What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

I shoot rabid skunks, or fisher cats, the occasional coyote

Fucking squirrel hunter. lol. Need a machine gun for that huh?

And you're the moron who says I should shoot a rabid animal with a shotgun and spread rabies infected tissue everywhere so I don't think I;ll take any advice from you on what to use for a gun

I've taken a shit load of rabbits and pheasant with bird shot. One shot one kill and it DOESN'T blast em to hell dumbass....have you ever hit ANYTHING?

A semiautomatic isn't a machine gun , moron.

And you said I should use my 12 gauge on a rabid skunk my 12 gauge is loaded with alternating slug and buckshot rounds not fucking bird shot as it is my primary home defense weapon my 5.56 is loaded with a very good varmint round.

And FYI my Remington 870 is an actual military weapon unlike the AR 15

Funny, I first shot in the Air Force an AR-15 Model 601. Imagine that. And from the AR-15 Model 601, the AR-15 Model 602 was born and so was the AR-15 Model 750 (the civilian AR-15) and the Colt LE6920. The AR-15 Model 601 saw combat in Malaysia as early as 1959. The one they are using today is the Colt AR-15 Model 604 commonly known as the M-16A-4. Considering it was used in combat at least 5 years before it was offered to the general public and 10 years before the Army bought it, I would say it qualifies as a Military Weapon. If it quacks like a duck......

And it is NOT the same AR 15 available to civilians

as I said the AR 15 a civilian can own is nothing but a semiautomatic rifle not unlike any other semiautomatic rifle that has been available to civilians for over 100 years

In combat, the reasons for the M-4 over many other Combat Rifles is the same traits as the AR-15 has. I already covered those traits. In fact, a Colt Model 750 which all others are just copies, is as deadly as the Model 604 (M-16A-4). If you are trained in one for combat, you can easily go from one to another without even noticing it. You Rexall Rangers never faced an enemy with nothing better to do than end your family tree right then and there. You have never faced an Overrun where speed of reloading is the difference between life and death. And, trust me, nothing reloads faster and gets back to killing or maiming than a M-16, M-4 or AR-15. Even your cheap pieces of crap 500 buck bargain basement models.

Shooting a bunch of unarmed people is not combat and any semiautomatic rifle will be just as effective as any other.

And anyone can drop and swap a magazine quickly with a little practice even the rock and lock mags on a Ruger

You Rexall Rangers are tuff until you are called on it. Your Diety, Trump says for you get ready. What ever the hell that means in trumpcrap speak. Are you getting ready?
Wacha got to protect your family? A slingshot?

If the scene calls for a slingshot, then yes. If it calls for more, then I have more. Sometimes a rolled up newspaper works well while other times it doesn't. To just grab the gun and run out isn't the brightest test of intelligence usually.
so dude, you still haven't posted back to me on what right I'm trying to take from you. Are you going to apologize or remain a liar?

You and your supporters all have stated I should not be allowed to own guns of any kind. And I have responded that you can have them but you get them one piece at a time. I really don't see any difference between you guncrazies and the gungrabbers. In both cases, only the one side will be armed and it won't be the majority of the Americans. And I need to point it out to you, YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE MAJORITY.
Well, to be fair, the majority of this country are dumb-downed, drug induced, easily manipulated, lazy, unmotivated fools. I'm talking out and out just plain stupid. Let's face it, if you need a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to tell you what to think and do, you're a leftist piece of shit of no use to a free society.
winstonchurchill1-2x.jpg

Fucking squirrel hunter. lol. Need a machine gun for that huh?

I've taken a shit load of rabbits and pheasant with bird shot. One shot one kill and it DOESN'T blast em to hell dumbass....have you ever hit ANYTHING?

And you said I should use my 12 gauge on a rabid skunk my 12 gauge is loaded with alternating slug and buckshot rounds not fucking bird shot as it is my primary home defense weapon my 5.56 is loaded with a very good varmint round.

Funny, I first shot in the Air Force an AR-15 Model 601. Imagine that. And from the AR-15 Model 601, the AR-15 Model 602 was born and so was the AR-15 Model 750 (the civilian AR-15) and the Colt LE6920. The AR-15 Model 601 saw combat in Malaysia as early as 1959. The one they are using today is the Colt AR-15 Model 604 commonly known as the M-16A-4. Considering it was used in combat at least 5 years before it was offered to the general public and 10 years before the Army bought it, I would say it qualifies as a Military Weapon. If it quacks like a duck......

as I said the AR 15 a civilian can own is nothing but a semiautomatic rifle not unlike any other semiautomatic rifle that has been available to civilians for over 100 years

In combat, the reasons for the M-4 over many other Combat Rifles is the same traits as the AR-15 has. I already covered those traits. In fact, a Colt Model 750 which all others are just copies, is as deadly as the Model 604 (M-16A-4). If you are trained in one for combat, you can easily go from one to another without even noticing it. You Rexall Rangers never faced an enemy with nothing better to do than end your family tree right then and there. You have never faced an Overrun where speed of reloading is the difference between life and death. And, trust me, nothing reloads faster and gets back to killing or maiming than a M-16, M-4 or AR-15. Even your cheap pieces of crap 500 buck bargain basement models.

