What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

I think we have shown over and over that gun huggers "solution" to mass killings and gun violence in general is (stupidly) ......more fucking guns

I think we have reached the point of "Enough" guns. We don't need any more guns out there than we already have. In fact, we need to clean up the illegal guns that are out there now even if it means inconveniencing a citizen or two doing it. Case in point, Texas and Arizona States have become the Gun Resources for the Drug Cartels in Mexico and the Criminal Gangs in Metro Cities across the US. We need to put a stop to that now. And, I submit, the way to do that is through the Commerce laws. If any state continues to contribute at that level to criminal gun activity, freeze their borders where they can't have the guns shipped into their state. If the Guns are manufactured in that state, freeze the state borders where they can't legally ship their guns out. The Manufacturers will move to a State where there are little or no restrictions and the Illegal Gun Market all but dry up. When you have over 250K number of Guns every month moved to Criminal Activity every month from just two or three states (I think we can add Kansas and Nevada in there as well) then that's some serious illegal activity that really can't be taken care of using Gun Regulations. It's become more of an Interstate Commerce Problem. It's going to take either Congress to pass laws to force the FTA people to do it or a President that isn't on the take to force the FTA to do it. Either way works. But as long as the millions are spent by the Gun Manufacturers and Lobbyists, don't look for that to happen.

Okay, you Party of Trump pukes. You want to curb illegal gang violence, there is your chance. Back this and watch not only the Inner City Gangs start to lose their Guns but the Mexican Military to be no longer be outgunned by the Drug Cartels.

And it's done without one single addition of Firearms Regulation at the Federal Level. But it forces the offending states to clean up their act without harming their citizens right to own and purchase firearms.
There will never be enough guns. Know that. Your kind still exist

You think you will ever have enough to outgun people like me? Dream on. We can support common sense gun laws and yet own guns. Plus, many of us are more qualified to use them than you Rexall Rangers. There are enough guns out there already.
You and yours are the most dangerous people on the planet! Anyone willing to take the rights of others are pure evil!

I think we have shown over and over that gun huggers "solution" to mass killings and gun violence in general is (stupidly) ......more fucking guns

I think we have reached the point of "Enough" guns. We don't need any more guns out there than we already have. In fact, we need to clean up the illegal guns that are out there now even if it means inconveniencing a citizen or two doing it. Case in point, Texas and Arizona States have become the Gun Resources for the Drug Cartels in Mexico and the Criminal Gangs in Metro Cities across the US. We need to put a stop to that now. And, I submit, the way to do that is through the Commerce laws. If any state continues to contribute at that level to criminal gun activity, freeze their borders where they can't have the guns shipped into their state. If the Guns are manufactured in that state, freeze the state borders where they can't legally ship their guns out. The Manufacturers will move to a State where there are little or no restrictions and the Illegal Gun Market all but dry up. When you have over 250K number of Guns every month moved to Criminal Activity every month from just two or three states (I think we can add Kansas and Nevada in there as well) then that's some serious illegal activity that really can't be taken care of using Gun Regulations. It's become more of an Interstate Commerce Problem. It's going to take either Congress to pass laws to force the FTA people to do it or a President that isn't on the take to force the FTA to do it. Either way works. But as long as the millions are spent by the Gun Manufacturers and Lobbyists, don't look for that to happen.

Okay, you Party of Trump pukes. You want to curb illegal gang violence, there is your chance. Back this and watch not only the Inner City Gangs start to lose their Guns but the Mexican Military to be no longer be outgunned by the Drug Cartels.

And it's done without one single addition of Firearms Regulation at the Federal Level. But it forces the offending states to clean up their act without harming their citizens right to own and purchase firearms.

No...Texas and Arizona are not the gun resource point for the drug cartels.....they get them from the Mexican military which gets them from the U.S. government....they also get their military rifles from China, and Europe. The drug cartels are also putting new gun making factories on the border so they can now import guns to the gangs in this country.

