What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

I think we have shown over and over that gun huggers "solution" to mass killings and gun violence in general is (stupidly) ......more fucking guns

I think we have reached the point of "Enough" guns. We don't need any more guns out there than we already have. In fact, we need to clean up the illegal guns that are out there now even if it means inconveniencing a citizen or two doing it. Case in point, Texas and Arizona States have become the Gun Resources for the Drug Cartels in Mexico and the Criminal Gangs in Metro Cities across the US. We need to put a stop to that now. And, I submit, the way to do that is through the Commerce laws. If any state continues to contribute at that level to criminal gun activity, freeze their borders where they can't have the guns shipped into their state. If the Guns are manufactured in that state, freeze the state borders where they can't legally ship their guns out. The Manufacturers will move to a State where there are little or no restrictions and the Illegal Gun Market all but dry up. When you have over 250K number of Guns every month moved to Criminal Activity every month from just two or three states (I think we can add Kansas and Nevada in there as well) then that's some serious illegal activity that really can't be taken care of using Gun Regulations. It's become more of an Interstate Commerce Problem. It's going to take either Congress to pass laws to force the FTA people to do it or a President that isn't on the take to force the FTA to do it. Either way works. But as long as the millions are spent by the Gun Manufacturers and Lobbyists, don't look for that to happen.

Okay, you Party of Trump pukes. You want to curb illegal gang violence, there is your chance. Back this and watch not only the Inner City Gangs start to lose their Guns but the Mexican Military to be no longer be outgunned by the Drug Cartels.

And it's done without one single addition of Firearms Regulation at the Federal Level. But it forces the offending states to clean up their act without harming their citizens right to own and purchase firearms.
There will never be enough guns. Know that. Your kind still exist

You think you will ever have enough to outgun people like me? Dream on. We can support common sense gun laws and yet own guns. Plus, many of us are more qualified to use them than you Rexall Rangers. There are enough guns out there already.
You and yours are the most dangerous people on the planet! Anyone willing to take the rights of others are pure evil!

Yet you would gleefully take my rights. Well, cupcake, come get them. And bring reinforcements.
so wise ass, what is that right I'm trying to take from you? come on chicken shit, ain't got the courage to say oops you're mistaken? Got nothing accept you're a liar!!! got it.

Mass shootings are usually ended when other guns come to the scene. A 'Gun Free Zone' sign won't stop a bullet.

I think we have shown over and over that gun huggers "solution" to mass killings and gun violence in general is (stupidly) ......more fucking guns

I think we have reached the point of "Enough" guns. We don't need any more guns out there than we already have. In fact, we need to clean up the illegal guns that are out there now even if it means inconveniencing a citizen or two doing it. Case in point, Texas and Arizona States have become the Gun Resources for the Drug Cartels in Mexico and the Criminal Gangs in Metro Cities across the US. We need to put a stop to that now. And, I submit, the way to do that is through the Commerce laws. If any state continues to contribute at that level to criminal gun activity, freeze their borders where they can't have the guns shipped into their state. If the Guns are manufactured in that state, freeze the state borders where they can't legally ship their guns out. The Manufacturers will move to a State where there are little or no restrictions and the Illegal Gun Market all but dry up. When you have over 250K number of Guns every month moved to Criminal Activity every month from just two or three states (I think we can add Kansas and Nevada in there as well) then that's some serious illegal activity that really can't be taken care of using Gun Regulations. It's become more of an Interstate Commerce Problem. It's going to take either Congress to pass laws to force the FTA people to do it or a President that isn't on the take to force the FTA to do it. Either way works. But as long as the millions are spent by the Gun Manufacturers and Lobbyists, don't look for that to happen.

Okay, you Party of Trump pukes. You want to curb illegal gang violence, there is your chance. Back this and watch not only the Inner City Gangs start to lose their Guns but the Mexican Military to be no longer be outgunned by the Drug Cartels.

And it's done without one single addition of Firearms Regulation at the Federal Level. But it forces the offending states to clean up their act without harming their citizens right to own and purchase firearms.
Look you, people don't give a crap about anything the regulators do in which makes the people safer when it comes to guns, but if it involves doing any harm or restrictions to the good guys and their ability to purchase guns or it messes with their gun rights, then the deals are off. The leftist problem is that it wants to use incidents as a way to attack all gun owners or worse the gun itself.

