What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

It's always been voluntary. You didn't have to pay into it. You could have opted out. Of course, you would have no income in the later years. I still pay into it even though I am collecting it. While my SSI doesn't have that attached to it anymore, I still pay for it with my Military Retirement Pay which does not have that option to opt out like you sillyvillians have.

There was a brief period of time, many decades ago, when paying SSI was voluntary. Very brief and it no longer exists.

The counties around Galveston Texas took advantage of that gap and their benefits far, far exceeds SSI.

And your Orange Leader spent a good part of a morning laying blame for it instead of looking that real problems that were partial.......

High Winds
Hot Temps
Dry tinder condition
Funds to the BLM and Forest Service cut

What you have is a dry tinder forest that has not had the underbrush removed like it should have complicated by old Mother nature itself and the severe changing of the weather patterns we have had in the last few years. And building homes too close to the fire corridors.

But if we believe your Orange Guru, it's the fault of the Forest Service, the Governor of California and the Democrats. You are saying exactly the same thing. You must have gotten the memo.

It is the fault of the far left Progressives and tree huggers in California. For decades they have prohibited controlled burns resulting in massive pileups of dead trees, branches, leaves, plants and whatever. If they had been having regular controlled burns, they would not have millions of acres full of kindling. Once the fires are out, they will have massive mudslides.

The "do-gooders" strike again and make a royal boondoggle...again.

Yes, this is true. The weapon doesn't matter. Maybe the next mass killing will be carried out with a good ol' fashioned red ryder.

I had one of those. A Red Ryder "BB" gun. However, I never shot anyone's eye out nor did I go on a mass killing spree. Go figure!

Yes, this is true. The weapon doesn't matter. Maybe the next mass killing will be carried out with a good ol' fashioned red ryder.

I had one of those. A Red Ryder "BB" gun. However, I never shot anyone's eye out nor did I go on a mass killing spree. Go figure!
Give the gun time to work its evil voodoo on your mind and send you into murderous blood-lust rage.

Partly because there is no real difference between an assault weapon and any other magazine fed semi-auto weapon...and no real need for either of those very dangerous weapons

That statement is just foolish.

Please give us your definition of an assault weapon. Not your fantasies, what is the definition of an assault weapon. What is the difference between that and, say, an AR-15?

The chance of needing a gun to defend yourself are akin to getting hit by lightning.

The chance of that happening and a revolver not being sufficient are near zero.

And even less of being a victim of a mass shooting. But you act like it's a daily thing in every state the way you're carrying on.

I listen to our police scanner all the time. I know what goes on here. Don't you tell me what my odds are of needing a firearm until you walked in my shoes.

Your ballet shoes I think I will pass on. But my size 11 combat boots says I have walked in some pretty big shoes. And I don't feel the need to be armed at all times. The closest thing to a threat I can see is one neighbor that is alt-right and worships Trump and Guns. For him, I have guns in case he goes off. But I don't carry one when I go outside. It's a hassle to work in the shop wearing one considering if you are smart, you will even take off your watch and rings. It's a hassle working on the truck with that thing hooking on everything. And when I need to get parts, it's a hassle to go inside and put the gun on, better to just go get the parts and be done with it.

I'll say this again. If you fear for you or your families safety where you live maybe you should move to an area that you won't feel the need to have that fear. Unless you are the one that everyone else fears then you should just eat the muzzle.

Well that's the success story of our nation: if things get too bad, just run away.

In the city, it takes money to move to a safer area; money many of us don't have. My sister and aunt recently sold their homes to move out, and now my mother is considering the same although even if she finds something, it will be so small for the money she will get from her home that she'll live the rest of her life in misery.

My aunt moved in with her daughter, and my sister makes nearly six figures a year. Even then, she is now complaining about her new mortgage since she didn't have one with her former home. Because it's a townhouse, she has to pay maintenance fees on top of it.