I just love it when your blowing smoke. Here are some facts

Just under 2000 guns were sold/transfered under Operation Fast and Furious. But according to that ATF, from 2009 to 2014, there were over 75,000 traceable guns bought in just Texas alone that were smuggled into Mexico into the Drug Cartels. That is just the traceable one. The estimate by the ATF is closer to 750,000 from 4 or the border or near border states.

Where do Mexican drug cartels get their guns? The US.

Mexico%20guns.png

My how that just under 2000 grew to over 73,000 at the same time. I just learned something. If a Mexican Drug Cartel Member wants to temporarily legally cross into the United States (he has the money for the bribes) he can go to any gun show in the State of Texas and buy enough guns to fill a panel truck and drive it back across the border and not even be searched at the border. He doesn't even need an frickin ID or any kind. The total number of Untraceable Guns coming out of the states that do not require background checks are gun shows going into Mexico is over than 750,000.

By the same token, a Gang Member can drive down from any large norther Metro Area with his panel truck...... You should get the idea. Or maybe, he's just a "Business Man" taking his "Cargo" to Chitown for profit. Until 2013, Colorado was on the list for guns headed for Chicago like that. Kansas still is and so is Oklahoma. South Dakota is a favorite Gang Gun Shopping Mall.

The number of weapons stolen from homes, Mexican Army, Police and Law Enforcement are a drop in the bucket to the numbers being imported in from the US Border and Near Border states. The fact is, the Mexican Drug Cartels don't have to steal it from the Mexican Police. They already have them outgunned and just pick their guns out because it's convenient.

If you think that is BS, let's try another outlet.
The day I got my AK-47: Guns, Mexican drug cartels and US laws
Read this about the purchase of an AK-47 in a parking lot in the US that was completely untraceable. And the education that the Writer received from the Mexican State Police.

You think you will ever have enough to outgun people like me? Dream on. We can support common sense gun laws and yet own guns. Plus, many of us are more qualified to use them than you Rexall Rangers. There are enough guns out there already.
You and yours are the most dangerous people on the planet! Anyone willing to take the rights of others are pure evil!

Yet you would gleefully take my rights. Well, cupcake, come get them. And bring reinforcements.

Yet you would gleefully take my rights. Well, cupcake, come get them. And bring reinforcements.
Which rights are those, since I have no plan for anything?

I didn't keep my shotgun by the door because it is loaded with fucking slugs and buckshot you fucking moron and that load was completely inappropriate for shooting a rabid skunk or any other pest. ( except you)

Cause ya know...racking that slide is nearly impossible LOL

Maybe for a twig armed pansy like you but as I said I had no reason to use a shotgun since I had a very good varmint rifle loaded and ready to go

I can't help it if you're afraid of semiautomatic rifles

I don't fear you with any kind of gun. I know your pansy ass is just all talk. Unfortunately, some nutcase may take what you say and act on it. And that is what makes you so dangerous.

And what do I say?

That an AR 15 is just another semiautomatic rifle?

That any other semiautomatic rifle would be just as deadly when shooting at unarmed people in an enclosed space?

Both of those statements are 100 fucking percent true

Trump has already told you to be ready. Are you ready? Have you cleaned your guns lately? Are they in tip top condition? And be ready for what. Just wondering.

I shoot rabid skunks, or fisher cats, the occasional coyote

Fucking squirrel hunter. lol. Need a machine gun for that huh?

And you're the moron who says I should shoot a rabid animal with a shotgun and spread rabies infected tissue everywhere so I don't think I;ll take any advice from you on what to use for a gun

I've taken a shit load of rabbits and pheasant with bird shot. One shot one kill and it DOESN'T blast em to hell dumbass....have you ever hit ANYTHING?

A semiautomatic isn't a machine gun , moron.