If the left was truly interested in attacking crime, it would be a strategy that would first go after the gangs, and the criminals big time before they strike again, but we know the leftists hands are tied by leftism, so it won't ever work what is attempted by them to be done. The blood is on their hands. Period.

If the left was truly interested in attacking crime, it would be a strategy that would first go after the gangs, and the criminals big time before they strike again, but we know the leftists hands are tied by leftism, so it won't ever work what is attempted by them to be done. The blood is on their hands. Period.

Wrong thread Sweetmeat

It seems most Republicans that commit mass shootings, shoot themselves last.

If only they would do that first.

Mass shootings sell guns, they don’t want a solution.

No, moron, mass shootings allow morons like you to influence uninformed people into passing gun laws that don't stop crime or mass shootings...including bans on guns and magazines that won't stop criminals or mass shooters.

Yes....the main point to a mass public shooting is the location...the only reason the Sandy Hook killer was able to murder so many was the fact he chose the smallest children to target...which he could have done with a couple of pistols since the police didn't arrive for 5 minutes.... Dittos the Las Vegas shooter.....he killed 58 only because he was firing into a crowd of over 22,000, tightly packed in, and he fired from a concealed and fortified position...

Notice....the shooter in Crimea used a 5 shot, pump action shot gun and killed 21. The Virginia Tech shooter used 2 pistols and killed 32......the one thing they all have in common....they were all gun free zones where the victims were unarmed and helpless.

In a closed space like a building, pistols will kill just as easily as a rifle, or shotgun...it is the unarmed, helpless victims when there is no one to stop the killer that causes the death rate to be so high.
Schools have long hallways.

Not long enough to make a difference with guns. Unless you are talking 300 yards out where a rifle has an advantage over a pistol....in a gun fight....but we aren't talking about that, we are talking about a shooter murdering people in confined rooms and narrow hallways where they are unarmed, helpless and can't shoot back....those are the biggest factors, not the choice of gun by the shooter.

The average accuracy range of a handgun is something like 25 yards.

Now you claim you can shoot the typical handgun 300 yards. My God. You claim to know guns?

No, dipshit...read the post again.... the rifle has an advantage at long ranges.....as in 300 meters....inside of a building it loses all of it's advantages in an active shooter situation vs. the police or armed citizens.....the distances are too close for an advantage....which is why the worst school shooting was Virginia Tech where the guy used two pistols and murdered 32 people...... and the Sandy Hook shooter had no advantage when he used the AR-15 rifle.....he attacked the smallest, most helpless children in a confined classroom...and killed himself in 5 minutes as soon as he heard the police show up....

You don't know what you are talking about.

I bet I own more guns than you do.

And YES you did try to say that it took 300 yards before rifles had an advantage you dishonest, lying POS.

Rifles take advantage after 25 yards especially with most shooters. Even more so with rapid fire.

No, moron, read my post.....slowly, sound out the words, get help....maybe your 5 year old sister can read it too you....

Mass shootings are usually ended when other guns come to the scene. A 'Gun Free Zone' sign won't stop a bullet.
That's how they START...a shooting usually has GUNS

No. They START with a "GUN FREE ZONE" Which allows killers to murder unarmed, helpless people....who have to wait for cops with guns to show up to save them. If they had their legal guns with them in the "GUN FREE ZONE" they wouldn't have to wait 5 minutes before the killer is stopped, they could stop him themselves.....and save lives...

Yes....the main point to a mass public shooting is the location...the only reason the Sandy Hook killer was able to murder so many was the fact he chose the smallest children to target...which he could have done with a couple of pistols since the police didn't arrive for 5 minutes.... Dittos the Las Vegas shooter.....he killed 58 only because he was firing into a crowd of over 22,000, tightly packed in, and he fired from a concealed and fortified position...

Notice....the shooter in Crimea used a 5 shot, pump action shot gun and killed 21. The Virginia Tech shooter used 2 pistols and killed 32......the one thing they all have in common....they were all gun free zones where the victims were unarmed and helpless.

In a closed space like a building, pistols will kill just as easily as a rifle, or shotgun...it is the unarmed, helpless victims when there is no one to stop the killer that causes the death rate to be so high.
Schools have long hallways.