Point is you can't look at the entire country from your size 11 shoes. You have to understand that different environments require different levels of protection. You can't say "I don't need a gun for self-defense so nobody does!" That's just plain ignorance.

In many ways, thinking you have to be armed at all times IS a form of running away. If your neighborhood is unsafe and you feel you have to carry all the time then three things must happen

1. Help change the neighborhood through other methods than shooting anyone.

2. Move to a safer neighborhood. Why would you want to jepordize your family by staying in Syria? And that is one of the very few places on Earth I would suggest you go armed at all time. Otherwise, move your family to a safer home.

3. Leave it like it is and just stand vigil at all times. This is not a way to live life.

All the more reason to reduce the availability of guns in our society
You are living in some sort of alternate reality that most don't live in or experience, so you might want to consider that before trying to speak on behalf of millions of American's. Just sayin.

Get out and experience life... Go fishing, hunting, eat some BBQ, and get some friends who might help you to experience life in such ways. So many are trapped in their lives not knowing anything but the things in which they know, and they think that it is the only things they should know, and therefore they try to create in the mind that to be accepted in all sectors of life, then they must configure and control those sectors to their liking or rather destroy them if they don't like them. It is the ultimate mental disorder, but they don't realize it.

What we have done around here is to remove the cult of the AR. Yes, you can still buy one if you want. In fact, the prices have dropped dramatically since they are just gathering dust in the Racks in the Gun Shops. I saw a MP-15 SW that retails for 599 on sale for 399 and it still won't sell. Those that already bought them don't need any more and there aren't any new buyers that want them. 6 years ago, they were flying off the shelves at full retail. The fear that is still tried today of "They are coming for your guns" doesn't work anymore. But the other types of real hunting rifles have gone up so people are still buying firearms. Just not the ARs. The Cult has been broken up which was made to grow due to fears artificially generated and have since been debunked. But there are some areas that the fear continues and the AR is still selling like hotcakes. For 599 I can get a conventional semi auto hunting rifle that is traditional in design and is just down right gorgeous. Something can be said about exotic woods over plastic. While it's perfectly legal to walk down the street with your Favorite AR, it's extremely frowned upon. You will find yourself friendless in a matter of minutes.

As long as the Cult of the AR exists though it will be the weapon of choice of the Mass Murderers. Yes, other weapons can do the job just not as efficient. You can claim that the AR was designed as a varmint rifle but I think we all know it was designed for combat and also can be used for Varmints. Then again, the other semi auto rifles also can be used for combat but they were originally designed as varmint rifles and do varmint hunting better and are more pleasing to the eyes. At a shoot, you will ocassionaly see an AR but no one is giving it much thought except for a very small group. But if someone shows up with a full dress Varmint Weatherby, that will draw quite a crowd. This is why some of the shooters say if you show up to a shootoff with just an AR you will be laughed right out of there. We broke the cult. You don't have to confiscate the ARs, just break the cult and they will slowly disappear into history from whence they came.

To give you an idea, Smith and Wessons MP-15 was their primary production rifle for about 9 years. Last year, they were hurting so bad that they were talking about Chapter 11. It seems the MP-15 market all but dried up. They produced like there was a Cult in every town. Now, the MP-15 is gathering dust on store shelves and SW can't justify producing many more. Yes, one person in here claims to be a Gun Shop Owner and sales have never been better. He claims to make at least one sale of the MP-15 a month. AFter seeing his posts, He may or may not be a Gun Shop Owner but that low of sales won't keep the doors open. In a retail market, if you aren't doing at least 600 bucks a day, shut the store down and find a job. Because 600 bucks a day is only about 200 a day gross profit. AFter expenses, you might have 50 bucks left. And 50 bucks a day means you will probably be on some form of Public Assistance. And I don't get out of bed for 50 bucks a day. That's about 8 bucks an hour gross pay.

I am also seeing Gun Dealer Shops closing their doors around here. We used to have a bunch of them including the Pawn Shops. Even the Pawn Shops are starting to close down. Well, those that have most of their money in Guns. These cropped up right after 1998 when the AR ban was lifted. But, hey, it's been a fun 10 year ride but it's come to an end.