And you said I should use my 12 gauge on a rabid skunk my 12 gauge is loaded with alternating slug and buckshot rounds not fucking bird shot as it is my primary home defense weapon my 5.56 is loaded with a very good varmint round.

And FYI my Remington 870 is an actual military weapon unlike the AR 15

Funny, I first shot in the Air Force an AR-15 Model 601. Imagine that. And from the AR-15 Model 601, the AR-15 Model 602 was born and so was the AR-15 Model 750 (the civilian AR-15) and the Colt LE6920. The AR-15 Model 601 saw combat in Malaysia as early as 1959. The one they are using today is the Colt AR-15 Model 604 commonly known as the M-16A-4. Considering it was used in combat at least 5 years before it was offered to the general public and 10 years before the Army bought it, I would say it qualifies as a Military Weapon. If it quacks like a duck......

And it is NOT the same AR 15 available to civilians

as I said the AR 15 a civilian can own is nothing but a semiautomatic rifle not unlike any other semiautomatic rifle that has been available to civilians for over 100 years

Trump has already told you to be ready. Are you ready? Have you cleaned your guns lately? Are they in tip top condition? And be ready for what. Just wondering.
So you can’t state what rights you accused me of? There you go, evil at its finest

I didn't keep my shotgun by the door because it is loaded with fucking slugs and buckshot you fucking moron and that load was completely inappropriate for shooting a rabid skunk or any other pest. ( except you)

Maybe for a twig armed pansy like you but as I said I had no reason to use a shotgun since I had a very good varmint rifle loaded and ready to go

I don't fear you with any kind of gun. I know your pansy ass is just all talk. Unfortunately, some nutcase may take what you say and act on it. And that is what makes you so dangerous.

And what do I say?

That any other semiautomatic rifle would be just as deadly when shooting at unarmed people in an enclosed space?

Since I have been in Combat, I can tell you that there is absolutely no difference in performance between a Colt Model 750, LE6920 or AR-15 Model 604 (M-16A-4). And what you think of as a civilian M-16 is actually a Civilian M-4. And the M-4 is very effective in close quarters and is far superior to a handgun. But since you are a Rexall Ranger, you don't know the difference. Then you demand that you make all the Firearms Laws. Well, cupcake, not going to happen.

And what do I say?

Since I have been in Combat, I can tell you that there is absolutely no difference in performance between a Colt Model 750, LE6920 or AR-15 Model 604 (M-16A-4). And what you think of as a civilian M-16 is actually a Civilian M-4. And the M-4 is very effective in close quarters and is far superior to a handgun. But since you are a Rexall Ranger, you don't know the difference. Then you demand that you make all the Firearms Laws. Well, cupcake, not going to happen.
What’s your point?

And what do I say?

And there is absolutely no fucking difference in performance between any semiautomatic rifle and any military variant set to semiautomatic fire since ALL semiautomatic rifles fire one shot per trigger pull

so once again your point is fucking irrelevant.

And what do I say?

What’s your point?
he doesn't have one except for the one on his fucking head

No...Texas and Arizona are not the gun resource point for the drug cartels.....they get them from the Mexican military which gets them from the U.S. government....they also get their military rifles from China, and Europe. The drug cartels are also putting new gun making factories on the border so they can now import guns to the gangs in this country.

Just under 2000 guns were sold/transfered under Operation Fast and Furious. But according to that ATF, from 2009 to 2014, there were over 75,000 traceable guns bought in just Texas alone that were smuggled into Mexico into the Drug Cartels. That is just the traceable one. The estimate by the ATF is closer to 750,000 from 4 or the border or near border states.

Mexico%20guns.png

My how that just under 2000 grew to over 73,000 at the same time. I just learned something. If a Mexican Drug Cartel Member wants to temporarily legally cross into the United States (he has the money for the bribes) he can go to any gun show in the State of Texas and buy enough guns to fill a panel truck and drive it back across the border and not even be searched at the border. He doesn't even need an frickin ID or any kind. The total number of Untraceable Guns coming out of the states that do not require background checks are gun shows going into Mexico is over than 750,000.