Shooting a bunch of unarmed people is not combat and any semiautomatic rifle will be just as effective as any other.

And anyone can drop and swap a magazine quickly with a little practice even the rock and lock mags on a Ruger

I have seen a few dropped mags from people getting in a rush with a Mini-14 but I have NEVER seen a dropped mag on an AR-15. You don't have to rock the mag out like the Mini-14. You just press the button and the mag drops out on the AR, M-16 and M-4 and you slam another in it's place. You Rexall Rangers have never been in that situation so you wouldn't know. But you all think you are all heroes. Newsflash: there are a lot of us that have been in that situation and are alive today that have experience it and none of us are Heroes of any kind. You are just a loud mouthed freeloader.

If the scene calls for a slingshot, then yes. If it calls for more, then I have more. Sometimes a rolled up newspaper works well while other times it doesn't. To just grab the gun and run out isn't the brightest test of intelligence usually.
so dude, you still haven't posted back to me on what right I'm trying to take from you. Are you going to apologize or remain a liar?

You and your supporters all have stated I should not be allowed to own guns of any kind. And I have responded that you can have them but you get them one piece at a time. I really don't see any difference between you guncrazies and the gungrabbers. In both cases, only the one side will be armed and it won't be the majority of the Americans. And I need to point it out to you, YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE MAJORITY.
Well, to be fair, the majority of this country are dumb-downed, drug induced, easily manipulated, lazy, unmotivated fools. I'm talking out and out just plain stupid. Let's face it, if you need a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government to tell you what to think and do, you're a leftist piece of shit of no use to a free society.
winstonchurchill1-2x.jpg

Today, the best argument against Democracy is a 5 minute conversation with a "Party of Trump" supporter. That is, if you can keep your face straight that long.

So again...the gun huggers solution is

MORE FUCKING GUNS

So again you are wrong

Don't buy a gun if you don't want to IDGAF just mind your own fucking business

I decided to make it my business. Now, what are you going to do about it? Common Sense Gun Laws are winning more and more each day. And we still have our guns. Imagine that. Here it's been 10 years since the cry that the Dems were going to take our guns and we still have them. Common Sense People want Common Sense Gun Regulations. You Rexall Rangers are dangerous and we are going to get those common sense gun regs in spite of you one state at a time.

I have seen a few dropped mags from people getting in a rush with a Mini-14 but I have NEVER seen a dropped mag on an AR-15. You don't have to rock the mag out like the Mini-14. You just press the button and the mag drops out on the AR, M-16 and M-4 and you slam another in it's place. You Rexall Rangers have never been in that situation so you wouldn't know. But you all think you are all heroes. Newsflash: there are a lot of us that have been in that situation and are alive today that have experience it and none of us are Heroes of any kind. You are just a loud mouthed freeloader.

Yes you you you

We all know if you see it it's a universal law.

MORE FUCKING GUNS

So again you are wrong

I decided to make it my business. Now, what are you going to do about it? Common Sense Gun Laws are winning more and more each day. And we still have our guns. Imagine that. Here it's been 10 years since the cry that the Dems were going to take our guns and we still have them. Common Sense People want Common Sense Gun Regulations. You Rexall Rangers are dangerous and we are going to get those common sense gun regs in spite of you one state at a time.
But you still don't know what I own for firearms so you're about as effective in making what other people own your business as you are in everything else

And you are too stupid to realize that an inch given is a mile stolen

winstonchurchill1-2x.jpg

Today, the best argument against Democracy is a 5 minute conversation with a "Party of Trump" supporter. That is, if you can keep your face straight that long.

No it's a 2 minute conversation with a feeble minded idiot like you

Schools have long hallways.

Not long enough to make a difference with guns. Unless you are talking 300 yards out where a rifle has an advantage over a pistol....in a gun fight....but we aren't talking about that, we are talking about a shooter murdering people in confined rooms and narrow hallways where they are unarmed, helpless and can't shoot back....those are the biggest factors, not the choice of gun by the shooter.

The average accuracy range of a handgun is something like 25 yards.

Now you claim you can shoot the typical handgun 300 yards. My God. You claim to know guns?