As I said, you don't have to completely ban the AR, just do the common sense firearms regulations and the AR dies a slow death like it has. It's taken about 5 years to get it that way. So when I see a gun crazy go off about how I am coming for his AR and people should buy more, that is the tired old scare tactic that worked so well but it was seen as a con in the last 2 years.

You obviously know nothing about weapons.

Please give us your definition of an assault weapon.

As you know, the ban on assault weapons did nothing.

Automatic%20edit-M.png

Also....if you notice, they changed their words...they want to ban all semi automatic weapons now....focusing on the AR-15...they understand that if they can ban the AR-15 because it is a semi automatic weapon, they can call for a ban on all semi automatic rifles, pistols, and shotguns and even revolvers...

Democrats are like terrorists. They take incremental steps to achieve an ultimate goal no matter how long it takes. It has worked well for them in the past. The problem they have with guns is we are stopping them from taking that first step. That's what has them so flustered.

You aren't doing squat. Your postings are so on the extreme right fringe no legislator will ever take you serious enough to pay attention to you.

Not for much longer, you cocksucking commie piece of fuck. Shit your pants and cry about. It is OVER.

Enjoy it while you can, pussy. You will NEVER get more that you have now, so go cry in your appletini.

This guy owns guns folks....lots of them.

Make ya feel safe?
Your feelings are irrelevant, you communist puke.

We will never give another inch to you backstabbing twats. You can never leave well enough alone. Now you're gonna pay!!!

Not one more inch. No gun control. You can go fuck yourselves.

I want machine guns.

Time to challenge the Hughes Amendment on constitutionality grounds. Now that we have the Courts!!!

Machine Guns, Bitches!!!!

You also crave for a 5 to 25 stay at a Federal Pen. You must.

Partly because there is no real difference between an assault weapon and any other magazine fed semi-auto weapon...and no real need for either of those very dangerous weapons

That statement is just foolish.

Please give us your definition of an assault weapon. Not your fantasies, what is the definition of an assault weapon. What is the difference between that and, say, an AR-15?

You will agree that a M-16 is an assault rifle, right? And that definition has nothing to do with the A in the AR. It's used to assault in a war condition and it's pretty damned good at it. It's normally used in it's single shot setting because it just wastes ammo otherwise. So now you have a single shot M-16. Can you tell me the difference between an AR-15 and a M-16/M-4? And don't give me that crap about the AR must being a sporting rifle. You may be right but the sport animal it was designed to assault is human. All other uses are secondary.

And your Orange Leader spent a good part of a morning laying blame for it instead of looking that real problems that were partial.......

High Winds
Hot Temps
Dry tinder condition
Funds to the BLM and Forest Service cut

What you have is a dry tinder forest that has not had the underbrush removed like it should have complicated by old Mother nature itself and the severe changing of the weather patterns we have had in the last few years. And building homes too close to the fire corridors.

But if we believe your Orange Guru, it's the fault of the Forest Service, the Governor of California and the Democrats. You are saying exactly the same thing. You must have gotten the memo.

It is the fault of the far left Progressives and tree huggers in California. For decades they have prohibited controlled burns resulting in massive pileups of dead trees, branches, leaves, plants and whatever. If they had been having regular controlled burns, they would not have millions of acres full of kindling. Once the fires are out, they will have massive mudslides.

The "do-gooders" strike again and make a royal boondoggle...again.