By the same token, a Gang Member can drive down from any large norther Metro Area with his panel truck...... You should get the idea. Or maybe, he's just a "Business Man" taking his "Cargo" to Chitown for profit. Until 2013, Colorado was on the list for guns headed for Chicago like that. Kansas still is and so is Oklahoma. South Dakota is a favorite Gang Gun Shopping Mall.

The number of weapons stolen from homes, Mexican Army, Police and Law Enforcement are a drop in the bucket to the numbers being imported in from the US Border and Near Border states. The fact is, the Mexican Drug Cartels don't have to steal it from the Mexican Police. They already have them outgunned and just pick their guns out because it's convenient.

Read this about the purchase of an AK-47 in a parking lot in the US that was completely untraceable. And the education that the Writer received from the Mexican State Police.

Moron.....the only reason they know which guns are from the U.S. are because of our serial numbers.....most of the guns they find can't be traced...you dipshit...

Mexico..

Mexico's Gun Supply and the 90 Percent Myth

nterestingly, the part of this argument pertaining to guns has been adopted by many politicians and government officials in the United States in recent years. It has now become quite common to hear U.S. officials confidently assert that 90 percent of the weapons used by the Mexican drug cartels come from the United States. However, a close examination of the dynamics of the cartel wars in Mexico — and of how the oft-echoed 90 percent number was reached — clearly demonstrates that the number is more political rhetoric than empirical fact.

By the Numbers
As we discussed in a previous analysis, the 90 percent number was derived from a June 2009 U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) report to Congress on U.S. efforts to combat arms trafficking to Mexico (see external link).

According to the GAO report, some 30,000 firearms were seized from criminals by Mexican authorities in 2008. Of these 30,000 firearms, information pertaining to 7,200 of them (24 percent) was submitted to the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) for tracing. Of these 7,200 guns, only about 4,000 could be traced by the ATF, and of these 4,000, some 3,480 (87 percent) were shown to have come from the United States.

This means that the 87 percent figure relates to the number of weapons submitted by the Mexican government to the ATF that could be successfully traced and not from the total number of weapons seized by Mexican authorities or even from the total number of weapons submitted to the ATF for tracing.

In fact, the 3,480 guns positively traced to the United States equals less than 12 percent of the total arms seized in Mexico in 2008 and less than 48 percent of all those submitted by the Mexican government to the ATF for tracing. This means that almost 90 percent of the guns seized in Mexico in 2008 were not traced back to the United States.

The remaining 22,800 firearms seized by Mexican authorities in 2008 were not traced for a variety of reasons. In addition to factors such as bureaucratic barriers and negligence, many of the weapons seized by Mexican authorities either do not bear serial numbers or have had their serial numbers altered or obliterated. It is also important to understand that the Mexican authorities simply don't bother to submit some classes of weapons to the ATF for tracing. Such weapons include firearms they identify as coming from their own military or police forces, or guns that they can trace back themselves as being sold through the Mexican Defense Department's Arms and Ammunition Marketing Division (UCAM). Likewise, they do not ask ATF to trace military ordnance from third countries like the South Korean fragmentation grenades commonly used in cartel attacks.
-------

Type 3: Guns Not Available for Civilian Purchase in Mexico or the U.S.
The third category of weapons encountered in Mexico is military-grade ordnance not generally available for sale in the United States or Mexico. This category includes hand grenades, 40 mm grenades, rocket-propelled grenades (RPGs), automatic assault rifles and main battle rifles and light machine guns.