No, dipshit...read the post again.... the rifle has an advantage at long ranges.....as in 300 meters....inside of a building it loses all of it's advantages in an active shooter situation vs. the police or armed citizens.....the distances are too close for an advantage....which is why the worst school shooting was Virginia Tech where the guy used two pistols and murdered 32 people...... and the Sandy Hook shooter had no advantage when he used the AR-15 rifle.....he attacked the smallest, most helpless children in a confined classroom...and killed himself in 5 minutes as soon as he heard the police show up....

You don't know what you are talking about.

I bet I own more guns than you do.

And YES you did try to say that it took 300 yards before rifles had an advantage you dishonest, lying POS.

Rifles take advantage after 25 yards especially with most shooters. Even more so with rapid fire.
why haven't you quoted his statement then? seems you avoided that to make your statement

And YES you did try to say that it took 300 yards before rifles had an advantage you dishonest, lying POS.

He used the 300 yard number. Are you saying he didn't?

They have. Most mass shooting occur in "gun free zones". Get rid of those zones. Why wont the left do that? Do they want more mass shootings?

Get rid of the guns also solves the problem but everywhere. So now what?

Thank you for insulting the bulk of of America. We'll remember that come 2020.
well it was once 47% of america. It really hurts when you hear the facts doesn't it?

They have. Most mass shooting occur in "gun free zones". Get rid of those zones. Why wont the left do that? Do they want more mass shootings?

it's truly funny that you think the world can get rid of guns. you should perhaps hop on a bus take a raft to sea and stay away from people.

MORE FUCKING GUNS

So again you are wrong

They aren't common sense.....sprinkling pixie dust on a fir tree at midnight of the full moon would do as much as the common sense gun laws to stop criminals and mass shooters from using illegal guns to commit murder.

Not long enough to make a difference with guns. Unless you are talking 300 yards out where a rifle has an advantage over a pistol....in a gun fight....but we aren't talking about that, we are talking about a shooter murdering people in confined rooms and narrow hallways where they are unarmed, helpless and can't shoot back....those are the biggest factors, not the choice of gun by the shooter.

The average accuracy range of a handgun is something like 25 yards.

Now you claim you can shoot the typical handgun 300 yards. My God. You claim to know guns?

No, dipshit...read the post again.... the rifle has an advantage at long ranges.....as in 300 meters....inside of a building it loses all of it's advantages in an active shooter situation vs. the police or armed citizens.....the distances are too close for an advantage....which is why the worst school shooting was Virginia Tech where the guy used two pistols and murdered 32 people...... and the Sandy Hook shooter had no advantage when he used the AR-15 rifle.....he attacked the smallest, most helpless children in a confined classroom...and killed himself in 5 minutes as soon as he heard the police show up....

You don't know what you are talking about.

I bet I own more guns than you do.

Rifles take advantage after 25 yards especially with most shooters. Even more so with rapid fire.
why haven't you quoted his statement then? seems you avoided that to make your statement

He used the 300 yard number. Are you saying he didn't?
i asked why you didn't post his quote. you still haven't. it's irrelevant if he said 300 yards, what is relevant is how he used it in a sentence, and you still haven't posted the quote. why not?

MORE FUCKING GUNS

So again you are wrong

They aren't common sense.....sprinkling pixie dust on a fir tree at midnight of the full moon would do as much as the common sense gun laws to stop criminals and mass shooters from using illegal guns to commit murder.
but you might get tiny fairies buzzing around. And,.... maybe ....Peter Pan.

Tell that to France, or the increasing gun crime in Britain.....and the rest of Europe and Australia....criminals need guns for their jobs......they are going to get them....and even if you sprinkled pixie dust to make all the guns in America go away, the drug cartels are building gun factories on the border to start selling them to drug gangs in the U.S.......we can't even stop illegal drugs, guns will always flood this country.

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.

We have been offering solutions since the first mass shooting. You obviously don’t listen. Why would we bother to try again?

And we once had a time when guns did not exist....what did the world look like then? The strong, raped, robbed, tortured, murdered and enslaved the weak.....it wasn't until guns came along that civilization, and individual freedom and liberty took off....you want to end that.....and allow innocent people to be the victims of stronger, more aggressive monsters....

And we once had a time when guns did not exist....what did the world look like then? The strong, raped, robbed, tortured, murdered and enslaved the weak.....it wasn't until guns came along that civilization, and individual freedom and liberty took off....you want to end that.....and allow innocent people to be the victims of stronger, more aggressive monsters....
A shit guy, you just edumacated the leftists in here on how and why we have guns. And the 2nd amendment.

Forum List

Back