BS. That land is controlled 100% by either the Forest Service or BLM. You try and not do control burns. If the conditions are wrong they almost always get away. Instead, you harvest the undergrowth that is the most likely to burn first in a forest fire. Getting rid of the under growth, there is more water for the trees and they aren't nearly as dry. Plus, there is spacing between trees so the initial fire will be isolated to a very small area or not happen at all. I have been involved in Forest Fires before. Before I went into the service and after I went in. You can't prevent them, really. But you can minimize the damage one can do and slow it's spreading down. Yoru so called Control Burns in California would have resulted in even a larger fire that spreads faster. And, just like the clearing of the underbrush, a control burn costs a whole bunch of money. But the BLM and Forest Service had it's funding cut to the bare bone. The defensive measures were never funded as they didn't have the funding. When you have the conditions like CA, you had better damn well fund the countermeasures. That fault goes to the Republican Controlled Congress and the President also a Republican.

and most gun deaths are suicides.

All the more reason to reduce the availability of guns in our society
You are living in some sort of alternate reality that most don't live in or experience, so you might want to consider that before trying to speak on behalf of millions of American's. Just sayin.

Get out and experience life... Go fishing, hunting, eat some BBQ, and get some friends who might help you to experience life in such ways. So many are trapped in their lives not knowing anything but the things in which they know, and they think that it is the only things they should know, and therefore they try to create in the mind that to be accepted in all sectors of life, then they must configure and control those sectors to their liking or rather destroy them if they don't like them. It is the ultimate mental disorder, but they don't realize it.

What we have done around here is to remove the cult of the AR. Yes, you can still buy one if you want. In fact, the prices have dropped dramatically since they are just gathering dust in the Racks in the Gun Shops. I saw a MP-15 SW that retails for 599 on sale for 399 and it still won't sell. Those that already bought them don't need any more and there aren't any new buyers that want them. 6 years ago, they were flying off the shelves at full retail. The fear that is still tried today of "They are coming for your guns" doesn't work anymore. But the other types of real hunting rifles have gone up so people are still buying firearms. Just not the ARs. The Cult has been broken up which was made to grow due to fears artificially generated and have since been debunked. But there are some areas that the fear continues and the AR is still selling like hotcakes. For 599 I can get a conventional semi auto hunting rifle that is traditional in design and is just down right gorgeous. Something can be said about exotic woods over plastic. While it's perfectly legal to walk down the street with your Favorite AR, it's extremely frowned upon. You will find yourself friendless in a matter of minutes.

As long as the Cult of the AR exists though it will be the weapon of choice of the Mass Murderers. Yes, other weapons can do the job just not as efficient. You can claim that the AR was designed as a varmint rifle but I think we all know it was designed for combat and also can be used for Varmints. Then again, the other semi auto rifles also can be used for combat but they were originally designed as varmint rifles and do varmint hunting better and are more pleasing to the eyes. At a shoot, you will ocassionaly see an AR but no one is giving it much thought except for a very small group. But if someone shows up with a full dress Varmint Weatherby, that will draw quite a crowd. This is why some of the shooters say if you show up to a shootoff with just an AR you will be laughed right out of there. We broke the cult. You don't have to confiscate the ARs, just break the cult and they will slowly disappear into history from whence they came.

To give you an idea, Smith and Wessons MP-15 was their primary production rifle for about 9 years. Last year, they were hurting so bad that they were talking about Chapter 11. It seems the MP-15 market all but dried up. They produced like there was a Cult in every town. Now, the MP-15 is gathering dust on store shelves and SW can't justify producing many more. Yes, one person in here claims to be a Gun Shop Owner and sales have never been better. He claims to make at least one sale of the MP-15 a month. AFter seeing his posts, He may or may not be a Gun Shop Owner but that low of sales won't keep the doors open. In a retail market, if you aren't doing at least 600 bucks a day, shut the store down and find a job. Because 600 bucks a day is only about 200 a day gross profit. AFter expenses, you might have 50 bucks left. And 50 bucks a day means you will probably be on some form of Public Assistance. And I don't get out of bed for 50 bucks a day. That's about 8 bucks an hour gross pay.

I am also seeing Gun Dealer Shops closing their doors around here. We used to have a bunch of them including the Pawn Shops. Even the Pawn Shops are starting to close down. Well, those that have most of their money in Guns. These cropped up right after 1998 when the AR ban was lifted. But, hey, it's been a fun 10 year ride but it's come to an end.