This third type of weapon is fairly difficult and very expensive to obtain in the United States, especially in the large numbers in which the cartels are employing them. They are also dangerous to obtain in the United States due to heavy law enforcement scrutiny. Therefore, most of the military ordnance used by the Mexican cartels comes from other sources, such as the international arms market — increasingly from China via the same networks that furnish precursor chemicals for narcotics manufacturing — or from corrupt elements in the Mexican military or even deserters who take their weapons with them. Besides, items such as South Korean fragmentation grenades and RPG-7s, often used by the cartels, simply are not in the U.S. arsenal. This means that very few of the weapons in this category come from the United States.

In recent years the cartels, especially their enforcer groups such as Los Zetas, Gente Nueva and La Linea, have been increasingly using military weaponry instead of sporting arms. A close examination of the arms seized from the enforcer groups and their training camps clearly demonstrates this trend toward military ordnance, including many weapons not readily available in the United States. Some of these seizures have included M60 machine guns and hundreds of 40 mm grenades obtained from the military arsenals of countries like Guatemala.

But Guatemala is not the only source of such weapons. Latin America is awash in weapons that were shipped there over the past several decades to supply the various insurgencies and counterinsurgencies in the region. When these military-grade weapons are combined with the rampant corruption in the region, they quickly find their way into the black arms market. The Mexican cartels have supply-chain contacts that help move narcotics to Mexico from South America, and they are able to use this same network to obtain guns from the black market in South and Central America and then smuggle them into Mexico. While there are many weapons in this category that were manufactured in the United States, the overwhelming majority of the U.S.-manufactured weapons of this third type encountered in Mexico — like LAW rockets and M60 machine guns — come into Mexico from third countries and not directly from the United States.
-----

As noted above, China has become an increasingly common source for military weapons like grenades and fully automatic assault rifles in recent years.

Mexico’s gun control laws: A model for the United States?

Whatever the exact percentage, it is incorrect to assert that purchases from American gun stores for the purposes of smuggling into Mexico are the prime source of American guns in Mexico. To the contrary, of the Mexican guns that are successfully traced to the U.S., the average firearms age is fifteen years, according to data compiled by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives. The age of these guns is strong evidence that they were legal American guns that were stolen and then sold into the black market–and not guns which were bought at a gun store as part of a plan for them to be immediately transported to Mexico.

Central America...

Report: Guns recovered in Central America traced to non-U.S. sources

Agents traced the majority of these recovered guns to foreign countries — or no source at all.

Over 71 percent of the 2,182 guns recovered in Honduras came from non-U.S. manufacturers, according to the report. Likewise, 60 percent of the 152 guns found in Panama, 53 percent of the 623 guns from Honduras and 51 percent of the 2,718 the guns recovered in El Salvador were traced to foreign manufacturers.

And you're the moron who says I should shoot a rabid animal with a shotgun and spread rabies infected tissue everywhere so I don't think I;ll take any advice from you on what to use for a gun

I've taken a shit load of rabbits and pheasant with bird shot. One shot one kill and it DOESN'T blast em to hell dumbass....have you ever hit ANYTHING?

And you said I should use my 12 gauge on a rabid skunk my 12 gauge is loaded with alternating slug and buckshot rounds not fucking bird shot as it is my primary home defense weapon my 5.56 is loaded with a very good varmint round.

Funny, I first shot in the Air Force an AR-15 Model 601. Imagine that. And from the AR-15 Model 601, the AR-15 Model 602 was born and so was the AR-15 Model 750 (the civilian AR-15) and the Colt LE6920. The AR-15 Model 601 saw combat in Malaysia as early as 1959. The one they are using today is the Colt AR-15 Model 604 commonly known as the M-16A-4. Considering it was used in combat at least 5 years before it was offered to the general public and 10 years before the Army bought it, I would say it qualifies as a Military Weapon. If it quacks like a duck......

as I said the AR 15 a civilian can own is nothing but a semiautomatic rifle not unlike any other semiautomatic rifle that has been available to civilians for over 100 years

In combat, the reasons for the M-4 over many other Combat Rifles is the same traits as the AR-15 has. I already covered those traits. In fact, a Colt Model 750 which all others are just copies, is as deadly as the Model 604 (M-16A-4). If you are trained in one for combat, you can easily go from one to another without even noticing it. You Rexall Rangers never faced an enemy with nothing better to do than end your family tree right then and there. You have never faced an Overrun where speed of reloading is the difference between life and death. And, trust me, nothing reloads faster and gets back to killing or maiming than a M-16, M-4 or AR-15. Even your cheap pieces of crap 500 buck bargain basement models.