Not long enough to make a difference with guns. Unless you are talking 300 yards out where a rifle has an advantage over a pistol....in a gun fight....but we aren't talking about that, we are talking about a shooter murdering people in confined rooms and narrow hallways where they are unarmed, helpless and can't shoot back....those are the biggest factors, not the choice of gun by the shooter.

The average accuracy range of a handgun is something like 25 yards.

Now you claim you can shoot the typical handgun 300 yards. My God. You claim to know guns?

No, dipshit...read the post again.... the rifle has an advantage at long ranges.....as in 300 meters....inside of a building it loses all of it's advantages in an active shooter situation vs. the police or armed citizens.....the distances are too close for an advantage....which is why the worst school shooting was Virginia Tech where the guy used two pistols and murdered 32 people...... and the Sandy Hook shooter had no advantage when he used the AR-15 rifle.....he attacked the smallest, most helpless children in a confined classroom...and killed himself in 5 minutes as soon as he heard the police show up....

You don't know what you are talking about.

I bet I own more guns than you do.

And YES you did try to say that it took 300 yards before rifles had an advantage you dishonest, lying POS.

Rifles take advantage after 25 yards especially with most shooters. Even more so with rapid fire.

I bet you do too...... left wingers like you just want no one else to have guns...it makes it easier for you to fill mass graves when the victims can't shoot back.

No. They START with a "GUN FREE ZONE" Which allows killers to murder unarmed, helpless people....who have to wait for cops with guns to show up to save them. If they had their legal guns with them in the "GUN FREE ZONE" they wouldn't have to wait 5 minutes before the killer is stopped, they could stop him themselves.....and save lives...
LOL...so we won't be safe until everywhere we look are guns.

Oh...

LOL...so we won't be safe until everywhere we look are guns.

Oh...

No...until those Americans who want to own or carry a gun are able to do so without morons like you attacking them with stupid laws and taxes....

You think you will ever have enough to outgun people like me? Dream on. We can support common sense gun laws and yet own guns. Plus, many of us are more qualified to use them than you Rexall Rangers. There are enough guns out there already.
You and yours are the most dangerous people on the planet! Anyone willing to take the rights of others are pure evil!

Yet you would gleefully take my rights. Well, cupcake, come get them. And bring reinforcements.
so wise ass, what is that right I'm trying to take from you? come on chicken shit, ain't got the courage to say oops you're mistaken? Got nothing accept you're a liar!!! got it.

You Rexall Rangers are tuff until you are called on it. Your Diety, Trump says for you get ready. What ever the hell that means in trumpcrap speak. Are you getting ready?

Look you, people don't give a crap about anything the regulators do in which makes the people safer when it comes to guns, but if it involves doing any harm or restrictions to the good guys and their ability to purchase guns or it messes with their gun rights, then the deals are off. The leftist problem is that it wants to use incidents as a way to attack all gun owners or worse the gun itself.

The requiring all gun sales to have to go through a background check is a huge step. It would deprive a large number of weapons going north and south to some really bad actors. The next step is to stop Trump and his cronies from stopping the EO that requires gun shops and such to report when a large number of weapons are bought by one person in a short time. The Gun Dealer should have the right and the obligation to report something he finds as fishy or not kosher.

If the States won't do it, hit them with the old Interstate Commerce routine that seems to work really well. If the state won't do the back ground checks for all then don't ship the guns to that state. If the guns are manufactured in that state, don't allow them to be shipped out of the state.

Background checks are almost painless and they are a way to allow the common person to keep buying his guns for sport and defense without shipping large numbers to the criminal elements. Yah, I know. The Gun Crazies deny this is happening. But these are the same ones that don't believe in Global Warming either.

You Rexall Rangers are tuff until you are called on it. Your Diety, Trump says for you get ready. What ever the hell that means in trumpcrap speak. Are you getting ready?
Wacha got to protect your family? A slingshot?

Wacha got to protect your family? A slingshot?

If the scene calls for a slingshot, then yes. If it calls for more, then I have more. Sometimes a rolled up newspaper works well while other times it doesn't. To just grab the gun and run out isn't the brightest test of intelligence usually.

Forum List

Back