As I said, you don't have to completely ban the AR, just do the common sense firearms regulations and the AR dies a slow death like it has. It's taken about 5 years to get it that way. So when I see a gun crazy go off about how I am coming for his AR and people should buy more, that is the tired old scare tactic that worked so well but it was seen as a con in the last 2 years.

You obviously know nothing about weapons.

Please give us your definition of an assault weapon.

As you know, the ban on assault weapons did nothing.

Automatic%20edit-M.png

Also....if you notice, they changed their words...they want to ban all semi automatic weapons now....focusing on the AR-15...they understand that if they can ban the AR-15 because it is a semi automatic weapon, they can call for a ban on all semi automatic rifles, pistols, and shotguns and even revolvers...

Hey, Guncrazy, am I part of "THEY"? Top whom do you refer to. I know a whole bunch of Democrats around there that like our common sense firearms laws here and own just as many firearms as most Republicans. Okay, none that I know of own the arsenal of 30 to 60 like some Republicans. Since "They" aren't the Democrats then who is "They".

Name me one mass shooting in the US that left thousands of survivors..........just one.

Vegas...moron

No moron, it was less than a thousand, and it was the worst mass shooting in American history. It's not the norm.

It could have become the norm. AFter the theaters, Schools and Eateries, this was the next logical step. Okay, not using your logic that isn't logical. But to a sane person Vegas was the next logical step. The only positive thing that came out of it was the change in security for large venues like that. It's now harder to get those weapons in place. It's not impossible but just harder.

And there was nothing that could have been done about it. He bought his firearms legally by the federal and state guidelines and regulations. He was a nobody to the government and certainly not on their radar screen although people say he was a little weird.

He was a financially successful man, a guy who took care of his elderly mother, very well known on the Vegas strip. Nobody could have expected such a thing.

I think if someone had noted the quantity he was buying. That should have been at least a trigger for him to be looked at. One person buying that much can't really be up to no good. That is, unless you are guncrazy who shows no sense at all and is arming for the great "Revolution" that is sure to happen any day now.

These mass shootings virtually always involve high- capacity rapid-fire weapons.
There is absolutely no rational reason an ordinary citizen (that is, excluding law-enforcement and military), needs to have such a lethal weapon.
The only reason an ordinary citizen needs a gun is for hunting or target shooting, and the remote possibility that he might need to defend his home at some point.
If you own a gun, you have a responsibility to maintain it, and your competence in handling it. Target shooting is very educational, and hunting is a thrill. Get them both, and you'll have a ball, and, with luck no-one will be killed accidentally in the process.
But, if you need an AR15, you should get a LOT of education, before you go hunting!

Here...some actual research into magazines and mass shootings....

Large-Capacity Magazines and the Casualty Counts in Mass Shootings: The Plausibility of Linkages by Gary Kleck :: SSRN

Do bans on large-capacity magazines (LCMs) for semiautomatic firearms have significant potential for reducing the number of deaths and injuries in mass shootings?
The most common rationale for an effect of LCM use is that they allow mass killers to fire many rounds without reloading.

LCMs are used is less than 1/3 of 1% of mass shootings.

News accounts of 23 shootings in which more than six people were killed or wounded and LCMs were used, occurring in the U.S. in 1994-2013, were examined.

There was only one incident in which the shooter may have been stopped by bystander intervention when he tried to reload.

In all of these 23 incidents the shooter possessed either multiple guns or multiple magazines, meaning that the shooter, even if denied LCMs, could have continued firing without significant interruption by either switching loaded guns or by changing smaller loaded magazines with only a 2-4 second delay for each magazine change.

Finally, the data indicate that mass shooters maintain slow enough rates of fire such that the time needed to reload would not increase the time between shots and thus the time available for prospective victims to escape.