In combat, the reasons for the M-4 over many other Combat Rifles is the same traits as the AR-15 has. I already covered those traits. In fact, a Colt Model 750 which all others are just copies, is as deadly as the Model 604 (M-16A-4). If you are trained in one for combat, you can easily go from one to another without even noticing it. You Rexall Rangers never faced an enemy with nothing better to do than end your family tree right then and there. You have never faced an Overrun where speed of reloading is the difference between life and death. And, trust me, nothing reloads faster and gets back to killing or maiming than a M-16, M-4 or AR-15. Even your cheap pieces of crap 500 buck bargain basement models.

More of the same bullshit

and it's no more true now than it ever was

Mexico%20guns.png

Moron.....the only reason they know which guns are from the U.S. are because of our serial numbers.....most of the guns they find can't be traced...you dipshit...

Mexico..

Mexico's Gun Supply and the 90 Percent Myth

nterestingly, the part of this argument pertaining to guns has been adopted by many politicians and government officials in the United States in recent years. It has now become quite common to hear U.S. officials confidently assert that 90 percent of the weapons used by the Mexican drug cartels come from the United States. However, a close examination of the dynamics of the cartel wars in Mexico — and of how the oft-echoed 90 percent number was reached — clearly demonstrates that the number is more political rhetoric than empirical fact.

By the Numbers
As we discussed in a previous analysis, the 90 percent number was derived from a June 2009 U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) report to Congress on U.S. efforts to combat arms trafficking to Mexico (see external link).

According to the GAO report, some 30,000 firearms were seized from criminals by Mexican authorities in 2008. Of these 30,000 firearms, information pertaining to 7,200 of them (24 percent) was submitted to the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) for tracing. Of these 7,200 guns, only about 4,000 could be traced by the ATF, and of these 4,000, some 3,480 (87 percent) were shown to have come from the United States.

This means that the 87 percent figure relates to the number of weapons submitted by the Mexican government to the ATF that could be successfully traced and not from the total number of weapons seized by Mexican authorities or even from the total number of weapons submitted to the ATF for tracing.

In fact, the 3,480 guns positively traced to the United States equals less than 12 percent of the total arms seized in Mexico in 2008 and less than 48 percent of all those submitted by the Mexican government to the ATF for tracing. This means that almost 90 percent of the guns seized in Mexico in 2008 were not traced back to the United States.

The remaining 22,800 firearms seized by Mexican authorities in 2008 were not traced for a variety of reasons. In addition to factors such as bureaucratic barriers and negligence, many of the weapons seized by Mexican authorities either do not bear serial numbers or have had their serial numbers altered or obliterated. It is also important to understand that the Mexican authorities simply don't bother to submit some classes of weapons to the ATF for tracing. Such weapons include firearms they identify as coming from their own military or police forces, or guns that they can trace back themselves as being sold through the Mexican Defense Department's Arms and Ammunition Marketing Division (UCAM). Likewise, they do not ask ATF to trace military ordnance from third countries like the South Korean fragmentation grenades commonly used in cartel attacks.
-------

Type 3: Guns Not Available for Civilian Purchase in Mexico or the U.S.
The third category of weapons encountered in Mexico is military-grade ordnance not generally available for sale in the United States or Mexico. This category includes hand grenades, 40 mm grenades, rocket-propelled grenades (RPGs), automatic assault rifles and main battle rifles and light machine guns.

