And here......where he explains that you don't get to tell normal, law abiding people what guns they get to have...

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/15pdf/15-133_7l48.pdf

That analysis misreads Heller.

The question under Heller is not whether citizens have adequate alternatives available for self-defense.

Rather, Heller asks whether the law bans types of firearms commonly used for a lawful purpose—regardless of whether alternatives exist. 554 U. S., at 627–629.

And Heller draws a distinction between such firearms and weapons specially adapted to unlawful uses and not in common use, such as sawed-off shotguns. Id., at 624–625.

The City’s ban is thus highly suspect because it broadly prohibits common semiautomatic firearms used for lawful purposes. Roughly five million Americans own AR-style semiautomatic rifles. See 784 F. 3d, at 415, n. 3.

The overwhelming majority of citizens who own and use such rifles do so for lawful purposes, including self-defense and target shooting. See ibid. Under our precedents, that is all that is needed for citizens to have a right under the Second Amendment to keep such weapons. See McDonald, 561 U. S., at 767–768; Heller, supra, at 628–629.

It also stated that the right to bear arms is not unlimited and that guns and gun ownership would continue to be regulated

And he gave the specifics on that too......some locations....some people, in particular felons and the mentally ill.....that's it. The important part that you want to ignore...desperately....

the Second Amendment extends, prima facie, to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding.

you have been shown over and over again that knives kill more people every single year than rifles do

How many mass killings with knives have we had?

Again....it is the number dead, not how many in one go that is important....

Number killed in mass public shootings by all firearm types...

Number killed by knives in 2017...

Do you see why your point is silly? It would be better to ban knives if you are trying to use mass public shootings as a reason to ban guns....

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

Knives.....1,591

Hands and feet......696

Clubs.....467

Deaths from mass public shootings by year...compared to Nice, rental Truck attack and lawn mower deaths...

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

Rental Truck in Nice, France, 86 murdered in 5 minutes...
Total number murdered in mass public shootings by year...
Lawn mower deaths every year.... more than 75

(Lawn Mower Accidents Rise This Time of Year | MU News Bureau)

2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
2002...not listed by mother jones
1985...(none listed)
1983 (none listed)

Why? There are close to 600 million guns in private hands, and the majority now are semi automatic weapons with magazines...... criminals used them to murder 11,004 people...70-80% of those victims are other criminals. Meanwhile, law abiding Americans used those guns to stop violent criminals 1.1 million times on average each year...

Your numbers don't add up....banning these guns and magazines will cost lives, not save lives.

how many with pressure cookers or fertilizer

Very few. The weapon of choice for mass murder is the gun

The gun is an inefficient tool for mass murder....a rental truck in Nice, France was used by a muslim to murder 86 people....more people in one attack than each year of mass public shootings except for 2017...... he also injured 435 people in that 5 minutes of driving...no mass public shooting has come close to that number.

how many with pressure cookers or fertilizer

Very few. The weapon of choice for mass murder is the gun

The gun is an inefficient tool for mass murder....a rental truck in Nice, France was used by a muslim to murder 86 people....more people in one attack than each year of mass public shootings except for 2017...... he also injured 435 people in that 5 minutes of driving...no mass public shooting has come close to that number.

using liberal logic, we should ban all trucks on public roads. Here's an idea: ban muslim truck drivers, LOL.

I shoot rabid skunks, or fisher cats, the occasional coyote

Fucking squirrel hunter. lol. Need a machine gun for that huh?

And you're the moron who says I should shoot a rabid animal with a shotgun and spread rabies infected tissue everywhere so I don't think I;ll take any advice from you on what to use for a gun

I've taken a shit load of rabbits and pheasant with bird shot. One shot one kill and it DOESN'T blast em to hell dumbass....have you ever hit ANYTHING?

Forum List

Back