--------

We did not employ the oft-used definition of “mass murder” as a homicide in which four or more victims were killed, because most of these involve just four to six victims (Duwe 2007), which could therefore have involved as few as six rounds fired, a number that shooters using even ordinary revolvers are capable of firing without reloading.

LCMs obviously cannot help shooters who fire no more rounds than could be fired without LCMs, so the inclusion of “nonaffectable” cases with only four to six victims would dilute the sample, reducing the percent of sample incidents in which an LCM might have affected the number of casualties.

Further, had we studied only homicides with four or more dead victims, drawn from the FBI’s Supplementary Homicide Reports, we would have missed cases in which huge numbers of people were shot, and huge numbers of rounds were fired, but three or fewer of the victims died.

For example, in one widely publicized shooting carried out in Los Angeles on February 28, 1997, two bank robbers shot a total of 18 people - surely a mass shooting by any reasonable standard (Table 1).

Yet, because none of the people they shot died, this incident would not qualify as a mass murder (or even murder of any kind).

Exclusion of such incidents would bias the sample against the proposition that LCM use increases the number of victims by excluding incidents with large numbers of victims. We also excluded shootings in which more than six persons were shot over the entire course of the incident but shootings occurred in multiple locations with no more than six people shot in any one of the locations, and substantial periods of time intervened between episodes of shooting. An example is the series of killings committed by Rodrick Dantzler on July 7, 2011.

Once eligible incidents were identified, we searched through news accounts for details related to whether the use of LCMs could have influenced the casualty counts.

Specifically, we searched for

(1) the number of magazines in the shooter’s immediate possession,

(2) the capacity of the largest magazine,

(3) the number of guns in the shooter’s immediate possession during the incident,

(4) the types of guns possessed,

(5) whether the shooter reloaded during the incident,

(6) the number of rounds fired,

(7) the duration of the shooting from the first shot fired to the last, and (8) whether anyone intervened to stop the shooter.

Findings How Many Mass Shootings were Committed Using LCMs?

We identified 23 total incidents in which more than six people were shot at a single time and place in the U.S. from 1994 through 2013 and that were known to involve use of any magazines with capacities over ten rounds.

Table 1 summarizes key details of the LCMinvolved mass shootings relevant to the issues addressed in this paper.

(Table 1 about here) What fraction of all mass shootings involve LCMs?

There is no comprehensive listing of all mass shootings available for the entire 1994-2013 period, but the most extensive one currently available is at the Shootingtracker.com website, which only began its coverage in 2013.

-----

-----
The offenders in LCM-involved mass shootings were also known to have reloaded during 14 of the 23 (61%) incidents with magazine holding over 10 rounds.

The shooters were known to have not reloaded in another two of these 20 incidents and it could not be determined if they reloaded in the remaining seven incidents.

Thus, even if the shooters had been denied LCMs, we know that most of them definitely would have been able to reload smaller detachable magazines without interference from bystanders since they in fact did change magazines.

The fact that this percentage is less than 100% should not, however, be interpreted to mean that the shooters were unable to reload in the other nine incidents.

It is possible that the shooters could also have reloaded in many of these nine shootings, but chose not to do so, or did not need to do so in order to fire all the rounds they wanted to fire. This is consistent with the fact that there has been at most only one mass shootings in twenty years in which reloading a semiautomatic firearm might have been blocked by bystanders intervening and thereby stopping the shooter from doing all the shooting he wanted to do. All we know is that in two incidents the shooter did not reload, and news accounts of seven other incidents did not mention whether the offender reloaded.

----

For example, a story in the Hartford Courant about the Sandy Hook elementary school killings in 2012 was headlined “Shooter Paused, and Six Escaped,” the text asserting that as many as six children may have survived because the shooter paused to reload (December 23, 2012). ''

The author of the story, however, went on to concede that this was just a speculation by an unnamed source, and that it was also possible that some children simply escaped when the killer was shooting other children.

There was no reliable evidence that the pauses were due to the shooter reloading, rather than his guns jamming or the shooter simply choosing to pause his shooting while his gun was still loaded.