This third type of weapon is fairly difficult and very expensive to obtain in the United States, especially in the large numbers in which the cartels are employing them. They are also dangerous to obtain in the United States due to heavy law enforcement scrutiny. Therefore, most of the military ordnance used by the Mexican cartels comes from other sources, such as the international arms market — increasingly from China via the same networks that furnish precursor chemicals for narcotics manufacturing — or from corrupt elements in the Mexican military or even deserters who take their weapons with them. Besides, items such as South Korean fragmentation grenades and RPG-7s, often used by the cartels, simply are not in the U.S. arsenal. This means that very few of the weapons in this category come from the United States.

In recent years the cartels, especially their enforcer groups such as Los Zetas, Gente Nueva and La Linea, have been increasingly using military weaponry instead of sporting arms. A close examination of the arms seized from the enforcer groups and their training camps clearly demonstrates this trend toward military ordnance, including many weapons not readily available in the United States. Some of these seizures have included M60 machine guns and hundreds of 40 mm grenades obtained from the military arsenals of countries like Guatemala.

But Guatemala is not the only source of such weapons. Latin America is awash in weapons that were shipped there over the past several decades to supply the various insurgencies and counterinsurgencies in the region. When these military-grade weapons are combined with the rampant corruption in the region, they quickly find their way into the black arms market. The Mexican cartels have supply-chain contacts that help move narcotics to Mexico from South America, and they are able to use this same network to obtain guns from the black market in South and Central America and then smuggle them into Mexico. While there are many weapons in this category that were manufactured in the United States, the overwhelming majority of the U.S.-manufactured weapons of this third type encountered in Mexico — like LAW rockets and M60 machine guns — come into Mexico from third countries and not directly from the United States.
-----

As noted above, China has become an increasingly common source for military weapons like grenades and fully automatic assault rifles in recent years.

Mexico’s gun control laws: A model for the United States?

Whatever the exact percentage, it is incorrect to assert that purchases from American gun stores for the purposes of smuggling into Mexico are the prime source of American guns in Mexico. To the contrary, of the Mexican guns that are successfully traced to the U.S., the average firearms age is fifteen years, according to data compiled by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives. The age of these guns is strong evidence that they were legal American guns that were stolen and then sold into the black market–and not guns which were bought at a gun store as part of a plan for them to be immediately transported to Mexico.

Central America...

Report: Guns recovered in Central America traced to non-U.S. sources

Agents traced the majority of these recovered guns to foreign countries — or no source at all.

Over 71 percent of the 2,182 guns recovered in Honduras came from non-U.S. manufacturers, according to the report. Likewise, 60 percent of the 152 guns found in Panama, 53 percent of the 623 guns from Honduras and 51 percent of the 2,718 the guns recovered in El Salvador were traced to foreign manufacturers.

Let's take a look at some of your sources.

Strafor.com is considered a joke to other journalists.
Stratfor Is a Joke and So Is Wikileaks for Taking It Seriously - The Atlantic

After some research, Strafor has NO field reporters. They scan the Internet and write personal opinions from that information. You will notice that there is not one single supporting link on the article. It's a personal opinion only. Stafor is generally rated at between 20 and 30% factual because of this. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. The main thing they sell isn't really news, it's conscriptions. And a lot of people pay it. Mostly, it's people like you that want to read what you want to hear. In this case, it's just another personal opinion without any basis for fact. You've been given the fact. But like most "The Party of Trump" facts just aren't good enough.

So, the killing power of the weapon is irrelevant to the death toll?

Yes....the main point to a mass public shooting is the location...the only reason the Sandy Hook killer was able to murder so many was the fact he chose the smallest children to target...which he could have done with a couple of pistols since the police didn't arrive for 5 minutes.... Dittos the Las Vegas shooter.....he killed 58 only because he was firing into a crowd of over 22,000, tightly packed in, and he fired from a concealed and fortified position...

