What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

Lawn mowers kill more people each year than guns do in mass public shootings....do you want to ban them?

I don't believe a lawn mower has ever been used in a mass killing incident

I shoot rabid skunks, or fisher cats, the occasional coyote

Fucking squirrel hunter. lol. Need a machine gun for that huh?

And you're the moron who says I should shoot a rabid animal with a shotgun and spread rabies infected tissue everywhere so I don't think I;ll take any advice from you on what to use for a gun

I've taken a shit load of rabbits and pheasant with bird shot. One shot one kill and it DOESN'T blast em to hell dumbass....have you ever hit ANYTHING?

A semiautomatic isn't a machine gun , moron.

And you said I should use my 12 gauge on a rabid skunk my 12 gauge is loaded with alternating slug and buckshot rounds not fucking bird shot as it is my primary home defense weapon my 5.56 is loaded with a very good varmint round.

And FYI my Remington 870 is an actual military weapon unlike the AR 15

And you said I should use my 12 gauge on a rabid skunk my 12 gauge is loaded with alternating slug and buckshot rounds not fucking bird shot as it is my primary home defense weapon my 5.56 is loaded with a very good varmint round.

So once your shotgun is loaded you don't know how to rack those rounds out of it?

What a dope

Fucking squirrel hunter LOL

So once your shotgun is loaded you don't know how to rack those rounds out of it?

What a dope

Fucking squirrel hunter LOL

I don't keep fucking bird shot because I don't hunt birds anymore.

and sure by the time I saw the rabid skunk, got inside opened my gun safe switched ammo and got back outside I'm sure that rabid skunk would just sit there and wait for me

where my mini 14 was already loaded and on a rack by the door

If stupid were money you'd be a fucking billionaire

Buy a box dumbass.They're cheap as shit

and sure by the time I saw the rabid skunk, got inside opened my gun safe switched ammo and got back outside I'm sure that rabid skunk would just sit there and wait for me

You could just as easily have you 870 in that rack or add it to that rack. But I know...the assault rifle is just so FUN....

By the way...you have a much better chance of hitting that rabid skunk first shot with that 870 than with the assault rifle and it will splatter a hell of a lot less.

Sounds like you need all the help you can get squirrel hunter

Buy a box dumbass.They're cheap as shit

You could just as easily have you 870 in that rack or add it to that rack. But I know...the assault rifle is just so FUN....

By the way...you have a much better chance of hitting that rabid skunk first shot with that 870 than with the assault rifle and it will splatter a hell of a lot less.

Sounds like you need all the help you can get squirrel hunter

Here you go again telling other people what to do. And a Mini 14 is not an "assault rifle", Corky

I don't want to buy fucking bird shot because I don't need fucking bird shot.

I didn't keep my shotgun by the door because it is loaded with fucking slugs and buckshot you fucking moron and that load was completely inappropriate for shooting a rabid skunk or any other pest. ( except you)

I already had a rife loaded with a perfectly good varmint round I saw no need to use another rifle and what firearm I choose to use in none of your fucking business

I didn't keep my shotgun by the door because it is loaded with fucking slugs and buckshot you fucking moron and that load was completely inappropriate for shooting a rabid skunk or any other pest. ( except you)

Cause ya know...racking that slide is nearly impossible LOL

Cause ya know...racking that slide is nearly impossible LOL

Maybe for a twig armed pansy like you but as I said I had no reason to use a shotgun since I had a very good varmint rifle loaded and ready to go

I can't help it if you're afraid of semiautomatic rifles

I can't help it if you're afraid of semiautomatic rifles

Ya know who's"afraid" of them? School kids and their parents. Concert goers like in Vegas...people in churches and synagogues...

I've been to 3 concerts in the past year and wasn't afraid once.

Because I know I have a less than 1 in 11000 chance of getting caught in a mass shooting event

you have been shown over and over again that knives kill more people every single year than rifles do

How many mass killings with knives have we had?

how many with pressure cookers or fertilizer? the problem is not the weapon, the problem is we are living in a sick culture.
So, the killing power of the weapon is irrelevant to the death toll?

you have been shown over and over again that knives kill more people every single year than rifles do

how many with pressure cookers or fertilizer? the problem is not the weapon, the problem is we are living in a sick culture.

Yes....the main point to a mass public shooting is the location...the only reason the Sandy Hook killer was able to murder so many was the fact he chose the smallest children to target...which he could have done with a couple of pistols since the police didn't arrive for 5 minutes.... Dittos the Las Vegas shooter.....he killed 58 only because he was firing into a crowd of over 22,000, tightly packed in, and he fired from a concealed and fortified position...

Notice....the shooter in Crimea used a 5 shot, pump action shot gun and killed 21. The Virginia Tech shooter used 2 pistols and killed 32......the one thing they all have in common....they were all gun free zones where the victims were unarmed and helpless.

In a closed space like a building, pistols will kill just as easily as a rifle, or shotgun...it is the unarmed, helpless victims when there is no one to stop the killer that causes the death rate to be so high.

Yes....the main point to a mass public shooting is the location...the only reason the Sandy Hook killer was able to murder so many was the fact he chose the smallest children to target...which he could have done with a couple of pistols since the police didn't arrive for 5 minutes.... Dittos the Las Vegas shooter.....he killed 58 only because he was firing into a crowd of over 22,000, tightly packed in, and he fired from a concealed and fortified position...

Notice....the shooter in Crimea used a 5 shot, pump action shot gun and killed 21. The Virginia Tech shooter used 2 pistols and killed 32......the one thing they all have in common....they were all gun free zones where the victims were unarmed and helpless.

In a closed space like a building, pistols will kill just as easily as a rifle, or shotgun...it is the unarmed, helpless victims when there is no one to stop the killer that causes the death rate to be so high.

But but but what about all the innocent children killed in the crossfire??!?!?!?!?

Schools have long hallways.

I think we have shown over and over that gun huggers "solution" to mass killings and gun violence in general is (stupidly) ......more fucking guns

Forum List

Back