The plausibility of the “victims escape” rationale depends on the average rates of fire that shooters in mass shootings typically maintain.

If they fire very fast, the 2-4 seconds it takes to change box-type detachable magazines could produce a slowing of the rate of fire that the shooters otherwise would have maintained without the magazine changes, increasing the average time between rounds fired and potentially allowing more victims to escape during the betweenshot intervals.

On the other hand, if mass shooters fire their guns with the average interval between shots lasting more than 2-4 seconds, the pauses due to additional magazine changes would be no longer than the pauses the shooter typically took between shots even when not reloading.

In that case, there would be no more opportunity for potential victims to escape than there would have been without the additional magazine changes

-----

SAGE Journals: Your gateway to world-class journal research

In sum, in nearly all LCM-involved mass shootings, the time it takes to reload a detachable magazine is no greater than the average time between shots that the shooter takes anyway when not reloading.

Consequently, there is no affirmative evidence that reloading detachable magazines slows mass shooters’ rates of fire, and thus no affirmative evidence that the number of victims who could escape the killers due to additional pauses in the shooting is increased by the shooter’s need to change magazines.

You back to using Kleck as the source? He's the one that lumped all the shootings together including Cops and Military and came up with his figures. His math is crackpot. Your bunch has been using his information for all kinds of claims and those claims are just as much a crackpot as he is.

No...he did not put police and military together... you are lying....he states that those two categories were not part of his sample, since he asked the people if the defensive use was part of cops or military.....you don't know what you are talking about....

The Centers for Disease control...1.1 million times..... the Department of Justice...1.5 million times.... so no, his numbers are not off......

There you go again. No one has ever posted that information directly from CDC. Therefore, it doesn't exist. And that is what Kleck contends that he is using for his output. But his math is flawed and none of us have ever seen that CDC report. I want you to produce it. Not some site claiming to have seen it bu the report itself from CDC.

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.
If we have background checks and keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill a majority of Trumplicans would not qualify to own a gun.

We’e you in a coma when Republicans were targeted at a baseball field by a Sanders supporter? I love how ignorant anti-gun progressives prove themselves to be.

Okay, so any level gun control is bad which is of course retarded on its own, but the right can’t even think of any alternatives to curbing gun violence. Saying “no” to everything accomplishes absolutely nothing. It’s astounding we are still at square one.

California has some of the most strict gun control laws in the country. How would additional laws have prevented this catastrophe?
12 dead in CA vs 49 dead in gun friendly FL club shooting. I’d say CA is doing better. Bet he got his magazines out of state.

Try the city of Baltimore, and then tell me how you fair in those statistics.

Fornicalia has already outlawed "assault weapons", along with them high capacity, silenced, fully semi-automatic magazine clip thinagamijigs, just like you gun grabbing crackpots wanted....The shooting still happened.

What's next, genius?
Those laws are all weakened by other states with weak laws, and we have many

Ever notice how progressives look to weak states as their excuse, but they believe in open borders with Mexico and their problem surrounding violent drug cartels. So are they saying they are their own problem?

I was going to ask about your name, Shakles, but I see from your posts that speling is not youre long sute, and it's almost certainly another spelling error.

You dumbass libtards, California already has massive gun control and it failed you stupid morons. Its like liberal posters want to be mocked.
Ah the “murder still happens so murder laws don’t work” defense

Stop crying and whining like a 2 year old, you already have the gun control you want in California and it failed, suck it.
It failed this time. You seem pretty happy about it. Many more would die if they adopted laws like Tennessee or Nevada or many other red states.

It failed because you people are dumb as a post. You can't force already law abiding citizens to be even more law abiding and criminals and crazy people flip you the bird no matter how many laws you pass. I'll take pity on the left and give them some advice, stop being idiots.
By your logic, laws don’t work because people still break them. Too stupid.

How do you define a criminal?

Gun violence is not a problem in the first place.

Criminals are the problem, jackass.

Forum List

Back