Notice....the shooter in Crimea used a 5 shot, pump action shot gun and killed 21. The Virginia Tech shooter used 2 pistols and killed 32......the one thing they all have in common....they were all gun free zones where the victims were unarmed and helpless.

In a closed space like a building, pistols will kill just as easily as a rifle, or shotgun...it is the unarmed, helpless victims when there is no one to stop the killer that causes the death rate to be so high.
Schools have long hallways.

Not long enough to make a difference with guns. Unless you are talking 300 yards out where a rifle has an advantage over a pistol....in a gun fight....but we aren't talking about that, we are talking about a shooter murdering people in confined rooms and narrow hallways where they are unarmed, helpless and can't shoot back....those are the biggest factors, not the choice of gun by the shooter.

The average accuracy range of a handgun is something like 25 yards.

Now you claim you can shoot the typical handgun 300 yards. My God. You claim to know guns?

No, dipshit...read the post again.... the rifle has an advantage at long ranges.....as in 300 meters....inside of a building it loses all of it's advantages in an active shooter situation vs. the police or armed citizens.....the distances are too close for an advantage....which is why the worst school shooting was Virginia Tech where the guy used two pistols and murdered 32 people...... and the Sandy Hook shooter had no advantage when he used the AR-15 rifle.....he attacked the smallest, most helpless children in a confined classroom...and killed himself in 5 minutes as soon as he heard the police show up....

You don't know what you are talking about.

I bet I own more guns than you do.

And YES you did try to say that it took 300 yards before rifles had an advantage you dishonest, lying POS.

Rifles take advantage after 25 yards especially with most shooters. Even more so with rapid fire.

Yes....the main point to a mass public shooting is the location...the only reason the Sandy Hook killer was able to murder so many was the fact he chose the smallest children to target...which he could have done with a couple of pistols since the police didn't arrive for 5 minutes.... Dittos the Las Vegas shooter.....he killed 58 only because he was firing into a crowd of over 22,000, tightly packed in, and he fired from a concealed and fortified position...

Notice....the shooter in Crimea used a 5 shot, pump action shot gun and killed 21. The Virginia Tech shooter used 2 pistols and killed 32......the one thing they all have in common....they were all gun free zones where the victims were unarmed and helpless.

In a closed space like a building, pistols will kill just as easily as a rifle, or shotgun...it is the unarmed, helpless victims when there is no one to stop the killer that causes the death rate to be so high.
Schools have long hallways.

Not long enough to make a difference with guns. Unless you are talking 300 yards out where a rifle has an advantage over a pistol....in a gun fight....but we aren't talking about that, we are talking about a shooter murdering people in confined rooms and narrow hallways where they are unarmed, helpless and can't shoot back....those are the biggest factors, not the choice of gun by the shooter.

The average accuracy range of a handgun is something like 25 yards.

Now you claim you can shoot the typical handgun 300 yards. My God. You claim to know guns?

No, dipshit...read the post again.... the rifle has an advantage at long ranges.....as in 300 meters....inside of a building it loses all of it's advantages in an active shooter situation vs. the police or armed citizens.....the distances are too close for an advantage....which is why the worst school shooting was Virginia Tech where the guy used two pistols and murdered 32 people...... and the Sandy Hook shooter had no advantage when he used the AR-15 rifle.....he attacked the smallest, most helpless children in a confined classroom...and killed himself in 5 minutes as soon as he heard the police show up....

You don't know what you are talking about.

I bet I own more guns than you do.

And YES you did try to say that it took 300 yards before rifles had an advantage you dishonest, lying POS.

Rifles take advantage after 25 yards especially with most shooters. Even more so with rapid fire.
why haven't you quoted his statement then? seems you avoided that to make your statement

They have. Most mass shooting occur in "gun free zones". Get rid of those zones. Why wont the left do that? Do they want more mass shootings?

Forum List

Back